The Gangleader's Obsession โœ”๏ธ

Von shanibhani

๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿฅ‰Third Place in 'New Adult' Platinum Award 2020๐Ÿฅ‰๐Ÿฅ‰ Book 1 in The Gangleader's Obsession duology. Blurb: ... Mehr

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
PART TWO
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Epilogue
The End
Poems for the Characters

Chapter 26

596 38 5
Von shanibhani

Me: You know the bed feels warmer sleeping here alone...
You know I dream in colour and do the things I want...

Shaneil: Think you got the best of me think you've had the last laugh...
Think you left me broken done... Think that I'll come running back baby you don't know cause you dead wrong....

Both of us: What doesn't kill you make you stronger... Stand a little taller...
Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone... What doesn't kill you make a fighter footsteps even lighter. Doesn't mean I'm over cause your gone.
What doesn't kill you make you stronger, stronger. Just me, myself and I...

It was Karaoke Fridays and my baby and I were having so much fun.

We were dancing around in PJs sounding wonderfully off-key.

It was our tradition that every Friday we did a family activity to spend time together and this time it was karaoke.

"Okay mom, I'm tried now," she said as she dropped onto the black leather couch.

"Come on, one more song," I pleaded.

"You go, I'll give you a song," she replied.

Shaneil was in a pink tank top and a Dragon Ballz pyjama bottom identical to my shorts, our tops were similar also.

Shaniel loved to watch Dragon ballz and so did I.

It was a group of friends' quest for ultimate power as they save the earth from different foes, who sometimes became their friends.

I loved Goku, Trunks, Gohan and Goten. She loved Gotenks, Vegito who were saiyan fushions of Goten and trunks and Goku and Vegeta respectively. Girl power was also there with Pan, Chi-Chi and Bulma, each having their unique strength.

"Okay baby, play it!" I yelled a little pumped up tonight.

Falling by Alicia keys came on.

I listened to Alicia keys but I didn't know this one so I'm just going with the flow reading the lyrics on the TV screen.

I keep on falling... in... love...With you... Sometimes I love yah! Sometimes you make me blue...

Sometimes I feel good... At times I feel used... Over you darling... Makes me so confuse...

I keep on falling in and out of love with you... I've never love someone the way I love you... Oh, oh, I never felt this way... How do you give me so much pleasure?

Does me so much pain, yea... That's when I think I've taken. Much like a fool...

I keep on falling right back into you....

I stopped singing at the second verse just to take in the song as the memories of Daniel flooded my mind. Our first date, our first kiss, our wedding night and the first time we made love.

Tears flooded my eyes as I dropped to my knees crying. Shaneil ran over to me and hugged me her frizzy hair tickling my forehead.

"Pills, mommy needs her pills," I said and she dashed up the stairs.

This was not happening, after everything he did... I still lo-loved him. I loved Daniel Darquan but I just couldn't trust him. I loved that bastard with all my heart but he had lost my trust when he left us to fend for ourselves.

The memories of how he treated me played in my mind. "I can't look at you right now," he said as he dashed out of the hotel room.

He abandoned me, broke my heart but, yet I still love him. How was this even possible? I loved him.

It only took a song to reveal my hidden feelings, to break down my walls and leave me exposed. I guess they were right... A song is a powerful thing, it can play with your emotions as an angel does with the strings of a harp.

Suddenly, the song faded and I'll Never Break Your Heart by Backstreet Boys came on. More tears showering down, I loved him so much yet he caused me so much pain.

Am I a fool to still be in love with him?

Over the years I've built up a wall to protect my heart. I loved this man...

... but love without trust crumbled like the walls of Jericho.

"Here mommy," said Shaneil holding a pill and a cup of water.

I wiped away my tears, taking the cup of water and the pill. I popped it into my mouth and drank the water. I placed the cup on the pink carpet and pulled Shaneil close, my head at her tummy.

"I love you baby," I whispered.

"I love you too mommy."

After that breakdown, we shut down the karaoke night and went into Shaneil's room. She jumped into her bed covered with a Dragon Ballz sheet set.

There was Goku in Super Sayian God or blue hair die (as Freeza called it) on the covers and Trunks and Gohan on the pillowcases.

Her room was light green with a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, a trunk with toys and a study desk that Dandy was sleeping on in his cage. There was also a nightstand and a bookshelf with tonnes of books.

I turned on the yellow lights and walked over the bookshelf. "Which book do you want?"

"Vampire!" She screamed. She has been that way since she watched Twilight.

