I've Got Another Confession T...

Par SpaceyPrissy89

Brittany got a part in a movie but what she really wants to do is be in a band. While out with her new friend... Plus

1. Coffee Bean
2. Oh Make Me Over!
3. Meeting The Guys
4. Goodbye Earl...I Mean Isaiah
5. There Goes My Hero...
6. A Social Blast, Chaotic Master
7. I'm Looking To The Sky.....
8. Big Me To Talk About It...
9. Something That I Felt Today.......
10. Pin Me Down....Show Me How...
11. Came Without A Warning
13. Being Happy Is All That Matters
14. You're Gonna Be Stars!
15. Jump Forward
16. I Found My Family
17. ...But It's You I Fell Into
18. There You Go Making Me Fall In Love Again
19. I'm Here And I'm On The Mend
20. Didn't Lay Down And Die
21. No Way Back From Here
22. Another Day Has Come And Gone
23. Oh Cinderella, They Aren't Sluts Like You
24. Out On The Road
25. With A Little Help From My Friends
26. Dancing With The Spirits In The Square
27. One Big Happy Family
28. Pretty Eyed, Pirate Smile, You'll Marry A Music Man
29. Moving On Up
30. It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To
31. One's On The Way
32. It's A..............
33. It's In His Kiss
34. Home Sweet Home
35. Yankee Doodle Sweetheart
36. Letter From The Past
37. Scotty Doesn't Know
38. Come On Baby Drive Me Wild
39. Say Cheese!
40. License To Drive
41. I Got You Babe
42. And The Beat Goes On
43. Can't Keep My Hands Off You
44. I Should Have Known
45. Can't You Hear My Motored Heart
46. You're The One That Started It
47. Welcome To Peace Punk
48. I Forgot To Mention...
49. Say Yes To The Dress
50. Birthday Girl
51. Dressed To Kill
52. Let There Be Cake
53. First Birthday
54. I Do!!!!!!!
55. Introducing Mr. And Mrs. Dave Grohl
56. Unwrapping
57. Back To Normal
58. We're Having Another Baby
59. Cold Day In The Sun
60. On The Mend
61. Catching Up
62. I Think I'm Crazy
63. I'm Coming Clean
64. Alone + Easy Target
65. Home Sweet.......Trouble
66. Crisis Adverted
67. Sassy Bean
68. Baby Eric
69. Second And Actual Birthday
70. Face Off
71. Meeting Baby Ollie
72. Mission Completed
73. Here Goes Nothing
74. Drunken Kisses
75. When You Come Back To Me Again
76. At The Park, In The Back Of My Car
77. Beach Wedding
78. Chevy Reception
79. Fluffy Tour Fluff
80. This Is How Dirty Girls Get Clean
81. Thanks For The Line
82. Don't Call Me Babe
83. Fist City
84. Tour After Tour
85. The Tonight Show
86. Break A Leg!
87. Abby's Shower!
88. Joy To The World
89. Spooky Valentine
90. Grunge Grandchild
91. The Last Of The Baby Grohls
92.Making Up My Mind
93. Tell Me We're Cute!
94. That's A Wrap!
95. That's It, That's All!
96. 5 Years And Going Strong
97. Squish The Bug Once And For All
98. Singing In The Rain
99. Need Some Love
100. I've Had A Life That's Good

12. Give Me Some Rope I'm Coming Loose

433 17 0
Par SpaceyPrissy89

I looked in the rearview mirror and saw a car pull up behind Frances'. I saw Dave get out and i rolled down the window as he walked up to the car.

"Holy fuck. What happened?" he asked after he saw me.

"Can we maybe go to the rehearsal space and talk. I can follow you. I just really need to drive right now," I asked.

"Ya we can do that. You sure you're ok to drive?"

"I'll be fine," I responded and looked away from him.

"Ok. Follow me then," he said and started walking back towards his car. He got in and pulled out infront of me. I waited a good enough time before pulling out and following him. We had only been driving for 10 minutes when he pulled into the parking lot. I parked in the spot beside where he had.

"Not bad for someone who doesn't have her license," He said as I got out of the car and started walking towards him.

"I know how to drive. Just need the license," I repsonded as we headed towards space 4.

Dave unlocked and opened the door for me. I walked in and went to the couch I saw. I plopped down on it and pulled my phone out. There was 20 texts from Frances, Hunter, Tyler and Kevin. Taylor asked if I was ok and If Dave had gotten me yet. I sent the same test to all of them.

