I've Got Another Confession T...

By SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... More

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
25. With A Little Help From My Friends
26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square
27. One Big Happy Family
28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
41. I Got You Babe
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
52. Let There Be Cake
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
74. Drunken Kisses
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
90. Grunge Grandchild
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
97. Squish The Bug Once And For All
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

15. Jump Forward

318 16 5
By SpaceyPrissy89

Dave and I were in my room trying to figure out how to do Learn To Fly as a duet. I had lyrics rinted out and two highlighters, blue for him and pink for me. We had already gone through the song a few times and had some of it figured out when a knock came at the door.

"Come in," I said. Hunter came in and closed the door behind him.

"So ummm, Courtney Love is here and Frances told her that you and I where staying with her and you where paying her rent and she kinda freaked out. Then Frances told her Dave was staying here until he found a new place and she started yelling. So I thought I'd be safe with you guys," he told us.

"Fuck," Dave exclamied as he got off the bed.

I was not ready to meet Courtney at all. I didn't have time to move from my position on the bed when my door flew open.

"Well look at this. Dave Grohl with a 20 something year old. Not surprised at all. Are you using her or is she using you?" Courtney asked as she walked in.

"Courtney you don't know anything so shut the fuck up," Dave responded.

"You!" Courtney said,turning her attention to me. "If you do anything to hurt my daughter I will ruin you. If I find out your using her, you are finished in this town. You probably came here to run away from your pathetic life."

I sat there and just stared at her.

"Do you speak?" she snarled at me.

I slid over to the edge of the bed closest to Dave and stood up. Hunter was standing at the end of the bed while Courtney was standing across from Dave and I. I felt boxed in all of a sudden.

"I do speak. Just not to vile women like you. I'm not using your daughter or Dave. Your daughter offtered me a few rooms for rent because I'm working on a movie and an album now. Soon I can find my own place and leave if I so wish but I like Frances. She's the first true person I met here and I wouldn't dream of using her. I respect the hell out of her. I also respect Dave too much to use him. Now get the fuck out of my room," I said staring straight into her eyes.

"You are not gonna make it in this town. Mark my words.You are done before you even getstarted,"Courtney said as she headed towards the door. She walked out and headed down the stairs.

"I'm leaving officers. Sorry you got called. Just came to see my daughter and found out she's supporting a few losers. I'm going now though. I just gotta grab my purse from the kitchen and I'm leaving," we heard Courtney say.

Hunter and I walked out to hall way and saw cops below. We saw Courtney walk from where the kitchen was and watched as she walked out the door with the cops behind her.

"Sorry about my psycho bitch of a mom,"Frances said as Hunter and I walked downstairs. Dave had gone back to playing the guitar in my room.

"What was she even doing here?" I asked, sitting on the stairs.

"She came to make sure I was ok and I told her you guys moved in and she freaked and started yelling at Hunter. Hunter ran upstairs and I told her to calm down or I was gonna get Dave.She flew even more off the fucking handle and headed upstairs to where she saw Hunter go," Frances responded. Both mine and Frances phone went off at that moment.

"My mom is tweeting about it. Fuck my life," Frances sighed.

"@courtney: @alka_seltzer666 don't trust anyone baby. @Brittle_Bear watch your back bitch."

"Seriously?" I asked as I stood up and stomped back upstairs. I walked into my room and slammed the door shut.

7 Months Later

I walked out of my room dressed and ready for everything I had to that day. It was 4:30 in the morning. I had to be at the radio station in 30 minutes to do an interview with Dave to promote the single. I had gotten home yesterday after a hectic press tour for the record that was coming out soon. The movie I had been hired for had wrapped filimg the day before I left for the press tour. I worked my ass off on the movie. Within the next couple of months I was schedule to do another press tour but this time for the movie. I crept down the stairs and out the front door to the car waiting for me. I got in the back and pulled out my phone and the driver drove off. We stopped about 15 minutes later and Dave got into the car. I didn't bother looking up from my phone.

"You ready for this? he asked me.

"Don't talk to me. I will only talk to you for these stupid interviews today but then that's it," I responded without looking up from my phone.

"Look I know you're pissed at me but she asked for another try. I did it formy kids," He snapped at me.

The day before I left to do press for the album with the guys, Dave said he was going back to Jordyn. I was heart broken. I couldn't blame him. 10 plus years and I'd want to give it another chance to. Those girls deserved their father and mother together. He had foubnd a place after staying with Frances for a month. He still had that place but Taylor was currently living in it alone. He decided to leave his wife and they where working on finalizing the divorce.

