51- Bitch Fight

WHILE IN THE bathroom I take a moment to check myself out, making sure I have nothing stuck between my teeth and adjusting my bra that was squeezing the life out of me. I hear the bathroom door swing open followed by high heels clicking through the small space. I take no notice of whoever it is until I see their reflection on the right side of the mirror.

I pause, finger hovering over my lips which I was using to spread the patchy nude lipstick so that it looked even again.

Anastasia, Rosie's daughter and my cousin, walks over to stand next to me and begins washing her hands. Weird, she didn't even use the toilet. Did she scratch her ass or something?

"You shouldn't have come." She says without looking at me but a smirk remains on her lips.

I roll my eyes but continue fixing my makeup.

"You hear me?"

I sigh and turn around to face her, leaning against the counter.

"Grow up." I tell her.

"Jocelyn hated you. We all hate you. Look at you, you don't belong in our family at all." She eyes me and scoffs.

"Jocelyn was a better mom than your mom ever was, and that says a lot."

"At least my mom didn't sell me. How fucked up is that?" She laughs at her own comment.

I step towards her just so I don't have to shout. She is way taller than me so I have to tilt my head slightly upwards to look her in the eyes.

"The only reason you had things as a kid was because of me. We all know the money Rosie did have was used to buy more alcohol. Don't kid yourself."

My head is suddenly jerked back by my hair and I grab a fistful of hers as well. We both hold each other by the hair for a few seconds, staring at each other

"Let go." I say calmly but she tugs at my hair again, making me wince. She looks like she is also in pain but I know she won't back down that easily.

"I've killed someone before and I'm not afraid to kill you too." I spit through gritted teeth. Her face flashes with realization for a split second as if she had forgotten the fact that I was in prison a few hours ago.

She huffs before finally letting go. I let go too and grip the sink as I try to recollect myself. My hair is similar to a bird's nest, with the back standing up in a fluffy ball.

"I hope you're fucking miserable in prison, you whore." She retorts before storming out of the bathroom.

God, I miss prison.

"OH, OH MY God." Is all Chelsea can splutter when I sit down next to her in the car. I didn't bother fixing my hair when I walked out of that bathroom because I didn't care what anyone thought of me anymore. I stuffed my face with more food even though people looked on with disgust. I have no regrets.

"I'm glad I went." I smile. Chelsea bursts out laughing at me.

I rub the back of my head. "Not gonna lie, it did hurt."

When we get back to her house I am absolutely exhausted. Ollie is back at it with the video games but this time he's talking to his friends through a headset. He is screaming his words.