Dance With Me {Book 2: My Dan...

Door Vicky16Glossy

PLEASE READ THE FIRST BOOK OR NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE. MATURE CONTENT. ENJOY! Meer

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three Pt.1
Chapter Three Pt.2
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve (Janet Chapter)
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three

Chapter Eighteen

17 0 1
Door Vicky16Glossy

The choreography that Vicky does...

(Vicky's POV)
I stood right next to the curtain enough to see the audience. I saw my friends and family talking amongst themselves.

I haven't seen my father for months and I could see that he looked happy. His hair was a mixture of dark brown and grey. And I could see that he grew a beard. I just hope he's gotten around to dating again. 

"Good idea of choosing a contemporary routine," I turned around and saw Becky behind me.

"Excuse me?" I asked.

"I'm just saying that it wouldn't have been a great idea to do a hip-hop routine. We both know that's not your strongest form of dance"

"I'm not that bad Becky, and it is none of your business what I do"

"Of course it isn't," she walked towards me. " But when my boyfriend and his ex have sex behind my back, it becomes my business"

I froze in complete shock. Did Dominic tell her out of guilt? Did someone see us? How could she know?

"And to answer your question, no one told me. I know that Dominic still loves you very much and you feel the same for him"

"Becky, I am so sorry--"

She held up a hand, "Everyone talks about how great and talented you are when actually you're a wannabe poser"

"Okay, that's enough!" I heard a voice from behind the curtain. Elena, one of my friends in our class, came out and stood beside me along with three other girls.

"Elena what do you want?" Becky asked. "I get enough of you in class"

"Oh, I have not even started girlfriend. Vicky is one of the best dancers in our class. And you can't stand that"

"She still needs some work," Becky chuckled.

"Becky, I'm sorry that I slept with Dominic but do not insult my dancing"

"You have no right to tell me anything, homewrecker. Don't forget that I am still your section leader. If I say that you need to improve, then you need to improve"

Elena stepped in front of Becky and crossed her arms, "You got leadership by default. If Jocelyn didn't get expelled, we wouldn't be having this conversation"

The girls that were with Elena started laughing.

"If she's so great, why doesn't she do a hip-hop routine?" Becky placed her hands on her hips. "Scared you'll fall on your ass"

"I don't need to prove anything to you," I said. "Besides I don't have any shoes or an outfit"

"I have an extra outfit," one of Elena's friends said. "What's your shoe size?"

"Seven and a half"

"Great! I'm an eight!" Elena clapped her hands. 

I look down at her brown Timberland shoes and automatically knew I was going to fall on my face. I don't do the best dancing with shoes that restrict me from pointing. But Dominic once told me that it was kind of the point.

Hello!" Becky interrupted. "She doesn't even have a routine. You cant just freestyle. It's against the rules"

"She has a routine," Elena's friend said. "I saw her last week dancing to that Jasmine V song"

"Oh," I said turning red. "I didn't mean for anyone to see that"

"Well girl you were going hard," said the friend. "So are you doing this or not?"

I give this some hard thinking. I have gotten a bit better but sometimes I feel that I should keep perfecting it. But on the other hand, I didn't want to give Becky the satisfaction of being right. If I chicken out and refuse to do it, she'll never let me forget it.

I don't want to go out there, fall on my face and have to face my family, or my classmates...or Dominic. I shouldn't give two cares about what he thinks....but I do.

"Victoria," a voice snapped me out of it. It was the stage manager.

"Give her like five minutes and she'll be ready," said Elena pulling me towards the dressing rooms.

As I put on the extra clothes that Elena had, I slowly and slowly begin to realize that maybe this isn't a good idea.

"Take your hair down and put this hat on," Elena said. "Do you have lipstick?"

I reached into my bag and pulled out a dark red lipstick from my makeup bag. She grabbed it from me and applied it to my lips. Then after asking for eyeliner, she then applied that to my eyes.

"There," she handed my eyeliner back to me. "Now you look sexy"

Before I could look in the mirror at myself, they dragged me out of the room and left me alone next to the curtain. I couldn't protest or run away because the minute I tried to, they already announced for me to come onto the stage.

The audience began to clap as I walked onstage and silently gave myself encouragement.

