11) All His.

Addiction

11. All His.

Just after Chloe had left, Jade stared at Ryan carefully as he sat down on her bed comfortably. 

''What are you?'' Jade asked, her eyes wondered over his appearance. He looked like a completely normal human being, but his glowing eyes proved something different.

The way he got into Chloe's mind had proved it as well.

Ryan layed down and rolled his eyes at the question, "What am I?" He asked himself, a little grin at the end of the sentence.

''I'm... different.'' He raised an eyebrow at his answer, that wasn't the answer Jade looked for.

Jade scoffed at his answer. ''It's time for you to leave now.'' 

Ryan looked at the door Jade pointed at and he shook his head. ''Naaah.'' He dragged out, as he jumped up and down on the bed.

"Fine then I'll leave.'' Jade grabbed her shoes and made her way towards the door.

With an nonhuman speed, Ryan was in front of the door. 

Jade gasped at how quick he moved. ''Out of my way.'' Jade furrowed her eyebrows in anger as she poked his hard chest.

Ryan licked his lips as he looked down at his fierce woman. That's what she was. All his.

He crossed his arms, which made his biceps flex and Jade ignored the way his muscles tensed. She could not be attracted to him no more! Not after what he did. First, he planted cameras in her house, stalked her, broke into her home and videoed their night together.

''No.'' Ryan said, and to prove his point that he wasn't going to move, he rested against it and smiled at Jade to annoy her.

''I guess I'm going to have to do it the hard way.'' Jade released a loud sigh dramatically and turned around. She walked over to the window and pushed it all the way open.

Jade felt her heart pumped furiously against her chest as she actually contemplated to jump out of the window or not.

It wasn't that far down, but Jade was afraid she would break something if she landed weirdly.

''Oh no, you're not!'' Ryan quickly took three large steps across the room and he was already close behind Jade, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her away from the window, he didn't want her to injure herself and he also didn't want her to leave.

He loved her presence around him, he would do anything just to keep her around.

''Just please stop touching me!'' Jade screamed, she felt like her skin was burning at every place he touched.

Ryan let go of her slowly once she started to thrash against him.

Whenever Ryan touched her, he could feel her emotions and right now she was frustrated, upset and confused.

Ryan took a step away to give Jade some space.

Jade groaned loudly as she fixed her clothes. ''Why me? Why did you have to pick me!?'' 

Ryan tilted his head to the side, but didn't answer her question. He just stared at her with his eyes that looked right into her soul.

''You're ruining my life already! I might get fired, I have you as a obsessed stalker who won't leave me alone! There are cameras in my house!'' Jade went on with the list, and Ryan just raised an eyebrow at himself. 

He shook his head, amused about how much effort he's put in just for Jade. 

Jade couldn't deny the attraction she felt towards him, but she was a smart woman. She knew this would end up someone getting hurt, either Ryan would become really possessive and kill any man that dared to come close to Jade. It would be an unhealthy obsession, but then a went through her head.

She just knew it wasn't the time to say it.

''But, I'm in love with you Jade.'' His thumbs rubbed a pattern on her hands. ''And I want you... no, I need you in my life. I'm addicted to you.'' He gently pulled at her hands to make her land on top of him as he rested back.

Jade decided not to do the usual and move away, instead she acted like she wanted to know what he was going to say.

''I have a deal for you...'' Jade's word trailed over, and they both sat up.

''I will be in a relationship with you.'' Ryan's eyes lightened up.

''But if I don't like it, and don't end up falling for you then you need to leave me alone.'' Jade said her words slowly, she hoped for the reaction she wanted.

''No.'' Ryan was about to stand up until Jade moved her body to straddle him. 

''So you would prefer if I just resist you all the time, when I can do whatever... you want if you agree to this deal.'' Jade's voice became seductive, and Ryan's member twitched at the feeling of her body against his and the sound of her voice that was like music to his ears.

''Well...'' Jade rested her whole body weight on his, and made sure her breasts were pressed tightly against him. She knew he was a boobs type of guy. 

Ryan looked down to see that her cleavage was on show, and his eyes became dark.

He moved his hands automatically to them and squeezed softly. Then his arms went to wrap around her body. 

''This is the thing Jade... I know you've already fallen for me. I'm not stupid, you're just denying it because you know I'll want you by my side all the time. But that's just who I am when it comes to you... When someone is mine, I'll protect and kill anyone for them.'' Ryan moved his head forward, and bit Jade's bottom lip gently and pulled. 

Jade's heart raced against her chest, it almost became painful at how nervous she was.

She couldn't mess up any of her words or say it in the wrong way or else Ryan won't believe her.

''It's not good when a man is very, very possessive over their woman. Give her some some freedom.'' 

Ryan wrinkled his nose at the thought, ''Some... space?'' He stuttered over the words as if he had no idea what it was.

''Yes, Ryan if we want us to work-'' She pointed her finger at him and then to her.''Then you need to give me some freedom and get rid of ALL of the cameras in my home, then I'll be yours.''

Ryan squinted his now darkened eyes at Jade, and thought about it for a few long seconds. ''I guess...''

Jade just hoped that this plan would work.

''Fine.'' Ryan replied and held tighter on to Jade as he snuggled into her.

''So you accepting the fact that if I don't want to be in a relationship with you anymore when the end of the months come, then you'll leave me alone?''

Ryan nodded his head, ''We can be friends though afterwards?'' 

Shit. Jade cursed.

''Yeah.'' Jade made sure her voice didn't show how unsure she was of her answer.

Ryan smiled at her genuinely, he looked at her innocently.

Two can play your game, Jade. Ryan thought.

Jade grinned. He had no idea of my plan. Jade thought.

***