27- Missing Nose Broken Tooth

I'M IN PAIN the next morning. I can barely comprehend what exactly happened last night, but all I knew was that the pills worked really well in keeping me mostly unconscious throughout the night.

Admittedly, I'm a bit irritated at Nicky for even touching me last night without my full consent. I told her to stop and she didn't. That's just made me lose respect for her.

Who knew lesbian sex could hurt so much. I can still feel the impact of the orgasm even several hours later, and I feel like I have a rash between my legs even though I don't.

I sit down in front of her at the table during breakfast. It's only her there, and she looks content eating her toast.

"Could you be gentler next time?" I say, irritation clear in my voice.

Stops chewing and sends me a confused look, raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Last night. Don't act like you don't know what you did. I told you to stop, and you didn't. Thanks a lot, Nicky." I stab my eggs with my fork aggressively. "And you know what? If you're going to be like that then I don't want anything to do with you anymore."

Nicky's face doesn't change as she stares at me. "Kid, I have no idea what you're talking about." She says casually. 

"You got into my bed, touched me even though I didn't want you to, and then proceeded to go back to your bed!" I yell. I don't even care how loud I'm being right now, or the fact that I'm drawing attention to myself.

"Are you on drugs?!" Nicky bursts back.

I sink back down. "N-No-"

"Then why do you think I did that?!"

"Because...because you're the only one who...you know." I say, referring to the activities. Nicky's expression doesn't change- she's still confused and pissed as hell.

"I promise you, that wasn't me." She says.

I lean back, suddenly losing my appetite. "You...you don't think that I did it to myself, do you?"

"Probably. You have seemed a bit out of it lately."

"Yeah..." There's no way I can tell her about the pills.

"Good morning." Tonia sits down next to me, making Nicky roll her eyes and drop her fork on her half-eaten food.

"Hi." I reply after realising Nicky wasn't going to.

"Good morning, Nicky." Tonia says, innocently smiling at Nicky. I frown as I watch the both of them, hoping Tonia will lay off.

"I said, good morning, Nicole." She repeats. I want to die right now.

"Tonia, don't-"

"Good morning." Nicky finally spits, to my surprise.

Tonia, seeming pleased with herself, turns to me. "Meet me in the bathrooms after breakfast, okay?" She says before suddenly getting up and walking away to God knows where, before Nicky and I have the chance to react.

I hesitantly turn my gaze back to Nicky. I kinda wish Tonia didn't leave me right now.

"Meet. Me. In. The. Bathroom?" Nicky says through gritted teeth, pausing after each word. I swallow the lump in my throat. I shouldn't be so petrified of Nicky, in fact, it should be Tonia that I'm terrified of.

"I'm sure it's nothing." I say in an attempt to relieve her. It's unsuccessful, however, and Nicky's eye twitches.

"I don't trust you." She says and I try not to feel too hurt.