"You can do this Vicky," I whispered to myself. "Just pretend you're by yourself in the classroom. Prove Becky wrong"

When the audience quieted down and I got in my beginning pose, the stage director started the music. I peeked up to look backstage and the minute I saw Becky's stupid grin, every nerve in my body melted away.

Every move, every step, basically everything about the routine was perfect. I didn't miss a beat. I guess the thought of Becky being wrong was a good motivator.

The crowd went crazy and I even got a standing ovation. The next thing I knew, I was being lifted up in the air and spun around. Every performer from backstage was cheering along with the audience. I took a bow and ran backstage so I could catch my breath.

"That was amazing!" says one girl.

"You have to teach me that move you did," says a guy.

"BREAK IT UP, BREAK IT UP!" Elena says pushing through the students that were hovering around me. "Give the MVP some room"

"Elena," I said feeling embarrassed. "I'm not an MVP"

"Oh yes you are," says a guys voice. I turn around and was picked up by Nicholas' strong arms. I started giggling when he turned me around in a circle and kissed my cheek.

"You were amazing Vicky," he said putting me down. "I thought you said hip-hop was your weakest form of dance"

"Obviously not, " Elena says. "That'll show Becky"

"By the way...where is she?" I asked.

"She and Dominic left while you were performing," Nicholas says. "She looked pretty mad"

A huge part of me was satisfied that she was pissed...but a small part of me was disappointed that Dominic didn't get to watch me.

Half an hour later, Nicholas and I walked out to the front of the school where we met my family and friends. All of the Rangers ran over to us. Seeing them again after four months put a huge smile on my face. They haven't changed a bit.

"Okay Vicky, I have a question for you," Chris said.

"And what might that be?" I smiled.

"Where the hell were those dance moves last year at the competition?!" Chris asked.

"If I remember correctly," I started. "I won my division"

"OOOHHHH!" went the Rangers.

"Have you guys seen my dad?" I asked. "I want him to meet Nicholas"

"Turn around princess," said a deep man's voice. 

I turned and found my father holding a bouquet of flowers in his hands. I jumped into his arms and gave him one of the biggest hugs I've ever given anyone.

"Hi, dad!" I said in excitement. "How are you?"

"I'm doing good," he said. "Both of your performances were amazing princess...but I wish that outfit covered more of your skin"

"Daddy it's just a costume," I placed my hands on my hips. 

My dad looked over my shoulder and raised his eyebrows, "You must be Nicholas"

Nicholas reached a hand out and said, "Nice to meet you, sir. Vicky talks about you all of the time"

"Good things I hope"

"Always. She also mentioned to me that you like basketball"

"Played it back in high school," he said impressed with himself. "You play?"

"I was captain of my high school team," he said impressed with himself.

Men!

"Impressive"

"Not that I don't find this fascinating," I said interrupting their guy moment. "But I'm very hungry"

"FOOD!" the Rangers yelled from behind us. 

I missed them so much.

"Hey, where's my sister and Bianca?" I asked heading to our cars. "I saw them earlier"

"Isn't that Nadia's car over there?" Nicholas asked pointing towards my sisters white Nissan Altima.

I walked over to it, looked inside and immediately started gagging. Nicholas looked inside the car and started laughing at me. Seconds later, the door to Nadia's car opened and out came a half-naked Nadia along with a half-naked Tristan.

"You guys couldn't wait until we got home?" I asked.

They looked at each other and then back at me, "No"

Nadia looked over my shoulder and hid behind Tristan, "Hi daddy"

My dad turned red and looked over at Tristan, "You must be Tristan"

"Yes sir," Tristan grabbed his shirt and put it back on his body. "Nice to meet you"

"Likewise," my dad turned to me. "Are you ready?"

I nodded and he walked back over to my friends. I looked over at the couple and started laughing.

Nadia gave me a death stare, which just made me laugh harder.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

68.3K 3.1K 52
This is my first time writing a fanfiction. Please ignore my mistakes and Support me. It will help me a lot. 😊😊 About the story, I will write in th...
461 1 9
This is an updated version of my first book. I have edited, revised, and removed some chapters entirely. It will be mainly some sexual content, so I...
668 8 19
Nothing could have broken apart Hillary and Joshua's friendship. Well, except that one thing. ••• Warning: Mild language Suggestive content ••• Plea...
7K 401 100
It's amazing who you might run into and how quickly love takes over. This story is total fiction - it's also my first attempt so please leave comment...