17) Liar

Addiction

Previously

His darker and angrier side was starting to show, it was a side that Jade had only seen when he had killed her ex boyfriend, but this time the anger was towards her.

She wondered if death was better then living with the devil's worker.

It was then that Jade wished that she was in her ex boyfriend's position once she saw Ryan released a sinister and twisted grin.

NOW

''You know what's so pathetic about you humans? You think you're smarter then everyone else.'' Ryan spitted out, his words were venomous as he walked slowly towards Jade with an evil glint in his eyes that showed no soul.

Jade laughed to hide her fear, ''Could say the same about you.'' She refused to show Ryan that she was shaking with nerves.

Ryan chuckled as he shaked his head, his bottom lip was bitten by his teeth. ''It's hilarious to see you try to hide your fear, Jade. I can practically smell it on you.''

To prove Ryan's point, he lifted his chin up in the air and breathed in through his nose. ''Fear.'' Ryan stated.

''You're a fucking weirdo.'' Jade controlled herself and snapped out of her afraid state that Ryan seemed to be enjoying.

Ryan faked a offended look and placed his hand on his chest, ''How painful.'' 

''Now, come here.'' He ordered with a devilish voice that echoed through Jade's brain. 

''Go die first!'' Jade yelled out in anger, and pushed past Ryan roughly, but was forced to a stop once a hand pulled her back. 

Jade bumped back into a hard chest that she was so familiar too. ''What happened to never wanting to hurt me?'' She spun around and placed her hand on his chest once she saw he had taken a step closer. 

''I don't recall saying I was ever going to hurt you just now. You could say I was giving you a... little warning if you ever lie to me again. Is that clear Jade?'' There was a sickening silence between the human and the demon. 

''Well fuck you and your warning. I wish you would just get out of my life and never come back!'' 

Jade had reminded Ryan of a little child that doesn't get their way.  ''Don't be so silly. I'm never leaving your life until you're officially mine.''

Jade arched an eyebrow, ''I thought you said I was officially yours a few days ago?'' Jade had taken a step back one Ryan was getting too close.

''Oh baby, you are mine. But just not in the eyes of the Devil.'' His hand had risen to go gently stroke Jades cheek, but she slapped it roughly away. 

He took no notice of it, since he was used to her denying his touch.

''And how would I be officially yours in the eyes of the Devil?'' Jade rolled her eyes, she acted as if inside this wasn't making her want to crawl into a hole and hide.

''I have to take your soul from you whilst making love to you in front of the Devil.'' For the first time in a while, Jade saw Ryan had smiled, whilst Jade was sickened to her stomach.

''I'm sure there are plenty of other women who would love to do that with you so why don't you go fin-who are you?'' Jade's eyes widen once she took in the appearance of man in a all black suit, it looked like it had not spec of dust or dirt on it. 

The man's hair was neatly combed back, his skin was clear and pale as his eyes were dark and dull. 

Ryan turned around, and the corner of his mouth twitched upwards once he saw the Devil. 

''Is this the girl you speak of?'' The man's voice was painfully calming, but his s's made him sound like a snake. 

Jade felt the need to be quiet and hide behind Ryan's back by the powerful presence and power this man held.

''Yes it is.'' Ryan moved out of the way and Jade suddenly felt as if she was standing in front of millions of people naked, she felt the need to hide herself.

''So why don't you get started?'' 

Jade's head flew back up, ''Get started with what?'' She turned towards Ryan and looked for her answer. 

''Making you his officially, darling.'' 

Jade's ears almost burned once she heard the Devil call her darling. It was said with no love or any positive emotions. 

''No. I'm not having sex with you and I'm never going to be yours! Just go find someone else that will be-'' Jade was cut off by the Devil.

''This one sure does talk a lot. Maybe when you're doing it, put a cloth in her mouth.'' The Devil released an amused grin towards Ryan.

Jade was taken back and her jaw dropped. 

The Devil took a step forward and Jade's heart raced against her chest as the Devil's finger pushed her chin back up so her mouth was closed. ''Don't do that sweetheart, unless you're offering something. But I'm sure, Ryan isn't up to sharing.'' 

Ryan's eyes squinted and you could see on his face that he didn't like the thought of sharing 'his woman'. 

''No. I'm not a fan of it.'' Ryan replied, he moved closer to Jade, almost in a protective way that the Devil understood.

''So get cracking on then.'' The Devil clapped his hands together and rubbed his palms with a sickening smirk on his face.

''No. You can't. Ryan, no!'' Jade slapped away the hands that were desperate to be on her. 

''Just let it happen, Jade. I know you want to be mine.''

Jade disagreed completely, she definitely didn't want to be Ryan's, she'd rather be dead to belong to a sex demon.

''This is... this is rape!'' 

The Devil laughed loudly, ''And?''

Jade scoffed quietly. Disgusting!  She thought.

Just as Ryan grabbed onto her, suddenly the floor started to shake slowly until it became a violent shaking that made Jade drop to the ground from the loss of balance.

The Devil and Ryan were stood still, their eyes wondering around the place as their balance was perfect. 

The furniture began to move forcefully as objects dropped to the ground and smashed.

''Time for us to go now, Ryan.'' The Devil grabbed onto Ryan's arm and looked towards Jade with an emotionless look on his face. 

Then they disappeared, into thin air. 

The floor began to shake less and Jade held legs closer to her as she tried to avoid the objects that were falling to the ground.

''What is happening?'' She whispered to herself, as her eyes scanned the room. 

Suddenly, the ground completely stopped shaking. Slowly, Jade forced herself to stand her feet, she still leaned against the wall just in case.

''My apologies for destroying parts of your home, but it was the only way to get rid of those creatures.'' A gentle and female voice said to the side of Jade.

She jumped back in fright once she saw a woman stood above her, she quickly shuffled backwards but the young woman put her hands up. 

''I'm not here to hurt you. Believe it or not, but I'm one of the good guys.'' The woman gave Jade a comforting smile and slowly placed her hands down.

''Who are you?'' Jade questioned.

''Someone who's about to get you out of this situation.''

***

Sorry for the long wait guys, but hopefully I'm back and I'm better... *Bryson Tiller moment*