Brandon's Surprise

Kenya POV-

I got up to answer my door. I was surprised who was on the other side.

 I was surprised who was on the other side

It was Jussie, Brandon's boyfriend. I know Brandon talks a lot of shit about his "no good man", but Jussie was a second year med student at LSU's medical school. So ignore Brandon, he's overdramatic, we know that. He just be talking. He loves Jussie.🙄

"Hey, Long time no see." We hugged as I welcomed him in.  "You get my gift?" He asked me.

"I did. Thank you." He had sent the most beautiful bouquet of flowers and fruit basket after my mother's funeral.

"What pleasure do I have to grace the doctor?" I asked.

He chuckled as I motioned for him to follow me to my kitchen. He sat on my stool and I poured him a glass of wine.

"I am here about that no good friend of yours."

"Oh god. What did he do?"

"Besides getting on my nerve, nothing." He took a sip of his wine.

"He gets on everyone's nerve that's a known fact." I poured me a glass. "So what's up?" I stood on the other side of the counter looking at him.

"You know our three year anniversary is coming up."

"I do." I took a sip of my wine.

"And even though everyday he reminds me I ain't shit and he's leaving me for Cam Newton..."

"You didn't hear it's Prince Harry now. He's future royalty."

"Oh so now he's gonna leave me for a white boy?"

"Yup. Be prepared. Just wanted to warn you."

"Then that means I should take this back." He pulled out a ring box and showed me a ring.

" He pulled out a ring box and showed me a ring