All Of Me - (Islamic fiction...

By MarwaaMalik

*Sequel to "Starting Over"* Follow Maggie and Zayn's journey More

All Of Me
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90

Chapter 72

313 23 23
By MarwaaMalik

"I can't believe the quiz is going to ruin Milan. It can't. I need to go to Milan." Waliyha whined to no one in particular.

  The whole gang was sat in our usual spot when Seif and I broke the news and let's just say Waliyha didn't take it quite so well.

  "We could go talk to professor Kitson and explain to him the situation. I think he would make an exception for you guys." Seif suggested. As much as I had hope in his plan I doubted Professor Kitson is the kind to let us off the hook because we are travelling.

  "If they don't get to take the quiz because they would be out of the country then I'm going to pretend to tag along just to get off the hook as well." Kaliq nagged making me and Waliyha give him a look. We had a real problem and all he could think about was how to get out of that quiz. We had more important issues than his lazy arse to deal with.

  "Are you for real?" Waliyha raised one eyebrow at him.

  "What? I'm just saying, if you don't get to take that quiz, I want out as well." Kaliq shrugged being all innocent.

  "Whatever, let's just go talk to the professor." Seif said to solve this thing fast.

  "I have to go to the activity meeting, text me if anything happens." Kaliq said on his way to whatever meeting he had to attend. We all ignored him and went on our way to the staff's quarter.

  "What if he thinks we just want to get out of that quiz and he becomes all stubborn?" I asked worried. The plan seemed too easy to just be real.

  "I doubt anyone would use something like this to get out of a quiz." Waliyha said a bit too confident.

  "Kaliq did." I made a point.

  "Well, yeah but after he heard what we were planning to do." Waliyha replied not really considering my option.

  "I think professor Kitson knows you are a good student and you wouldn't skip a quiz if it wasn't for, like, something important." Seif tried assuring me being a bit hesitating at the end.

  "I really won't." I sighed heavily.

  Standing in front of the professors lounge, I took a deep breath closing my eyes as I made dua' for the professor to agree on letting us of the hook.

  Knocking on the door, we heard a faint come in so Seif being the only boy in the group led the way inside. The lounge was almost empty but thankfully we saw Professor Kitson sitting in one of the armchairs chatting with professor Williams.

  God, even if professor Kitson was in a good mood and would let us of the hook, professor Willams would defiantly ruin it for us.

  "Afternoon, professors." Seif was the one to speak first.

  "Afternoon, Mr. Metwally.  What brought you to us here today?" Professor Willams asked in a rather nice way. It was a side of him he never showed to any other student but Seif.

  "We were here to talk to Professor Kitson, if you have a minute to spare for us sir." Seif said in a very polite way while Waliyha, Bella and I stood silent letting him take charge.

  "Sure, what is it?" Professor Kitson asked with a hint of interest in his voice.

  "Um, well, we were asking about next week's quiz." Seif began, he was a little nervous and it showed but none of us had the guts to talk so he continued.

  "Yes?" The professor seemed unimpressed already which made me nervous. He was sure to refuse.

  "Yeah, well, um, my friends here," He pointed at us making us give the professor a nervous smile, "They aren't going to be in London next week."

  "We are going to visit a family member abroad and we already booked tickets and hotels and everything." Waliyha was the one to speak now.

  "And you want me to give you the marks without taking the actual quiz?" The professor asked with disapproval in his tune. I knew this wasn't going to work.

  "I know Mr. Metwally well. He is my top student and I doubt that this is his intention." Professor Willams interrupted Professor Kitson. And for the first time ever, I was thankful to have Professor Willams here.

  "Of course not sir. We were just wondering if they can take the quiz another time. Maybe on Wednesday, with the other lecture?" Seif tried to come up with a fast solution.

  "I don't know. I haven't put the quiz yet." Professor Kitson said taking the moment to torture us a bit more. 

  "I don't think after 30 years of teaching this subject you would have a problem making up a quiz in a matter of seconds, Aron." Professor Willams snickered.

  "Of course not, Chris." Professor Kitson joked back, a hint of arrogance evident in his voice. "Fine then, come 15 minutes earlier than the lecture to take your quiz. But know that this isn't some granted kindness, any mistake you make would be marked for double. So study well."

  Waliyha's eyes widened looking at me. The subject wasn't that easy that we could guarantee not making mistakes.

  "Thank you sir." Seif replied with a kind smile then he smiled at professor Willams before he told us to go outside.

  Once we were out of the building and we were sure no one could hear us, Waliyha yelled at Seif, "Are you crazy? Why did you agree on making any mistake doubled in the quiz? I might as well skip it 'cause I'm going to get a big zero if not a negative mark."

  "Yeah Seif, economics isn't my strong subject. I'm sure to make more than a few mistakes." I said worriedly.

  "Don't worry about it. I have good notes, I could tutor you." Seif said with a confident smile to make me relax. And I did, because I trust Seif. He was at studying and he was a good teacher. I got A's on my midterm because of your help so I was sure this quiz was nothing for him.

  "Well, I need help as well. You know, I am going to Milan with her." Waliyha said as if reminding Seif that she was here, which I found silly because obviously he meant both of us.

  "Yeah, of course." Seif smiled awkwardly at Waliyha while she just gave him a smirked smile back.

  This is definitely weird.

