58- Explicit

"I MISS HER. And I wish I didn't." I told Tonia. We were sat on her bed, our backs against the wall. Tonia still hadn't been transferred to the dorms, so we were all alone and isolated from others. Her medicine worked like magic on me. I don't know what it is, but it was only doing good so I don't really care.

Tonia turns around, facing me. "You need to stop." She says.

"I know," I frown.

"Because she's not coming back unless she quits the drugs. And that's not gonna happen."

"I know." I repeat.

Tonia places a hand on her chest. "I'm only here because my behaviour was excellent. Because I was determined to change. Nicky isn't,"

"I get it now." I say.

Tonia laughs, making me smile. "She's stupid for leaving you."

I only realize how close she is to my face when I feel her breath fan my lips. There's something about her proportionate face and her scent that is enticing. I find myself forgetting who she is and what she has done in the past. All I can think about now is kissing her.

We both lean in at the same time and close the gap between our lips. She lays back and I collapse on top of her, clasping her jaw and deepening the kiss.

((EXPLICIT CONTENT AHEAD))

Tonia wastes no time in sliding her hands right down the front of my pants, her finger against my most sensitive spot. She starts moving in slow circular motions and I have to take a second to breathe. It's been so long.

Tonia watches me with a smirk before biting her lips and moving her hand even lower. I have to hold her wrist to control the speed.

She sits up and whispers in my ear, "I promise I won't bite this time."

I would have laughed at the memory of her going down on me while I was asleep, but it was too much of a terrifying experience for me. So instead I fake laugh.

"Take your clothes off." She says.

As I do, I try to come up with an excuse as to why I'm doing this. Sure, Tonia is hot but that's all. I'm not developing feelings for her. I'm not developing feelings for anyone anymore. I just want to have sex.

I DROP DOWN next to her, panting heavily and completely exhausted. Our naked bodies are both glistening with sweat from what felt like an intense workout.

"Holy shit," I pant, making Tonia giggle.

She runs her hand across my stomach. "See, Evie, you don't need Nicky." She kisses my shoulder.

"You're right." I say, turning my head to look at her. "That was incredible."

"I know." Tonia kisses me.

The door suddenly opens and I quickly pull the blanket over my naked body, while Tonia remains calm.

"Oh, uh, sorry I'll just-"

"Syd, sit down." She says.

I give Tonia a confused look and she smirks. I make awkward eye contact with Syd, who looks just as uncomfortable as I am.