19) Incubus

Addiction

Ryan's hands had pinned Jade's arm onto the bed as each thrust he did cause Jade to reach to the edge of an orgasm.

Jade wished that her body didn't react the way it did to Ryan, but the words that ran through her head were 'fuck it'. 

Ryan wasn't leaving anytime soon, and Jade knew that. She accepted it for the past few weeks and felt herself become mentally drained at how much Ryan controlled her life.

He drove her to the store, drove her back, sometimes sits right next to her when she's on her phone. 

''Fuck,'' Ryan mumbled under his breath as his eyes tightened and his body tensed. He released a loud groan for the last time

Ryan was trying to hold back his orgasm as he just wanted a few more moments inside of Jade, herself clenching against him. 

But he couldn't help it when his body released his cum on her stomach. Jade caught her breath and felt the warm liquid squirt on her.

''Oh baby.'' Ryan groaned out breathlessly. He grabbed a roll of tissue that was to the side and wrapped some of it round his hand and pulled it off the roll. 

Jade grabbed it and wiped off the warm release of Ryan's. She felt him come closer to her and kissed her right on the lips where she could taste her own self from when he hungrily ate her out. 

''I'm going to shower, '' Jade stated as she crawled off the bed but not long before a quick and rough slap to her ass cheek. She gasped out in shock and rubbed the red sore part on her ass.

''Ryan.'' Jade complained as she looked at the handprint, ''What is it with you and slapping my ass?'' 

Just as Ryan was about to open his mouth and make a cheeky comment, Jade interrupted. ''Don't answer that.'' She rolled her eyes and walked towards the bathroom.

As Jade turned on the shower and closed the door, she made sure to lock it, Ryan cleaned himself up and threw some shorts on.

They were currently at Ryan's quiet and lonely house, Ryan had basically given Jade no choice to go from one house to the next.

When Ryan said that they will be sleeping at his house for a few days, Jade opened her mouth to argue but Ryan's eyes physically darkened within a second.

She could see that the side nobody would like was crawling out of him, she quickly shut herself up and nodded her head submissively, and his eyes returned back to their ocean blue colour.

Now, Ryan looked to the side of the bed and saw Jade's black handbag. He walked towards it and looked through the gap and saw that Jade was still showering. 

He unzipped her bag and searched through it, and found what he was looking for. Her phone.

He looked at the locked screen and cursed under his breath when he didn't know her password. He fiddled with the phone until he tapped in a few numbers.

Incorrect Passcode.

1234

Incorrect Passcode.

5555 

Incorrect Passcode.

0000.

Ryan smiled to himself when he unlocked her phone. 

What a simple password. He thought to himself.