5) Freak In The Sheets

Addiction

It had been two days since Jade and Ryan last seen each other, after the incident at their dinner date Ryan knew he should give Jade some time, he didn't want to fuck up completely and go crazy on her all at once.

Ryan always knew that he was a control freak, possessive and protective man when it comes to things that he wants. He will fight anything that gets in his way of getting what he wants.

Even though Ryan had left Jade alone, that didn't mean he would stop watching her. He would watch her sleep, play with her cat, dress and even the naughty stuff which he only realised she does now.

It was one night that Jade was feeling lonely and a bit excited, for some reason it excited her body the way Ryan acted so dominant against her.

Jade's hands slowly trailed towards her most sensitive area, but then flew back as if her hand went on fire.

At that moment Ryan was encouraging Jade to continue In his head. Hoping that he would be able to see that little and tight womanhood of hers.

Ryan was dying to see what Jade's little kitten looked like. If it was delicious just the way he imagined, if it smelt just addicting as he thought it would be.

But Jade pushed herself to continue, knowing that the heat in her body won't go from a cold shower, and the tingling feeling in her lower stomach.

She pushed the covers off of her and Ryan leaned in closer towards his laptop, now he could see her creamy and long legs spread apart and Jade's hand resting against her core.

Ryan's bottom teeth scraped roughly against his bottom lip, he was eager to see how Jade would play with herself. Would she be thinking about Ryan? Would she moan his name at the thought of him touching her body just the way she is now?

Ryan tapped his fingers on the arrows on his keyboard which made the camera zoom in on the position Jade was in.

Her free hand went towards her stomach, and rested against there as her busy hand slowly rubbed against her lower lips through her knickers. She was too embarrassed to even touch her bare pussŷ.

But she thought, fuck it, as she threw off her knickers and onto the floor.

The pace Jade was going, slowly began to fasten as the thought of Ryan fūcking her, had Jade's finger quickly rubbing her clît.

Jade's head fell back more as a soft moan escaped her wet and ruby lips, she took deep breaths as her fingers went faster.

Ryan was just waiting for the moment until Jade finally says it.

"Oh." Jade moaned softly, her body shaking from the pleasure she was feeling going through her core and the tingling sensation going through her stomach as well.

Her stomach tightened and Jade fingers were now roughly rubbing her clít as if it's the last ever thing she's going to do.

"Fuck! Ryan!"

And there it was. The moment Ryan had been waiting for, the moment when Jade would finally come and she would moan out his name in pleasure.

But she had no idea about her kitten, Missy, who had jumped onto her bed and in between her legs, she had no idea that Ryan had placed a camera in Missy's collar, and because she was facing Jade's core, Ryan had the best view of her pink and wet pûssy that was dripping from her come.

Ryan licked his lips, suddenly wanting to taste her delicious lips.

His còck twitched in his pants, begging for attention and a release.

But suddenly Jade squealed as she threw the covers back on top of her as she saw Missy staring at her with clueless eyes.

She felt embarrassed that her own pet watched her play with herself to the mere thought of a man she barely knew, fucking her.

What have I just done? Jade questioned herself, feeling her sticky release drip down to her sheets.

Jade quickly rushed towards the bathroom, and cleaned away her release.

Meanwhile, Ryan had slowly shut his laptop and his bulge was becoming bigger and bigger at the scene he just watched. The woman that he wants, and needs, was just playing with herself.

Now, Ryan was sure that he didn't fuck up completely at that dinner or else she wouldn't be thinking about Ryan at all.

He decided that tomorrow he was going to go to her, and basically beg for forgiveness. Acting like he's completely sorry and disgusted with himself, when really he doesn't regret one bit of asking those questions about who Jade has had sex with.

Ryan felt like he was thinking like a hormonal teenager boy who wants to get head for the first time.

Ryan could almost smell her scent and arousal from where he was. His power came to an advantage when it comes to smells due to the fact that Jade smelt like vanilla.

The Morning After...

Ryan knew that Jade a day off of work, hearing her on the phone to her boss about a situation happening at their work building, so a few workers couldn't come in, because of this Ryan decided this was be the perfect day.

He had showered, brushed his teeth, brushed his hair, got dressed and he was quickly out of the door with his keys in his hand. 

Ryan wasn't one bit nervous, but he thought that he might have to use his charming power in order to have Jade forgive him.

Ryan had challenged himself that if he doesn't use his power to lure Jade towards him, then he has the mere thought of knowing that he had made a woman fall madly in love with him and wanted him just as much as Ryan wanted her, by not using his power. 

But Ryan could slowly feel himself lose control just because of this... human.

She was nothing too special in society's eyes, but too him... she was everything that he wanted, and he would kill anyone that layed a finger on Jade without his permission.

Ryan quickly found himself in front of Jade's door, and he knocked on it gently, but loud enough for her to hear. 

Jade's body bolted upright at the noise, she was wondering who would be knocking at her door at such an early hour.

As she slipped on her fluffy slippers, she stood up and walked down towards her stairs, and in front of the door where she twisted her door knob and opened it. 

''May I hel-- what are you doing here Ryan? I don't feel like talking to you-'' Jade pushed the door as if she was about to close it on him, until he pushed it back open with his hand. He was much stronger then her so obviously the door stayed wide open.

''I came here to apologize for my behavior a few nights ago. I lost control, which never happens, and I'm really sorry about that. No woman should be treated with such disrespect that I spoke to you with that night. I'm sorry Jade, I really am. I hope we can start again?'' Every word had Jade wanting to either slam the door right on his nose, or kissing every inch of his face. She was confused, if a man was able to speak to her such a way that surely he's able to do much worse?

But Jade stopped her overthinking, and sucked in a breath. ''It's fine.'' She finally replied, and Ryan replaced his frown with a relieved smile that was fake, of course he knew that Jade was going to forgive him.

With a pearly white teeth shining, a cute dimple on his cheek, and his dark and sexy eyes staring into Jade's, of course she was going to forgive him.

Which only resumed the countdown until Jade really does regret moving into that neighborhood.