"We're here,"Dave said as the car pulled up to the radio station. The door opened and he got out. I slid over in the seat and saw Dave was holding his hand out to help me out of the car. I took his hand and got out. We started walking towards the building when my stomach suddenly did a bunch of little flips. I ran over to the side of the building where a garbage canwas and threw up. It happened again and this time someone was holding my hair. When I was done I stood back upright and saw it was Dave who had came tomy hair's rescue.

"Thanks I haven't eaten yet and I barely slept," I said as I ate a piece of gum.

"Don't have to tell me anything.We're not together anymore," Dave said as we got into an elevator. My stomach kept doing flips but I swallowed and took a deep breath in. We walked into the studio and started doign the interview.

We talked about the Foo Fighters new album and about Peace Punks' album. We talked about recording Learn To Fly as a duet and about the tour that was coming up. Peace Punk was gonna be opening up for the Foo Fighters on the up coming 10 month tour. Throughout the entire interview my stomach kept doing flips. What was going on? I wasn't nervous. This had been going on for awhile. I needed to see a doctor. Once the interview was over we went back to the car. We had a few more interviews to do that day together.

We got back into the car and I texted my manager and told him to book a doctors appointment for me. I knew something wasn't right. He messaged back saying he'd try to get one for today.

"Why don't we go get something to eat before the other interviews? That way you won't be so sick," Dave suggested. I nodded my head in response. Dave told the driver to go to our favorite little breakfast place. We went into the restaurant and ate. When it was time for us to head to the hotel to do the other interviews, he went to pay while I went to the bathroom. I got sick again. I walked out to the car and got in when my manager texted me and said he got me in right after the interviews would be done. I thanked him and looked over at Dave.

"I have an appointment after the interviews. Do you think the car could drop me off there instead?" I asked.

"What kind of appointment?" Dave asked.

"Doctors," I responded.

"Ya I'm sure it won't be a problem. Everything ok?" he asked.

"Ya I guess. Just really tired and been getting sick alot lately. Probably not use to traveling so much yet," I responded. We pulled up to the hotel then and the door opened beside me. I stepped out and Dave stepped out behind me.

"Well tell me if everything is ok. We can still be friends. I still care about you," he said as we walked into the hotel.

"Thanks," I said as we walked into the conference room we would be in for the next 4 hours doing interviews.

4 Hours Later

"I'm starving," I said. I was feeling a little better but still queasy. My appointment was in an hour. We had arranged the driver to take me to the appointment, drive Dave home then return to get me and take me home.

"You seem to feeling better," Dave said.

"A bit. I'm really hungry though. Wanna grab some lunch quickly in the hotel restaurant?" I asked. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"I'd love to," he responded.

45 Minutes Later

"That was amazing," I said and rubbed my belly. "This one is on me."

"No. Not until that album becomes numberone," Dave said and took the check from me.

"Fine but when my movie and album got o number I'm taking everyone out for a dinner. Wives included," I responded with a soft laugh.

"Deal. Let's get you to that appointment," he said and stood up. I followed suit and we walked to the car.

On the way to the doctors, I started playing with my hair, something I did when I was nervous.

"I'm sure things will be fine," Dave said as we pulled up outside the building the Dr was in.

"Ya. Not like I'm dying right?" I jokingly asked.

"Let's hope not. Bye Britt. See you tomorrow night at the release party."

"Ya. See ya Dave," I said and closed the door. I headed into the building to find out what was wrong with me.

1 1/2 Hours Later

Oh My God! That's all I had been thinking the whole way home. I walked into the house and saw a note on the table by the door. It was from Frances.

"Went to see Lynz for a bit. Hunter is going to Maria's after school. He'll be home around 8ish. I'll be home around 10. You and me need a girls day tomorrow whilewe get ready for your party. We also need to go shopping. Call Taylor as well."

I pulled my phone out and texted her. "Is there any way you can come home now? We can go shopping or something now. I just really need a friend and to talk right now."

I sat down on the stairs and waited.

"On my way now. Be ready. We'll go shopping for your outfit tomorrow." she responded.

I stood up and walked towards the door. I stopped and looked in the mirror above the table for a minute before walking out of the house. I sat down on the front step and waited for Frances. I just sat there saying the samething over and over again in my head.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.6K 298 32
Britt heads to LA with her friends Kurt and Krist and their bandmate Dave. Dave and Britt start something up but will they last when they have to dea...
20.8K 752 28
Tessa is a hard working woman that is left with a big medical debt after her mother passes away. She works at a bar, barely making any money, when sh...
75.9K 1.8K 35
erin had no interest. kurt was persistent.
26.7K 218 37
After the success of my Nirvana oneshot book,I decided that making more band oneshot books seems to be a good idea.so here it is:a Foo Fighters onesh...