Emison one shots

By Emisonislifee

Just a bunch of emison one shots I'll be working on.! Hope you like them (: ps emison is endgame (; More

Jealous ali
Study date
Cheating
A letter to my mermaid
Dating a little princess
Ali's temper and Emily's patience
How it should've happened
But in the end its always you
Trying to be better
Dinner
Its not easy
Detention exposes feelings and hunger
Defending ali
The work of hanna marin
Ali's reason
Working on it
Hero
Ali's chance
Drunk emison
I'll Always come back for you
Christmas
I still love you
The way spanna sees emison
You over anyone
You over anyone pt 2
Everything i should've done
Things unsaid
He's not emily fields
Dr. Marin and Dr. Montgomery
Christmas's
What if its always her
Unexpected
I love you
Dr. Marin and Dr. Montgomery pt. 2
Dr. Marin and Dr. Montgomery pt. 3
Can't stay away
Can't stay away pt. 2
Ali's confession
Ali's deal
Ali's deal pt 2
Caught
Jealous emily
Jealous emily pt. 2
The real reason
The real reason pt. 2
My life would suck without you
Dinner with jessica dilaurentis
Sometimes i forget
Emilys checkup
Sometimes I Forget pt. 2
Coma
Fed up
Somewhere only we know
You have me
I like you
Taking care of Ali
Taking Care of Ali pt. 2
Protective or jealous
Normal night
Ali and hanna's plan
Ali and Hanna's plan pt. 2
The grey sweatshirt
An Emison Christmas
Its always gonna be you
Its always gonna be you pt. 2
Treat you better
Treat you better pt 2
Treat you better pt. 3
Ali's sleeping remedy
Truth or dare
Secret machine
Secret Machine pt. 2
Spencer's Suspicion
Emily's wedding
Over protective father
Ali's Scheme
Ms. Fields
Ms. Fields pt. 2
Ms. Fields pt. 3
Mistakes
Ms. Fields pt. 4
Emily's jacket
Confessions
Mean
Ms. Fields pt. 5
Cigarettes and Confessions
Drunken words you're not supposed to hear
Emily's Dairy
Homecoming
Drunk Ali
You are my sun
Jealous
It always comes back to you
A day without Ali
Stay with me
It'll get better
Ms. Field's pt. 6
Emily's baby
Broken
Cold
Following Ali
Following Ali Pt. 2
Ali's Letter
Ali's letter pt. 2
Pink
Have no fear, Spanna's here... and Aria
Caught

Find our way back

6.4K 101 5
By Emisonislifee

Prompt; Pigskin makes Ali stay away from Emily but emison always wins😻❣️fetus emison💗 takes place when Ali goes back to school.

Alison's pov
I was sitting on the table at a courtyard sunbathing when suddenly something was blocking the sun. I opened my eyes and saw Paige standing over me.

"What?" I asked as she stood there and I sat up as I took off my sunglasses. "Stay away from Emily." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "What?" I asked in disbelief as I stood up, "I said stay away from Emily." She said again, "What the hell, why?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Emily is MY girlfriend and your little "sad and needy" act is getting old." She said as I rolled my eyes, "Is that what you think? That I'm acting sad and needy so Emily spends more time with me?" I asked as she nodded, "That's exactly what you're doing." She said as I sighed, "Paige, Emily checks on me every day, I don't ask her to. She does it out of love Paige, she is my friend." I said as the last word stung my heart a bit.

"Oh don't be dumb Alison I see the way you get around Emily, she's practically wrapped around your finger." She said as I sighed, "Paige you have Emily, the greatest girl in the world, enjoy it." I said as she stared at me dumb founded. "Just tell me one thing, do you have feelings for Emily?" She asked as I looked down, "That doesn't matter anymore Paige, you won." I said in defeat as she stood there, "Just stay away from her okay? Or else." She said as I stood there and she walked away.

Wait was that a threat? I decided to go home early instead, maybe I should stay away from Emily, I mean she's happy with Paige anyways.
My dad was out of town and Jason is nowhere to be found anymore, so I decided to just watch tv in the living room. My phone started ringing and I saw it was Hanna, I answered. "Hello?" I asked, "Where Are you?" She asked as I sighed, "At home I'm sick." I said. I know she's the one who doesn't believe anything I say, and that's understandable.