"I'm with Dave. I got news that my friend OD'ed on purpose and I needed to be alone."

I put my phone away as Dave sat down beside me.

"What happened?" he asked.

"One of my friends from school overdosed and it was on purpose," I said as I started crying again. Dave wrapped his arms around me and held me as I cried.

We sat like that for what felt like forever in silence until Dave spoke up. "I'm sorry that happened toyou. I know how it feels to lose someone like that. You don't deserve that." He kissed my head.

I looked up at him through the tears. "It gets easier right?" I asked.

"Each day gets a littler easier than the last," he responded as he looked back at me.

We sat there looking at each other for a few seconds before he leaned his head down to kiss me. Things got passionate quickly, as they had last night and this morning. Only difference between those times and this time was no way was I gonna push him off and no one could interrupt us. Before I realized what was happening, our shirts were off and he was trying to unhook my bra. I pushed him off of me and he sat up a bit and gave me a look. I sat up and reached behind me and unhooked it for him. I laidback down on the couch and pulled him back towards me.

"You sure about this?" he asked.

"Yes," I said as I pulled him in for a kiss.

Two Hours Later

"Wow," Dave gasped as he sat in front of the couch.

"No shit," I said.

"That was fucking insane. That was amzing. I've never....." he trailed off.

"What?" I asked, propping myself up with my elbows and looked at him.

"Sex has never felt that good before. I honestly don't know what to think right now," he responded. He turned to look at me. "You can't get mad at what I'm about to say but......."

"What?"

"That was better than any time with Jordyn. Including the first time," He finished.

I sat up on the couch and covered myself with the blanket that had been on the back of the couch.

"Hey come on. Don't be like that. What just happened was amazing," he sad as he joined me on the couch and wrapped his arms around me.

"Ya but then you went and reminded me your married," I said.

"Ok let me point somethings out here for you. There's a bag behind the couch full of clothes. There's a couch and a blanket here. There's a mini fridge with snacks and water in it. This stuff wasn't here last night," he said.

Now that I thought about it, I didn't see the couch yesterday when I walked in on him.

"Why is this stuff here?" I asked.

"Jordyn kicked me out for not comign home last night," he responded. "She also saw a text from Taylor and confronted me about it."

"What did the text say?"

"It said 'Are you gonna tell Jordyn about the kiss last night?' She said 'Who did you kiss last night' and I told her what happened. Now I'm not allowed back at all. Gonna stay here until I can find a place," he responded.

I felt terrible. I really was a homewrecker. On top of loosing Kara, I wrecked a family unit.

"Maybe if we both talk to Frances she'll let you stay. We kinda had a deal but I'm sure she'll understand and change her mind," I said as I reached for my phone. I dialed Frances as I put my bra and shirt on. I was reachign udner my shirt to hook my bra when Frances picked up.

"Oh my god! Are you ok?" she asked when she answered.

"Ya I'm gonna be ok but I kinda need to talk to you with someone else present. Are Tyler and Kevin still at the house?" I asked as Dave reached under my shirt and hooked my bra for me.

"No they just left. Are you gonna ask me if Dave can stay here? Taylor texted Tyler and told him Jordyn kicked him out and he was staying at the rehearsal space," she said.

I pulled my jeans on quickly before repsonding. "Kinda. Please Frances. I did this and I feel terrible," I responded.

"Ya fine. No sex in this house while I'm in it though," she said.

"Deal. Thank you Frances. We'll be there soon. Bye," I said and hung up. I turned arounda nd saw Dave was dressed. "Thank you for helping me there."

"It's what I'm good for," he said with a smirk and a wink.

"Grab your stuff we're going gome," I said as I grabbed my purse. Dave grabbed his stuff and we headed to the cars.

15 Minutes Later

I pulled into the drive way and got out. Dave parked beside me in the drive way and got out. I headed towards the door as he got his bag out of the trunk. I opened the door and walked in and was immediately hugged by Hunter.

"You fucking scared the shit out of me. I'm so sorry that happen," He said after he let go of me.

"I'm sorry I just took off. I ran. You know what I mean," I said and gave him a look.

"I get it," he said as Dave walked int he house.

"Dave is staying with us while he finds a place of his own. It's as a favor to Britt," Frances said to Hunter as she walked into the front room. She walked over toem and hugged me. "I'm so sorry."

I hugged her back. "Thanks. Sorry I stole your car. It's exactly the way it was before."

We ended the hug and she looked at me. "I was more worried about you than the stupid car." We both laughed. Just then the door bell rang.

