10) Not So Secret Admirer

Addiction

10) Not So Secret Admirer

As Ryan ordered her to, Jade got back into her car with Chloe waiting impatiently for her to explain what had happened. ''So? What happened?'' Chloe rushed out her words and Jade turned on the car.

''Nothing really, just shouted at him and threatened to go to the police if he doesn't delete the video, and he did.'' It was an obvious lie, but Chloe knew when not to test somebody.

Jade wanted to go to the police, but something was stopping her. She had no idea what Ryan did to her and how he messed with her mind.

''Do you want me to go home? I can leave you for a bit.'' Chloe placed her hand on the door handle, but Jade reached over and grabbed her wrist.

''No, stay with me.'' Jade cleared her throat once it came out desperate, Jade didn't want to be alone. She wanted a friend.

''Okay.'' Jade removed her hand and placed it back on her lap as Jade started the car and drove to her house, which was only seconds away.

Chloe didn't mind staying with Jade the rest of the day, she felt embarrassed and needed someone there for her.

Once they got out of the car and Jade locked it, she turned her head and her eyes glared at Ryan's house.

She always hated the vibe she got when she was inside it, it felt dark and lonely like a cemetery.

Jade turned back around and walked to her front door with Chloe right behind her, she unlocked it and they walked in.

Chloe smiled at Jade who allowed her to walk in first, the door closed behind them and Chloe's body spun around to look at her surroundings.

''Good home.'' Chloe commented as she felt a comforting and warm feeling through her body, it was definitely a different vibe then the one at Ryan's house.

Even Chloe could feel the dark feeling when outside his house, she shivered at the thought of inside.

The two women walked towards the kitchen and Jade threw her body down on her chair, allowing herself to relax and forget about the previous events that happened today.

Jade slipped off her high heels, and released a sigh of relief as her feet felt free.

Chloe had found herself quickly getting comfortable as she grabbed a clean glass and poured some Apple Juice into it, she gulped it all down in two gulps, it quenched her thirst.

''Hey, I'm going to take a quick hot bath. So make yourself at home, literally like eat whatever you want, do whatever.''

Chloe smiled at Jade as Jade walked towards her cupboard and pulled out a packet of chocolates.

Chloe grinned like a hyper toddler that found candy, ''Mine.'' She snatched the packet out of Jade's hands as she laughed.

''Sorry, they're my favorite.'' They made their way upstairs into Jade's bedroom, and Jade picked up the remote and turned on the T.V

Jade threw the remote back on the bed once Chloe removed her blazer and shoes, and jumped on the bed.

She flicked through the channels and found a movie that was just about to start, so she got comfortable.

Jade smiled to herself at how quickly Chloe was feeling normal, it almost reminded her of how her and her best friend used to be when they first met.

But sadly they don't speak anymore due to the fact that they went their own separate ways and lost contact after school and college.

''I'll be back in a second.'' Jade picked up her fluffy towel and phone, which she will go on when she's in the bath.