Addicted (OITNB)

By cambrywyatt

Evie Connor is innocent, but that's not what the judge thought. Finding herself stuck in Litchfield prison, E... More

Addicted
1- It's Not That Bad
2- There's A Lot Of Things You Don't Know About Prison
3- You're Living In The Wrong Decade
5- What A Joke
6- Playground Kiss
7- Can You Do It Again?
8- Les Mis
9- Fairy Fucking Godmother
10- This Isn't Real
11- Grief Can Cause You To Do Terrible Things
Just to clear up a few things! (Not a chapter)
12- Loved The Way You Love
13- Alcohol Numbs The Pain
14- Sadness Is A Deadly Thing
15- This Cannot Go Unpunished
16- American Horror Story
17- Happy Early Christmas
18- Laughter Is The Best Medicine
19- Just A Little Prick
20- Not An Eggplant
21- Heart Of Gold
22- On The Hotness Scale
23- Tough As Nails
24- Diphenhydramine Is Quick
25- Mother's Day
26- Inappropriate Touching
27- Missing Nose Broken Tooth
28- Mosquito Bites
29- Good Bye
30- Those Three Words
31- Possessed By Drugs
32- Controlling And A Little Annoying
33- I Promise I'm Not A Serial Killer
34- Bathing In Your Own Negativity
35- Don't Be Embarrassed, It's A Lovely--
36- The Best Way I Know How
37- I Am A Sexual Steve Jobs
38- It's Not The End
39- Little Chihuahua
40- Snip Snip
41- Dyke Wedding Plan
42- Snow
43- Forgive And Not Forget
44- Happy Easter
45- Bed Bugs And Beyond
46- Eviera,
47- Good Bad
48+49- Mija
50- Whirlwind
51- Bitch Fight
52+53- That Was Protocol
54- The Confrontation
55- The Door Came Tumbling Down
56- I Found God
57- My Best
ON HOLD (for a little)
58- Explicit
59- Drastic Times Call For Drastic Measures
60- It's Called Morals
61- Keep Getting In The Way
62- Out With The Old In With The New
63- The Wrong Screw
The story must come to an end...

4- Like A Vacation

6.8K 223 46
By cambrywyatt

INSIDE THE KITCHEN reminded me of the diner- the chefs running around like headless chickens, trying to multitask and clean and cook at the same time. That was what was happening at the back of the kitchen here at the prison

A woman in a white outfit specifically created for chefs stands in the middle of the room yelling at the other workers with her thick Russian accent. She has short yet thick fiery red hair and her makeup was strange but suited her well.

"Red, this is Evie." Nicky says and I feel myself edging towards Nicky for some reason. By the sound of her voice and the way Piper warned me about her, I felt a bit scared.

Red turns around, her snarl dropping when she sees Nicky and I. I give a small smile which she returns to my relief.

"Newbie, huh?" Red says, referring to my orange outfit.

"Yeah, just a day old." Nicky comments as if I'm a newborn. "This is my mom. Well, not mom by blood, but she takes care of us."

I nod in a understanding way. "Us?"

"You know, the group at the table. And now you." Nicky nudges me with her elbow and I stumble a bit.

"How do you like the food, Evie?" Red asks and she stands proudly in her kitchen.

Piper's words echo through my head. "I didn't think prison would serve such good food." I say and Red chuckles at my compliment.

"Here, for you." She reaches into her pocket and pulls out yoghurt. She tosses it towards me and I catch it, trying not to show how happy I am for it or else she will know I don't like the food that much.

"Thank you."

"A yoghurt's a big deal. It means you're officially part of the family." Nicky says.

"So, what job have you been assigned to?" Red asks, folding her apron neatly and taking off her hat.

"Job?" I didn't know we had jobs. I thought this would be like a vacation.

"You wouldn't know yet, but you'll find out by tomorrow when you're moved out of that cell." Nicky says.

"What job do you do?"

"I'm in electrical even though I barely knew how to change a lightbulb. But you learn." Nicky throws her arm around my shoulders in a friendly way.

"Connor!" A manly voice exclaims from behind me and I evidently flinch at his loudness. Nicky and I turn around, her arm still around me, to face a tall CO who had a short moustache. "You're being moved from your bunk and you need to change your clothes."

"Well, that was quick." Nicky says as she removes her arm. "See you in the dorms, kid."

THE MUSIC WAS deafening, but I didn't care. The place was crowded with sweaty body grinding together to the music and I even saw a few people hooking up in the corner of the room.

Everyone looked happy- and that made me happy.