"Why? Are you sick?" She asked, "No I just wasn't feeling it." I said as she sighed, "Open the door I'm outside." She said as she hung up and I furrowed my eyebrows. I stood up and opened my door to see a smirking Hanna. "What are you doing here?" I asked as she walked in.

"Well when you weren't at school Emily was worried so I volunteered to make sure you're still alive." She said as I smiled at the fact that Emily was worried but it fell quickly as I remembered what Paige said. "Uh yeah I'm fine, but you couldn't have just called?" I asked as I shut the door and she sat on the couch, "I really didn't feel like being at school today, three tests." She said as I sat next to her.

"Oh." I said as she nodded, "Hey can I ask you something?" She asked as I looked at her. "Sure." I said looking at her hesitantly, "You gotta be honest okay?" She asked as I nodded, "Do you and Emily have something going on?" She asked as I furrowed my eyebrows, "What do you mean?" I asked as she sighed, "Are you and Emily like a thing?" She asked. "No. Why would you think that?" I asked as she sighed,

"Well it's just she's always worried about you, and you two are always together." She said as I looked down, "Yeah that's not going to be happening anymore." I said as she looked at me confused, "What do you mean?" She asked, "Paige confronted me this morning." I said as she sighed, "What? Why?" She asked, "She said to leave Emily alone. Or else." I said as she furrowed her eyebrows, "Well what did you say?" She asked.

"Nothing, but I think I'm gonna stay away from Emily for awhile." I said as she looked at me for awhile. "What?" I asked, "What did you say to her Alison?" She asked as I sighed, "I told her that she has Emily, she should enjoy it and that she won." I said as she furrowed her eyebrows, "that's it? No threats or remarks?" She asked as I sighed, "Well what was I supposed to say Hanna? I mean she makes Emily happy." I said as Hanna stared at me, "Ali, do you have feelings for Emily?" She asked as I stare at her shocked, "Y-you called me Ali." I said smiling lightly at her.

"Just answer my question." She said as I sighed, "It doesn't matter." I said as she rolled her eyes. "Yes it does Ali, if you like Emily you should tell her." She said as I sighed, "Hanna look there's something's you don't understand, Emily loves Paige and is happy, and that's all that matters." I said as she stared at me, "Do you um want to order pizza or something while you're here?" I asked as she smiled a bit,

"Sure." She said as I smiled.

-

Later that night

Emily's pov

I've been trying to call Alison all day but she isn't answering, I'm sitting on my couch with my girlfriend Paige. I got my phone out and tried texting Ali one more time. "You haven't put your phone down all night." Paige said as I looked at her, "Sorry it's just Alison hasn't answered her phone all day, Hanna says she's alright but it's not like her to ignore me." I said as she sighed and paused the movie, "Maybe she's running away again." She said as she laughed and I got angry.

"That's not funny Paige." I said as she rolled her eyes, "Well maybe you should just go be with her if you're so worried." She said as I scoffed, my phone rang and I saw it was Hanna. "It's Hanna I gotta take this." I said as I got up and walked into the kitchen. "Hello?" I said as I answered, "H-Hey Emily!! Y-you're on sp-speaker and A-Ali's here." She slurred on the other line, "H-hi Emmy!!" I heard Ali slur in the background as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Are you guys drunk?" I asked as Hanna giggled, "H-Hanna h-hang up I-I'm not a-aloud to take to her member?!" Ali said cutely as I furrowed my eyebrows, "B-but we n-need someone to drive us home." Hanna said as I sighed. "Give the phone to Ali, Hanna and take me off speaker." I said a bit frustratedly, "O-okay." Hanna said as she giggled.

"H-hello?" Ali slurred, as I sighed. "Alison where are you?" I asked in a concerned tone, "E-Emmy I'm n-not supposed t-to be talking to ya'." She slurred simply, "Why?" I asked confused. "Be-because p-paige t-told me to." She said as my face got hot, "She what?!" I asked as my voice rose.

"D-don't be mad at me Emmy." Ali said cutely as I sighed, "I'm not mad at you Ali, can you tell me where you are?" I asked as she stayed quiet, "please." I said, "W-we're at the bar b-by Philly." She said as I sighed, "stay there I'll be there in 15 minutes." I said, "O-okay E-Em hurry." She said as she hung up.

