15) Incubus

Addiction

15) Incubus

Previously...

"So sexy..." His grip tightened on her ass cheek. "I wish I could take you right now... right here. Oh fuck, I'm getting excited just thinking about it."

Jade knew this for sure. Simply because she could feel his excitement.

She knew only one way to get out of this situation and she just wished it would work.

Jade gulped and sucked in a breath as she hesitated to say the next words.

"Take off your clothes, Ryan."

Now.

Jade held the sheets tightly to her body, she felt Ryan's eyes digging into her head. His power was making the lamp to the side of her bed flicker on and off, because of that Jade turned her body and switched it off which left the two adults in darkness.

''What's it like being... you?'' Jade asked quietly, her eyes were still on the wall in front of her until Ryan placed his fingers on chin and turned her head towards him.

''Me as in being an incubus?'' Ryan licked his lips once he looked down at Jade's, hers were bright pink from all the biting and kissing Ryan did to them.

Ryan sat up, which let the covers fall down to his hips and his bare chest was shown. Jade kept her eyes on Ryan's.

Jade gulped whilst she nodded her head, she still felt intimidated by Ryan. Maybe it was because he could hurt her so quickly and easily, maybe it was the fact that she wasn't able to read Ryan, she didn't know what his next action was going to be.

''It's great because you get to fuck any woman you want.'' He was testing her, Ryan knew that Jade didn't like it when people just slept around. Even though that's their decision, she just didn't like it.

''But...'' Ryan's voice became loud, ''I only fuck you now. Let's be proud here.'' Every word that Ryan said irritated Jade, she could feel herself become angry but she hid it, just not well enough for Ryan to not see.

''Did something annoy you, Jad-''

''Don't say my name. Ever.'' Jade snapped, her whole body language changed, it became more tensed and alert as she had moved herself away from Ryan.

''Why not? You were fine with it, when I was moaning it when you were sucking my-'' Jade had quickly moved herself out of bed, the sheets wrapped around her naked body tightly and she walked out of the room.

Her eyebrows were furrowed in anger, her jaw clenched and her teeth started to ache how much she was clenching her jaw.

''Really?'' She questioned as she looked up at her ceiling, as if she was talking to God.

Jade wondered to herself whether God was real, if there was incubus' then there must be all those other supernatural things. There must be a God, or even a Devil?

Jade was cut out of her thoughts the second she jumped in fright when Ryan was in front of her. ''How the hell did you do- you know what, don't even answer that.'' She knew the answer to it.

Jade was just about to walk around Ryan who had now tracksuit bottoms on, he grabbed onto her arm tightly and stopped her. Jade snapped her eyes down to the hand that was wrapped around her arm.

Jade swapped her eyes from his hand to his eyes, as if telling him to 'move his hand'. It was a few seconds later that Ryan did slowly, but blocked Jade from walking away.