I turn my head to look at Poussey, who is scanning the crowd with her eyes. Georgia, the girl who was with Poussey in the morning, is already lost in the crowd, dancing away.

"Do you want to get some drinks?" Poussey asks me. I'm a bit taller than her, so she has to look up to make eye contact.

"Yeah, sounds good." I follow her to the bar area, where it is secluded from the dance floor and there aren't a lot of people.

"Round of shots, please." Poussey drops money on the counter and the bartender takes it before I have time to process it.

I grab Poussey's arm but it's too late. "Wait, no! You can't pay!" I feel bad that she's paying for me.

"Relax, it's fine. You can pay next time." Poussey winks at me as she drinks the shot in one go.

"Next time?" I repeat with a smile. Poussey nods as she reaches for another glass. She hands it to me and I take it.

At the same time, we take the shot. The burning sensation and bitterness doesn't seem to effect Poussey judging by her expression not changing unlike mine. My face morphs into disgust as I try swallow it down. Poussey laughs and cheers me on over the loud music. I squeeze my eyes shut when the liquid finally goes down completely.

"That was horrible!" I laugh as I lean forward towards her ear. "Let's do it again!"

Poussey cracks up as she hands me another shot, and another, and another, until I can barely stand straight. My head feels light but I feel energised. It's good feeling.

"Let's dance!" I slur as I grab Poussey's hand and drag- literally drag- her towards the sweaty crowd. I push past all the bodies until we are right in the heart of the dance floor. I hear cheering besides me and turn to see Georgia coming toward us, hands in the air as she holds two small bottles of what looks like vodka in her hands.

"Where have you been?!" Poussey asks as she takes one of the bottles from Georgia.

"I don't even know, all I know is that I just ate some good tasting pussy." Georgia replies and I can't tell if she's serious or not, although judging by her purple lipstick smeared down her chin, I take her word.

Poussey doesn't seem bothered by this, and I'm a bit confused.

I pull Poussey towards me and scream over the music. "Aren't you two a couple?"

"No, we're just friends." She screams back.

"Can I?" I gesture to the bottle in her hand. Poussey smiles.

"You're such a lightweight, I drank the same amount as you and I'm not as drunk as you right now." She laughs.

I blow a raspberry and toss my hand. "I'm not even drunk!"

"Oh I believe you, I really do." Poussey jokes as she opens the bottle and takes a swig.

She passes it to me and I take it greedily, before chugging down the rest of the contents inside. Poussey's eyes widen as she watches me empty the bottle.

I nearly drop the bottle when I catch my breath, but Poussey takes it from me. "Are you okay?"

"I'm f-fine." I reply as I extend the sound of the 'f'. I wobble around a bit as I attempt to dance. Now I really can't see straight.

"Do you want to go home?"

"No! I'm loving life right now!" I say as I jump around.

Poussey copies me and we both dance while Georgia grabs a guy from behind and clings to him like a monkey.

Only three hours later and I no longer feel like I'm in my own body anymore. Poussey and I sit on a red leather couch in a secluded area of the club. I pull off my shoes and toss them to the side, before bringing my feet up on the couch and leaning on Poussey.

"I'm going to bed now." I quietly mutter as I close my eyes. The energetic feeling was now gone and all I felt was dizzy and heavy.

"Maybe we should go." Poussey says in my ear.

"This is the best night of my life." I say as I reach my hand up and lay it on Poussey's chest.

"I'm glad to hear that. Come on, let's go." Poussey stands up, making me collapse fully on the couch. I watch as she gathers my purse and my shoes for me which I had recklessly left on the ground for anyone to steal.

Poussey pulls me up and I stumble. She holds me on her side and slowly leads me out of the club.

When we step outside, the fresh air makes the sick feeling go away. It's quiet outside, but my ears are still ringing and I can still hear the music thumping in my head.

Poussey puts her hand out for a cab to stop. After numerous tries, a cab finally pulls in front of us.

I hear glass smash behind us and I turn around. Two men throw punches at each other right outside the door while a whole group of people watch and cheer on.

"Let's get inside now." Poussey says as she leads me into the back of the car. Poussey gives the man money.

When I notice that she wasn't going to get in with me, I push the door open before she can close it.

"Wait, why aren't you coming?" I slur.

"I don't know if you want me to." She replies as she places my shoes and purse on the seat.

"Yes, I do! Sleep at my house tonight. Please don't leave me. I'll even make you a cake."

Poussey smiles as she thinks for a minute. "Okay." She says as she climbs in with me and I cheer loudly.

"Sh," Poussey says as she holds my mouth. The driver gives us a glare through the mirror.

"You're so lovely." I whisper as I rest my head on her shoulder. Poussey pats my face as I close my eyes and drift off.

