7) Rise and Shine

Addiction 

7) Rise and Shine

Jade woke up on her couch with a blanket wrapped around her naked body, her mind replaying the night before events and she mentally cursed herself. She was having the morning after regrets.

Jade had always said to herself that if she has sex with a man that she hopes he never leaves her in the morning, but at the moment Jade wanted Ryan to have left, but to her disappointment she could hear the kettle in the kitchen boiling. 

She rubbed the sleep away from her eyes and stood up, making sure the blanket was covering her most private areas. 

''Ryan?'' Jade cleared her throat, her morning voice sounded dry and she desperately needed a drink, or brush her teeth.

''In here.'' But on the other hand, Ryan's morning voice was deep, something that could easily be used to lure Jade into bed again, but she knew that was wrong. Barely been a week and a half, and she's already slept with him.

Jade walked into the kitchen and her eyes immediately went to Ryan's half naked body, he was wearing the boxers he wore last night and that was it, at that moment he was pouring some coffee into two cups, and passed one to Jade.

''Thank you.'' Jade said quietly as she held the warm cup against her two hands.

Jade didn't feel awkward, but she just had a little voice in her head that told her she shouldn't of slept with Ryan, like she would defiantly regret this in the future.

''How are you feeling?'' Ryan asked, a glint in his eye proved that he knew Jade was aching in her lower parts, her arms had light bruises on them that were forming because of how tight he was holding onto her.

''Sore.'' Jade replied, embarrassed of her answer. 

Ryan placed his cup down on the counter with a grin on his lips, he pulled Jade closer to him by her blanket, which she held tighter to her body, and leaned down to kiss her. ''Good.'' He said just before his soft and wet lips crashed down onto her's, desperate to kiss somewhere other then her lips.

Something in Jade's brain was telling her to get him out of her house! And now.

But she ignored it, obviously being her paranoid side talking.

''Last night was perfect.'' Ryan held onto her, his arms holding her tightly and he breathed in her scent slowly, enjoying the addicting smell that he loved.

''Yeah.'' She was agreeing, but the thoughts she was thinking now wasn't. She wanted Ryan to leave.

''Did you get your clothes?'' Jade pointed towards her tumble dryer which she couldn't tell was empty or not. 

''Yeah I did, thanks.'' Ryan walked back into the living room, with Jade following, he slipped on his clothes, his eyes on Jade who watched him as well.

''So about last night...'' Jade's words trailed off, ''I think we should forget about it.'' Jade could see that Ryan's face physically dropped, a look of hurt went through his eyes and Jade almost felt upset for him. Almost.

Choosing to sleep with Ryan was a decision made in the heat of the moment,  and now she regrets it.

''What? Why? Last night was amazing.'' Ryan argued, he took a step closer to reach out to Jade but she moved his hand away. 

''I know, but I think we moved too quickly. I'm not the type of girl to just do this when a guy says he likes me.'' Jade explained, glad that she was getting this off of her chest, she hoped that Ryan would understand and be a man about it.

''How can I forget about last night when it was so perfect Jade? It's brought us closer.'' Jade was starting to slowly get annoyed, Ryan wasn't getting her point and was testing her buttons.

''It's just how I feel Ryan, I thought you would understand.'' Jade's voice become lower and quieter.

''Yeah well, I fucking don't.'' Jade's head snapped up to look at Ryan in confusion, his voice had anger in it and it seemed like a whole new person in front of her.

''Ryan don't be lik-''

''I can be like however I want. You can't just have sex with me and then the next morning tell me to forget it? Well I won't Jade, and I'll make sure you don't as well.'' His words had a meaning to it that Jade wish she knew what it was, it made her even more paranoid.

She was about reply until he grabbed his belongings and walked out of her house with a slam of the door.

Jade jumped at the sound of the front door slamming, she knew Ryan was angry and she wished she had said nothing at all now, but she knew that it was best to say how it was before Ryan thought something different about the situation.

The rest of Jade's day was normal, but for Ryan it wasn't.

Once he slammed his front door closed, he stormed up to his bedroom and searched for his laptop, his eyes turning to black in anger, he was clenching his fists hard, wanting to punch something. 

His hands going into his hair to grip as he walked over to his laptop.

Ryan was crazy when it came to Jade Beth, so of course he recorded the whole... 'event' last night.

He had cameras everywhere in her house, and he had the perfect view of everything that happen last night.

Ryan knew exactly what he was going to do with that video as a punishment for Jade rejecting him. 

***

Short I know but sorry

What do you think Ryan's going to do