  --

  This week was supposed to be all about Milan but this quiz thing was taking up my mind. We were supposed to meet Seif tomorrow for the study session so I decided to do a little catch up on the subject before we met.

  One thing I learned from my 'study dates' with Seif, as Zayn used to call them, was that coming prepared always made us cover every point and finish faster. It just made things easier. But this subject seemed like it didn't agree to that concept.

  Two hours I spent trying to get even a brief on the chapters included in the quiz but I just didn't seem to understand how those economic theories worked. Or what those graphs represented. It seemed like a puzzle to me, one which I could not solve.

  Hearing a buzz on my phone, I tossed my notes away deciding I should take a break and grabbed my phone. It was a message from Zayn;

  'How is my favorite distraction?😌'

  Smiling on my screen like silly girl with a crush, I typed in my reply. Zayn always seemed to have that effect on me when we were texting.

  'Not so well 😔 Got a major quiz on Wednesday and I'm stuck studying.😭 '

  Not a second later his reply was sent,

  'Boo 😿 You should be shopping for Milan instead. But if it makes you feel any better, I'm stuck in the smelly bus trying to make no noise cause everyone is knocked out. 😴'

  Frowning, I imagined Zayn sitting all alone on his bed while he couldn't sleep. Moments like this when he was all by himself is when he really feels homesick.

  'Oh, poor baby. Wish you were here instead so neither of us would be alone.'

  His reply was fast as expected, he had nothing else to distract him after all,

  'Same. I really miss you babe❤️. Wish Monday would come faster. '

  Typing in my reply, I was about to sent to him, my phone started to vibrate. It was my mother, she honestly had a perfect timing.

  "Hang on, Mom." I quickly ran to get my earphones on so I could reply to Zayn while I talked to mother.

  Once the earbuds where in place, I greeted my mother, "Hello, mom."

  "Hey darling. How are you?" She replied in her always so loving voice.

  'I miss you more💔. Just 6 more days.🙏🏻' I sent that message to Zayn while I mumbled a reply to my mother, "I'm good, how about you?"

  "You seem distracted, did I call in a wrong time?" Mom asked worriedly. She always assumed had some important things to do in London. Like I was an ambassador not just studying for uni.

  "Not at all. I was just texting Zayn, but I'm all yours now." I cleared so she wouldn't think she was taking off my precious time or something.

  "Oh, go and talk to him then. You two barely get time together I don't want to interrupt." She said hurriedly so ready to hang up. Why did she even call if she was going to hang up every second she got?

  "No, mom we were texting. Don't worry about it." I reassured her.

  "Okay then. Well how is Zayn? Thank him for us for the beautiful trip ahead. We are all so excited." Mom said sweetly.

  "All? Who do you mean by all?" I was confused. Wasn't she and dad the only one invited?

  "Me, your father, Nadia and Ella. You didn't know?" She asked confused.

  "No, Zayn just assured me that dad was okay with the trip but we didn't really talk about the details." I explained.

  "Because of the texting. You two don't communicate well enough. I tell you that invention just ruins an on-going conversation." My mother turned in a split of a second. It almost baffled me. One second she was scared she was interrupting me and now she is pissed I text Zayn instead of calling him?

  "We try when we can, mom. It's not like we avoid each other." I sighed, my patience running a little thin. Obviously I would rather a conversation over text but if it was text or nothing I wouldn't argue too much.

"I understand hunny, but don't make it easier to just text. A solid phone call is the only replacement to being there with each other. It's not a real conversation if you can't feel the other person's emotions through their voice." This was taking it too far. I mean sure phone calls were better but text was fine as well.

  "Mom, was there a reason why you called me, other than lecturing me about the communication in my relationship?" I asked to get her to the point. If I let her talk, I would never hear the end of it.

  "You mean, lack of communication. And yeah, I actually called to tell you that the girls and I want to come to London to go shopping for Milan. So I wanted to give you heads up." She said it like it was the most normal thing. Mom never came to town when Aaroosa and Waliyha were here, and she was bringing Nadia and Ella? How was I going to focus on the quiz? Where were they even going to sleep?

  "Mom, I have an important quiz next Wednesday. You can't just decide to come. Where are you going to stay?" I asked feeling like things are just not well organized. I hated unplanned events.

  "Don't worry about it. We are coming in the weekend and we are staying at a hotel. For some reason Ella don't want to be near her old apartment. She doesn't want to run into her old boyfriend." Mom explained.

  My eyes opened wide. I forgot about Erik. If Ella came to London and he saw her, he would probably hurt her. This was too risky. I can't let this happen.

  **

A/N

I'm too tired, it's 5A.M but I will still count this as another daily update. *Yaay so proud of me*

Lol, I blame my weirdness on my lack of sleep. Anyways, hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Vote and comment if you do. I love your comments, they make me want to write everyday x

Love you all loads 😍I'm going to sleep now bye ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Controlling By A

Fanfiction

27.8K 799 46
"Fate controls who walks into your life but you decide who you let walk out, who you let stay and who you refuse to let out"
792K 8.6K 46
One Direction Pregnancy Series! *UNDER EDITING* (may change some chapters)
35.1K 1K 73
"two damaged people, trying to heal each other is love" [Dallas Winston] Started: {3/18/18} Ended: {6/11/18}
589K 15.3K 60
Brylin pulls over the one and only, Zayn Malik. They later figure out that their parents know each other and have had an arranged marriage planned si...