Addiction

By thewriterangelax

Jade Beth was always told to never let a man control her, to never let him possess or dominant her. That beca... More

1) Watched
2) The Meeting
3) Morning After
4) Texting & Dinner Gone Wrong
5) Freak In The Sheets
6) Oops
7) Rise and Shine
8) Presentation Gone Wrong
9) Confronting
10) Not So Secret Admirer
11) All His.
12) Games
13) Ex Boyfriend
14) Help
15) Incubus
16) Out Of Control
17) Liar
18) The Devil
20) ''Hello? There's a crazy incubus in my house.''
21) Men Are Trash

19) Incubus

8K 239 46
By thewriterangelax

Addiction

Ryan's hands had pinned Jade's arm onto the bed as each thrust he did cause Jade to reach to the edge of an orgasm.

Jade wished that her body didn't react the way it did to Ryan, but the words that ran through her head were 'fuck it'. 

Ryan wasn't leaving anytime soon, and Jade knew that. She accepted it for the past few weeks and felt herself become mentally drained at how much Ryan controlled her life.

He drove her to the store, drove her back, sometimes sits right next to her when she's on her phone. 

''Fuck,'' Ryan mumbled under his breath as his eyes tightened and his body tensed. He released a loud groan for the last time

Ryan was trying to hold back his orgasm as he just wanted a few more moments inside of Jade, herself clenching against him. 

But he couldn't help it when his body released his cum on her stomach. Jade caught her breath and felt the warm liquid squirt on her.

''Oh baby.'' Ryan groaned out breathlessly. He grabbed a roll of tissue that was to the side and wrapped some of it round his hand and pulled it off the roll. 

Jade grabbed it and wiped off the warm release of Ryan's. She felt him come closer to her and kissed her right on the lips where she could taste her own self from when he hungrily ate her out. 

''I'm going to shower, '' Jade stated as she crawled off the bed but not long before a quick and rough slap to her ass cheek. She gasped out in shock and rubbed the red sore part on her ass.

''Ryan.'' Jade complained as she looked at the handprint, ''What is it with you and slapping my ass?'' 

Just as Ryan was about to open his mouth and make a cheeky comment, Jade interrupted. ''Don't answer that.'' She rolled her eyes and walked towards the bathroom.

As Jade turned on the shower and closed the door, she made sure to lock it, Ryan cleaned himself up and threw some shorts on.

They were currently at Ryan's quiet and lonely house, Ryan had basically given Jade no choice to go from one house to the next.

When Ryan said that they will be sleeping at his house for a few days, Jade opened her mouth to argue but Ryan's eyes physically darkened within a second.

She could see that the side nobody would like was crawling out of him, she quickly shut herself up and nodded her head submissively, and his eyes returned back to their ocean blue colour.

Now, Ryan looked to the side of the bed and saw Jade's black handbag. He walked towards it and looked through the gap and saw that Jade was still showering. 

He unzipped her bag and searched through it, and found what he was looking for. Her phone.

He looked at the locked screen and cursed under his breath when he didn't know her password. He fiddled with the phone until he tapped in a few numbers.

Incorrect Passcode.

1234

Incorrect Passcode.

5555 

Incorrect Passcode.

0000.

Ryan smiled to himself when he unlocked her phone. 

What a simple password. He thought to himself.

He looked through her photos and only found the normal things you'd have in your gallery.

Fortunately for Ryan, he found nothing that didn't seem right to him. 

There were only text messages from Chloe, who he had scared off.

He snickered to himself when he thought back to the day that they had damaged his car and he had dramatically scared Chloe off, he used his power against her and made Chloe go clueless.

Chloe never questioned Jade again.

''What are you doing?'' Jade's voice echoed the quiet room.

Ryan quickly looked up and locked the phone at the same time. ''Nothing.'' He slipped the phone back into her bag whilst his eyes never left hers.

''You were going through my phone? Why?'' Jade tightened the towel around her body as she felt herself become angered at the thought of someone going through her things 

Ryan stood up to his full and towering height, ''Because I was checking.'' He looked from the ground to Jade's eyes that he could see were full of anger.

''And that gives you a right to look through my stuff?'' Jade dramatically grabbed her bag and placed it on the bed. 

''What were you trying to find anyways? If I was talking to another man, if I was fucking another man?'' Jade laughed to herself even though she didn't find it funny, it was one of those angry laughs.

''Yes, actually. I was trying to find out if anyone has been inside your pussy, which belongs to me.'' Ryan explained, and Jade laughed again.

''Coming from a sex demon who is supposed to have sex with multiple women!''

Ryan sucked in a breath, ''I haven't fucked any other woman since I've met you.'' Truth. ''And I wouldn't like too.'' Truth.

Jade glared at Ryan, ''I find that very hard to believe coming from an incubus.'' She rolled her eyes at him and barged past him to the wardrobe that had some of her clothes in it.

''First of all, I've never lied to you. Secondly, don't roll your eyes at me. You know I hate it.'' A low growl had vibrated from Ryan's chest. 

It didn't scare Jade like how it used to a few weeks ago. She would have shivered in fear whenever she heard that animalistic noise come from Ryan.

''Because that's really going to stop me from doing it. I'm not afraid of you anymore. You've proved to me you'd never hurt me. Ever. So why would I be afraid of you?'' Ryan took a few steps closer to Jade.

Their feet were almost touching which showed how close they were to each other. ''You get a bit too confident recently like you're forgetting what I am and what I can do to you.''

''Like I said, you'd never hurt me.'' Ryan didn't reply to that, knowing that was true. 

''Because I'm sure I need to hurt you in order to ruin your life. I know you hate your life since I've come in it, and you're just going to have to deal with that.'' Ryan turned his back against Jade and she grabbed his arm and spun him round.

''I'm going to have to deal with that? Really!? Why can't you just fuck off and fuck up another woman's life.''

Ryan sighed and looked Jade from her painted toes to her big and beautiful eyes. ''Why don't you just want me already? I mean... I'd say I'm not the ugliest person, I make you laugh, I buy you things and I've never hurt you. Plus I give you a good dicking.'' 

Jade groaned out in frustration and hit his chest when she could tell he was trying to wind her up. ''Fuck you!'' Jade yelled out angrily. 

''Really? Round three right now?I don't min-''

And so their night continued with Ryan winding Jade up and Jade trying to ignore the big man who followed her everywhere around the house.

Neither knowing that the Angels above watched their every move, coming up with a plan to kill Ryan.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
2.3K 75 27
She hadn't planned on hooking up again with the bastard she once called her boyfriend but unfortunately she did. And got caught. Consequently, she go...
2.9M 81.5K 37
My name is Jade. I was kidnapped and given as a gift. Like a pet. A gift meant to mend the bond between a father and son. But before his son knew I...
66.3K 2.1K 16
"Do you want me Andrew? Can you picture me with any other man besides yourself?" I asked starring at him questionably. He swallowed. "No." "Then what...