I walked out of the kitchen and saw Paige sitting there, "What did you tell Alison?" I asked angrily as she stood up. "What?" She asked as I rolled my eyes, "Hanna just called me drunk and guess who she was with?" I asked, "Uh, Alison?" She asked as I nodded.

"Alison told me that she couldn't talk to me, and when I asked her why she said "because Paige told me so", is there's something you wanna tell me?" I asked crossing my arms. "I may have confronted Alison this morning." She said as my blood boiled, "Why would you do that? What has Ali done to you since she's been back??" I asked as she scoffed, "Please, everyone can see that she's all over you, and you're wrapped around her little finger." She said as I stared at her.

"I'm done with you Paige. When I get back, you better be gone." I said as I grabbed my jacket. "Yeah go run off to her!" She yelled as I slammed the door and got into my car.

I sped off to Philly, and in 10 minutes I got to the bar. I saw Ali and Hanna sitting outside. "Emmy!!" Ali yelled as her and Hanna got up, "Come on get in." I said as I opened the door to the backseat as Hanna got in as I shut it. Then I opened the door for Ali to get in the passenger side. I shut the door after I got in and started the car.

"Hanna where am I taking you?" I asked as she giggled, "My house duh." She said as Ali started laughing. "Okay." Was all I said as I drove to Hanna's house. "Emmy." Ali said as she leaned in and grabbed snuggled into my arm. "Yeah Ali?" I asked as she sighed, "Don't be mad at me." She said as I sighed, "I'm not mad." I said as she smiled cutely as I pulled into Hanna's driveway.

"Come on Hanna I'll walk you to your door, Ali stay here okay?" I asked as Ali nodded and I got out as Hanna did too. After I walked Hanna in and let her fall on her couch she hugged me and I left.

"Okay, am I taking you home?" I asked as I got in the car, "Yeah my dads not home anyways." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Well I'm not leaving you alone with Jason." I said as she giggled, "Calm down killer, Jason's not even home." She said as I sighed, "I'm not leaving you alone, Ali." I said as she giggled.

"Then stay with me dummy." She said as I couldn't help but smile. "Fine we're going to my house." I said as she smiled. "Okay Emmy." She said as she rested her head on the back of her seat. We got to my house and thankfully Paige was gone.

"Emmy I don't like you with Paige." Ali said as I turned around and looked at her, "Come on I'll let you borrow some Pj's okay?" I asked as she nodded and we went upstairs. "Can I borrow a big shirt please?" She asked as I nodded and smiled, "Sure Ali." I said as I searched in my drawer and found one of my big tee shirts.

"Thanks Emmy." She said as I handed it to her. She took off her clothes and my eyes widened, "oh my god I'm sorry." She said as I turned around and laughed, "It's okay Ali." I said as she giggled. "You can turn around now." She said as I looked at her and she was wearing one of my jerseys my dad bought me awhile ago. "You look so cute." I blurted out as she blushed. "I'll go sleep on the couch." I said attempting to grab a pillow as Ali grabbed my hand. "Stay." She said as I looked at her.

Damn those puppy eyes.

"Please." She begged, as I nodded and smiled softly. "I'm gonna changed into some sweats okay?" I asked as she nodded, "Go ahead and just get into bed." I said as she nodded and smiled. I grabbed my Nike shorts and a sweatshirt out of my drawer and walked into the bathroom and changed. I got out and saw

Ali was passed out and I giggled and got my phone out. I took a picture of her and smiled. I got into bed a tucked her and myself in after I got comfortable she turned over and snuggled into me, "I love you Emmy." She said as I sighed, "I love you too Ali. More then you'll ever know."

-

HELLO BABIES ❣️ hope you all are doing great, and also I am taking request, so message me or something lol 😂 love you all.! And emison is endgame😻 - Jasmine

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

531K 10K 54
A-Free story about Alison Dilaurentis and Emily Fields falling in love. This story takes you on their journey full of Emison Fluff and Emison Fights...
58.2K 869 56
I'm a firm believer in surrounding yourself with things you love. So I surrounded myself with prettymuch and this is what happened. \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\...
167K 4.1K 28
emison au
47K 987 28
-Emison Duh! -Based off the AU I have done on Instagram. -Emily is Intersex (if that's not your thing, don't read) -Follow my Instagram @emisonzau