9) Confronting

Addicted

9) Confronting

Jade Beth was always a strong woman, but when someone tested her... it's not a good sight to see, and Chloe knew this the second that they rushed into Jade's car, Jade cursing Ryan underneath her breath every name under the sun.

Chloe held tightly onto her seat once she quickly put her seat belt on. Chloe's eyes widened in fear once Jade drove her car fast without her seat belt on, in fear of crashing and Jade flying out the window she reminded her of her seat belt.

But it seemed like that one the last thing on her mind, she wanted Ryan Blaze. Not in the sexual way, that's long gone now.

''I'm going to fucking kill him.'' Jade's knuckles became white as her hands tightened around the steering wheel.

''If it makes you feel any better, you looked pretty hot in the v-- okay, no, never mind.'' Chloe cut herself off once Jade gave her an intense glare for a few long seconds and wasn't looking back at the road.

Chloe thoughts were filled if she was going to see the next morning from how angry Jade looked and how dangerous she was driving, Jade was making sure not to go through red lights, a ticket is the last thing she needs right now.

''S-So what you going to do when you see him?'' Chloe questioned, trying to crack the silence.

''Well Chloe, first I'm going to kill him, and then second... I'm going to kill him. Third-''

Chloe cleared her throat, ''Okay I understand, you're going to kill him. But let me come with you just in case he tries anything stupid, I know my karate okay?''

Jade nodded her head, she did need someone there to be a witness in case anything did happen to Jade, if Ryan has the guts to show her colleagues and boss them having sex, then he has the guts to do something even worse.

But Jade shook her head afterwards, ''I can defend myself, I know Ryan won't say anything because you're there.''

Chloe raised her eyebrow, ''How do you know?''

''Just have a feeling.'' Jade replied as she drove onto her road, they were only a few seconds from being face to face with the only and only Ryan.

Chloe kept silent after that, she didn't want to irritate Jade even more, fearing that she would be the one to be killed as well.

The car came to a dramatic stop, making Chloe's body been thrown forward, but luckily her seat belt stopped her from getting hurt, whilst Jade on the other hand was holding onto the steering wheel so hard that it stopped her from moving.

''Stay here.'' Jade ordered, and Chloe nodded as Jade threw her car door open and jumped out of her car, her footsteps were loud as she stormed towards Ryan's front door.

Jade glared at his car, hating anything that belonged to the asshole.

Jade looked down at the ground and found what she was looking for. At the side of his driveway, there was white stones from different sizes. Jade picked up the biggest one, and Chloe watched with her jaw almost dropping to the ground as Jade threw her arms up with the biggest stone there in her hands and used all her strength whilst throwing it down onto his front window.

Chloe's eyes widened, ''Crazy woman.'' She whispered as she saw Jade grin like a wild animal finding it's prey.

The crack in his window wasn't loud enough for Ryan to hear, but the banging that Jade made on his door definitely did, he was expecting her visit.

Ryan opened the door casually, as if he had done nothing wrong.

Jade was standing at his door, an angry look on her face as her cheeks were red as she breathed fast.