"FOOD," Hunter yelled.

We all ate the pizzas that Frances had ordered. Dave paid as a thank you for letting him stay. We all sat around making jokes, laughing, eatting pizza and sharing random little stories. We eventually moved into the living room and started playing a board game. Hunter won 3 times.

"Ok that's it. Go to bed. I'm tired of losing to you," Frances said laughing.

"Dude it's not fair. You win everytime," Dave said as he put his arm around me again. We had been sitting on the couch like this all night. It felt normal and natural. Frances and Hunter didn't even seem to notice after awhile. I sat there and smiled just listening and enjoying the happiness around me.

"I can't help it that I'm good," Hunter said as he stood up.

"But seriously go to bed so we can go shopping for anything you want to put in your room," Frances said as Hunter walked behind her.

"Yes ma'am and thank you again," Hunter said as he headed up the stairs.

"Now that he's gone, us three need to talk about this. I got some questions. Let me ask them all before you say anything," she said as she saw I was about to speak. I closed my mouth and she continued. "Are you going to share a room? Britt, you have three rooms, one of which is Hunter's. Dave can have one of yours or stay with you. I don't care. Are you guys together now? Did you guys have sex? What about Jordyn? What about the kids that are involved? Are you gonna be looking for a place right away?"

"Well Jordyn and I will decided what to do. The kids will stay with her and until I get a place, I can rent a hotel room if I ever get them for a night. I'll start within the next couple of days. I gotta go back and get the rest of my clothes and pack up my things. Once I find a palce I'll let you know when I can move into it. I appreciate you letting me stay here. It means alot," Dave said. "I'm cool staying with her if she wants and she can tell you about that when I'm not around. We still need to talk about what we are."

"Ya he can stay with me. No sex while she's in the house," I responded.

"What if we're really quiet?" Dave asked with a smile on his face.

"I don't wanna hear it. I'm heading to bed. Britt, I took the master bedroom and the one to the left of it is my studio. Hunter claimed the one to the right. The two at the other end of the hall are both yours. It's not a problem Dave. My dad wouldn't have wanted me to turn you away. Good night guys," Frances said as she stood up, walked towards the stairs and headed up them.

We both decided it was time to go to bed as well. We both had alot to do tomorrow as well. I would probably go shopping with Hunter and Frances. The idea of heading over to Jordyn and Dave's to help Dave pack gave me a headache. We ehaded upthe stairs and towards the two bedrooms left over. There was a bathroom at the end of the hall and one by what was now Frances's art studio. I opened one door and then walked to the other one and opened that door too.

I walked into the last room I had opened and the view was the street below. There was a desk and a dresser. No bags in here so I walked into the other room and there they where on the bed. I looked out the window and the backyard and a beautiful view of some tree covered hills. This was my bedroom. I walked to the bed and took my bags off of it. I sat down and just stared at the floor. Dave came and sat down beside me.

"How you holding up?" he asked.

"As good as I can be," I responded and looked at him. "Thank you for giving me some rope." I smiled.

"Okay that was adorable," he said and pulled me in for a kiss. This was a soft, sweet and meaningful kind of kiss. "Come on let's get some sleep. Busy day tomorrow."

I went to the bathroom with my pjs and hairbrush. I closed the door behind me and got changed quickly. I was exhausted after all that had happened. I didn't know what to think anymore. As I brushed my hair I looked at myself in the mirror. I decided to just take things as they came from here on out. Whatever happens, happens. I walked out of the bathroom and back into the bedroom. I turned around after closing the door and saw Dave in the bed. This was a sight I could get use to.

"Come on beautiful. No funny stuff tonight. Just sleep I promise," he said as he patted the empty side of the bed. I crawled into the bed and cuddled up to him. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. Dave kissed my head and snuggled closer to me as we both fell asleep.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.4K 610 47
Brittany and Krist have been neighbours since he moved to Aberdeen. She's also friend's with Krist bandmate Kurt. After Brittany's parents passed awa...
23K 452 40
♫'When I'm not with you, think of you always'♫ ✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩✩ You go on a trip to Las Vegas with your mom to see her friend Taylor Hawkins perform durin...
23.4K 634 53
Britt starts working for her favorite band of all time, Foo Fighters. Her first week on the job brings a new relationship into her life that she neve...
56.3K 1.6K 32
"Is your boyfriend in a band?" "Oh, I don't date guys in bands." "Is that a hard and fast rule?" David and Anna are young, ambitious and in love. Lif...