"Okay, I'm a vampire kid?"

"Yeah," she loved this book and so did I.

I grabbed it and plopped down on the bed beside her. I started to read when she stopped me mid-chapter.

"Mom, they are having a trip to the Grand Cannon at school can I go?"

"When?"

"Next week, Friday."

"Um..." I started.

"Ivan and Jesse are going the can look after me too. Aunt Tommy is sending them," she interrupted. Shaneil had been lucky enough to be in the same class as Tommy's older twins so she had two friends in at least one of her classes.

"How much baby?"

"$50."

"Okay," I replied.

"I can go?"

"Yes, sweetie."

At that, she jumped up and hugged me.

After she settled down, I continued to read the story up until the fifth chapter then I cuddled her and sung her our lullaby to the tune of rock a bye baby.

Cierrese tu ojos...
Vas a domir...
Mama tiene tu en su brazos...
Amo tiene en su corazon por ti...
Su dormiendo la niña,
su domiendo angel...
Mama ama su bebe, no lloras...
Dices buenas noches...

Y tienes una noche magnificent...

And she was out.

***

The creaks from my wooden floors were that woke me up. I was in my room and the creaking was in front of my door.

I heard the knob turn and pretended to be asleep. A dim light was shone at me and then it disappeared with the closing of the door.

I hopped off the bed silently, I grabbed the knife in my drawer on the dresser.

I was so used to my house I could move around the dark without hitting into anything. Approaching the door, I placed my ear on it and heard another door open. Shaneil's was the one opposite to mine.

I silently open the door and I slipped into the hall. The door to Shaneil's room was open and there was light shining inside. I slipped through the door and watched as the intruder stroke her head. He was in a ski mask and black clothing. I crept up behind the person and put the knife at his neck. By the body built, I could tell it was a man.

"Back away slowly from the girl," I whispered, not wanting to wake Shan.

He complied, we backed out of the room and as he closed the door I patted him down. I found no weapons on him.

"Why are you here?"

He didn't reply.

I pull the blade closer to his throat and he didn't even flinch.

In a swift motion he elbowed me in my stomach and at the same time grabbed the hand with the knife and twisted it. I backed up and he kicked out my legs, the light he had in his hand shutting off.

I quickly got up, I couldn't see a thing. I remained still and listened. It was quiet for a while then, I heard a creak to the left of my body. I acted quickly kicking in that direction, my foot was caught by something and then it was twisted. I turned with it and landed on the ground. I swept the ground and my feet hit his feet sending him down.

I quickly jumped on top of the figure, swinging punches. A few connected while a few missed. The next thing I knew I was on my back and my hands were held down. I used my forehead to hit his, he groaned and I kicked my foot up, hitting his family jewels. He rolled off me and I used my elbow to hit him in his chest. I got up and started kicking him, he groaned.

Suddenly, Shaneil came out of her room. "Mommy!"

I ran over to her and held her. She was shaking with fear. I reached into her room and flipped the switch beside the door. The hall was illuminated but the man was gone.

"Mommy. I-I'm s-scared," she cried.

"Stay here baby," I said as I looked into her room. It was clear.

I checked my room next and saw that the balcony door was opened.

He's gone.

I closed the door, inspected the room and it was clear. After checking the other rooms, I returned to my room where Shaneil was. I climbed in and cuddled with her.

"Mommy, w-why was s-someone here?" she asked.

"I don't know baby but you're safe. Now sleep."

She nodded and closed her eyes. I glanced at the clock and it said 2:35 a.m.

Who would try this and why?

I sat wondering for a while when I looked at the balcony door and something caught my eye.

I slowly got out of bed and took up the object.

It was a ring but, not any ring, it resembled mine. I ran over to the dresser pulled out the middle drawer and took out my ring. It was like mine, it had diamonds on the band and heart engravings.

I looked into the ring at the engraving and I was flabbergasted. Brady boo.

Daniel, my heart sank.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

217K 6.3K 37
One look at her and he was obsessed with her from the childhood. He was 10 when he met her, she was just a newborn baby. She was his father's best...
87.6K 1.8K 49
"Everything of you is a non-existing dangerous drug, Natalia. And I'm addicted to it." He whispered in my ear. He brushed his nose on my neck and th...
973K 36.2K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
600K 11.7K 35
โWe Will Have Him One Way Or Another, After All.... He's Our Deadly Obsession.โž โ™ก Having one stalker is something, but having two? and the worst part...