Electrifing [MCD&SMD CROSSOVE...

By rokewe

trying to escape from her past, Jess takes a new identity of Aphmau and becomes a lord of a small village. b... More

1. Vanished
2. Nightmare
3. Crystals
4. Newcomer
5. Chant
6. Family
7. Lullaby
8. Lies
9. Vase
10. Grief
Quick question
11. Red
12. Fight
13. Relaxed
(pls read) info + new book
14. Flower
15. Usual Day
16. Apocalypse
17. Dream.
18. Awake.
19. Snow
nope.
super minecraft kids

Important. REALLY IMPORTANT.

1.7K 26 12
By rokewe

The next chapter will be....

*dun* *dun*

THE LAST ONE!

Yep! That's right! Chapter 20 will be the last one. And it will be a few pages long so it will won't be out this week or next week. Or even this month.

Their will be lots of things in that chapter.

So, after this book I won't be writing anything 'serious' for this crossover.
I WILL write Super Minecraft Kids as promised but there won't be any major plot nor a consistent uploading schedule.

Also why I won't be writing anything serious for this?

Because I lost interest in writing this book. I just want to end it. At the start I enjoyed writing this book, now it feels like chore instead. Aka that's why updates are so late. I force myself to write them.

But don't get me wrong! In so thankful for everyone's support! And I had some great conversations with most readers! I love all you guys!

Also honestly I thought of handing this book off to someone else but I decided otherwise because I .. I am proud to call this book mine. I gotten better at writing because of this book I gotten alot of experience. It's my thing. I know it's selfish but-

Anyways.

Thank You all for your support And See you in the last chapter :')

-Roki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 1K 49
Aphmau Jessica Phoenix. One of the most wanted fugitives of the entire Ru'an region. She's a criminal, a thief, a threat. Every village is offering...
68.2K 1.8K 45
Jessica Aphmau Odisin has to make many choices. How will she act? How will she protect her family? How will she save the world? Final book of the ser...
4.8K 141 12
Jessica Odinson was a goddess, daughter of Thor, and Irene, she had a twin brother, Jin Odinson. She was the definition of tomboy, she never liked gi...
437 29 10
As the story goes along, the timeline of events should hopefully become clearer. The Shadress has spent much of her recent life stealing artifacts fr...