I wake up just a few minutes later to Poussey's voice. She's already standing outside the cab, holding my things again.

I drag myself out of the vehicle and drop to my knees on the pavement. Poussey immediately helps me up but my knees are scraped and bleeding.

When we enter my dark and quiet apartment, I reach for the lights and turn them on. Poussey puts my things down on the couch and then leads me to the bathroom.

"Do you have any bandaids or something here?" She asks as she lifts me up to sit on the bathroom counter.

She searches through the cabinets until she pulls out a pack of bandaids.

As I watch her, I can't help but feel embarrassed and guilty. "I'm sorry." I say as she grabs some tissues.

She stops and looks at me. "For what?"

"For how I'm acting. I've ruined your night." I say as I frown.

"Are you kidding me? This is one of the best nights of my life. You've been great company." Poussey says as she dampens the tissue. She dabs at my graze, washing away the blood before applying the bandaids. "There. All done."

I slip off the counter and find myself standing right in front of her.

I glance at her lips. They look soft and plump and I just want to feel them on mine.

Luckily I'm confident when I'm drunk, so I'm not even worried when I move my head towards Poussey's and our lips touch. Poussey doesn't move away either, and instead applies more pressure by pressing her body against mine. I reach my hand onto the back of her neck and press her head forward as our lips move together and our breaths combine. Poussey's hands reach down my back towards my butt, and she squeezes them through my tight dress.

I start walking, pushing Poussey backwards out of the bathroom and straight into my bedroom. Her back accidentally hits the door and she bursts out laughing while our lips are still connected.

I pull away when we reach my bed, and take off my dress starting from the bottom and up over my head. Poussey falls back on my bed, staring at me with a smirk on her face.

I climb onto her like a hungry lion, my lips attacking the side of her neck. I suck on the skin that tastes like perfume, and Poussey lets out a low moan.

Her hand reaches up to my black bra, and she cups my breasts though the fabric. A weird sensation crawls over me, something I've never felt before. Touching your own breasts doesn't feel the same as someone else touching them.

Poussey sits up and gently pushes me to the side. I collapse next to her and she copies my actions- climbing over me and attacking my neck. It tickles but feels amazing when she nips and sucks on the skin hard, and I can feel the blood rushing to the spot. I start laughing, my drunken self being extra ticklish and immature. Poussey pulls away and starts laughing just as hard as me.

I tug at her denim jacket, implying for her to take if off. Still straddling me, she sits up and hastily removes the jacket, flinging it to the side of the bed. She slips off her black singlet as well until we are both topless.

I reach my hands up and cup each of her breasts as she pulls her bra down. "You've got great boobs." I say and Poussey chuckles.

"And you're still drunk."

I sit up, her still straddling my lap, and bring my lips to her breast. Poussey's breathing hitches as I kiss over her dark nipple. It felt weird having a breast in my mouth, but I was enjoying it. Maybe I was into girls after all, and not just because I'm drunk.

Suddenly, the bedroom door creaks open and I gasp. Poussey collapses next to me, her hands covering her chest. I immediately bring my knees up to try and cover as much of my half naked body as I can.

Millie stares at me, her mouth dropped open in shock and her face showing disgust. She looks like she just woke up, by the looks of her bed hair. I glance at Poussey who awkwardly rubs her head.

"I-I can't believe you." Millie turns around and runs out of the apartment.

"Fuck. Millie! Wait!" I try to get off the bed but Poussey reaches for my arm.

"Evie, you're too drunk to go after her. I'll go get her." Poussey says as she puts her singlet and jacket back on.

I lay my head back on the bed, trying not to cry.

"No, it's okay. She'll be back tomorrow. She's always back tomorrow." I say, sobering up.

"Are you sure?" Poussey asks and I nod. "Okay, well I better go. Make sure Georgia got home safely."

I don't reply as Poussey leaves, I can't stop thinking about what just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.2K 1.8K 47
Though the wilderness is dangerous and death seems scary, love just might be the worst of them all. yellowjackets season 1-? lottie matthews x fem oc...
Hierarchy By OKAay

Mystery / Thriller

161K 4.4K 26
After going to jail for manslaughter, Regina WestWood wants a normal quiet life when she comes out. However, with a school stuck in elitist ways and...
330 60 7
Entry into the Open Novella Contest III (ONC 2020) Girl meets girl, girl defends girl from douchebag drug dealer, girl ends up in juvie... on another...
5.9K 202 21
Alex works in the drug cartel, but aside from that, this story is AU. Piper's life falls apart after she learns she can't have kids, things with her...