12) Games

Addiction

Kellan Lutz as Ryan Blaze.

*Mature Audience*

Day 1.

The side lamp barely brightened the room, due to the fact Ryan's power was accidentally making it burn out.

Ryan leaned in closer to Jade's face, they both knew what was about to happen but Jade didn't know if she should allow it.

Jade didn't know if this plan was going to work at all, but the end of the month Ryan may be even more addicted to her due to all the closeness they will probably have.

''What are you going to do?'' Jade questioned with a shaky voice, her body heated and her heart raced rapidly against her tight chest.

''I'm going to fuck you.'' Ryan bit her bottom lip softly, he sucked on the cherry tasting lips.

''I-I'' Jade was cut off by Ryan kissing her lips even deeper. It became a heated and passionate kiss, that Jade couldn't deny made her body warm and tingly.

But she couldn't trust herself around him, he was a sexual demon, he could make a woman fall to her knees when he wants.

Jade didn't know if this is just the way she reacts towards Ryan, or her body was being controlled by Ryan.

Jade placed her hand on his chest, ''Period!'' She rushed out and panicked. Ryan raised an eyebrow and sniffed.

He rolled his eyes, ''Liar.'' He was about to lean forward again, until Jade moved her head to the side.

''I don't want to have sex with you... yet!'' Jade realized that she needed to be believable or else Ryan will see right through her.

She had no idea that Ryan already did, he was just going to take advantage of the time he had with her.

''Okay.'' Ryan was a bad person, but he wouldn't pressure a woman into sex. Especially not the woman he loves, Jade.

''Thank you.'' Jade said gratefully, she was thankful that he wouldn't force himself on her, Jade wouldn't know how she would deal with that pain mentally and physically.

''Is it okay if I take a shower?''

Jade nodded her head quickly, and gestured towards her bathroom.

Ryan jumped off the bed and walked towards the bathroom once he picked up the clean and fluffy towel Jade pointed to.

Once the door was closed, the water was running Jade quickly unlocked her phone and looked through her contacts.

She tapped on the contact and listened to it ringing.

''Hello?''

Jade sucked in a breath, ''Chloe I have no idea what the hell to do. Ryan is in my home, showering, and we are pretending to be girlfriend and boyfriend, PLUS he's really seductive and I don't know if I ca-''

''Suck his dick.''

''-can control myse- wait what?'' Jade coughed on her own saliva at Chloe's words.

''I mean, chop it off! Get him out of there on the sly.''

Jade bit her bottom lip, she knew that Ryan wouldn't leave, it was night time and they were going bed soon. ''Seriously Chloe, I know he's going to want to have sex but I can't keep saying no or else he'll suspect something.''

''Well, he shouldn't be questioning why you don't want to have sex with him. He should respect the decision.''

''Really, Chloe? It's Ryan who we are talking about.'' Even though Ryan wouldn't pressure her, he would question about it and then it will lead to an argument, and probably something more.