daughter of hell

Від impossible

"It's better to reign in Hell then to serve in Heaven." Lucifer is the daughter of a demon and an angel, not... Більше

daughter of hell
Daughter of hell 2
daughter of hell 3
daughter of hell 4
daughter of hell 5
daughter of hell 6
daughter of hell 7
daughter of hell 8
daughter of hell 9
daughter of hell 10
daughter of hell 11
daughter of hell 12
daughter of hell 13
daughter of hell 14
daughter of hell 15
daughter of hell 16
daughter of hell 17
daughter of hell 18
daughter of hell 19
daughter of hell 20
daughter of hell 21
daughter of hell 22
daughter off hell 23
daughter of hell 24
daughter of hell 25
daughter of hell 26
daughter of hell 27
daughter of hell 28
daughter of hell 29
daughter of hell 30
daughter of hell 31
daughter of hell 32
daughter of hell 33
daughter of hell 34
daughter of hell 35
daughter of hell 36
daughter of hell 37
daughter of hell 38
daughter of hell 39
daughter of hell 40
daughter of hell 41
daughter of hell 42
daughter of hell 43
daughter of hell 44
daughter of hell 45
daughter of hell pissed off!
daughter of hell 46
daughter of hell 47
daughter of hell 49
daughter of hell 50
daughter of hell 51
daughter of hell 52
daughter of hell 53
daughter of hell 54
daughter of hell 55
daugther of hell 56
daughter of hell 57
daughter of hell 58
daughter off hell not pissed off anymore
daughter of hell 59
daughter of hell 60
daughter of hell 61
daughter of hell 62
daughter of hell 63
daughter off hell 64
daughter of hell 65
daughter of hell 66
daughter of hell 67
daughter of hell 68
daughter of hell 69
daughter of hell 70
daughter of hell 71
daughter of hell 72
daughter of hell 73
daughter of hell 74
Daughter of hell 75
daughter of hell 76
daughter of hell 77

daughter of hell 48

12.7K 240 29
Від impossible

So I really hope you guys like the way I'm going with this story. Next chap you can see Luci's reaction to what Seth did. For now... something else.

xx

You guys still remember Seth has bound her and Luci is one pissed of bitch, well she was before she blacked out:P

hope you like the story

Switch P.O.V. (Seth)

"Be careful, leech, for you will beg for dead before I'm through with you."

I shivered. The way she said this and the expression on her face, the feel of her aura: black, pure hatred... for a moment I believed her, but then worry came. Had she hid her head when she had gone down?

"Did you hid your head? I am sorry to do this Luci but I need to figure this out and I can not leave you here. I can not bear the thought of another touching you. I need you by my side. I... I care for you."

She spat in my face. I could not stop the hurt from showing on my face, even though I knew that through her eyes I deserved this. I pushed the pain away and hugged her close. If only she could have blacked out ten minutes earlier, than I wouldn't have had to bind her.

I hadn't lied about my reason for taking her to our kingdom, it would have only made things more difficult. She would have put up an even bigger fight if she had known the truth.

We were being followed and I needed her safe, not foolishly trying to protect us, when I knew she could not win from our tracker. I was not going to risk her life, therefor I would bring her to the only place that I knew off that a guardianangel could not enter.

If I had told her about the angel following us... I could not think about the outcome. She didn't understood the threat, thinking herself all mighty and powerfull and she would have gotten herself hurt, or worse: killed.

A brilliant light indicated that I could step through the portal.

"You are not as clever as I thought you were, vampire, if you think you can make it through that portal in time." A chilling voice called out.

I stiffened and involuntarly tightened my already bruising hold on Luci, good thing she was immortal and didn't bruise easely.

"But then again," The voice spoke.

"You foolishly fell for the little mutant vixen."

"Don't." I hissed.

"Don't insult my mate."

He slowly advanced on us and stepped into the light. If I had any doubts before, I could be sure now. This guy was a guardian angel; wavy blond hair, warm brown eyes and a cruel, superior smile. Plus the big white fluffy wings kind of gave him away.

"You can't take her to Gramoira."

"What is this? Am I supposed to be impressed the 'mighty winged one' knows how we call our kingdom? I'll tell you now so you don't get your hopes up: not impressed." I said, shaking with barely suppressed anger.

"I can do whatever the hell I want to do. We have a treaty going, angel, you can not fight me without facing the consequences."

"Indeed, Hell you say? What do you think your kind will do to the litle demoness, huh? They'll kill her before you can even utter the word 'mate' and even if you succeed to explain this" He waved his hands towards Luci as if she were nothing more than an irritating fly.

"to your king, he'll still order her dead."

I hated this angel, and loathed the threaty our species had, for if this was not the case I would have killed him with a smile on my face.

"You're wrong. She's important, my father would not make such a fatal error. He knows his politics, clearly you don't."

I tried trying to draw him out, hoping he would throw the first punch. One punch was all I needed and the threaty would have been broken, I would be able to gather an army and hunt this creep down.

"Ah, young love. I do not wish to kill you, give me the girl and I'll let you join the rest of your vermin in Gramoira. The city of blood, is this not what you call it?"

This guy made me neverous, he knew stuff no angel was supposed to know. Yes, in the beginning we had provided the angels with information about or kind but we had stopped as soon as we realised they did not plan to return the favour. They were not supposed to know about the city of blood, it implied he knew the why behind the name too.

"Why do you want her? Why now?"

"She hasn't told you much, has she? Silly question, of course she hasn't. There are a couple of things you need to know about our dearest Lucifer."

I shivered at hearing a name that I had been raised to fear. For some reason I could not see the feisty girl in arms as the mighty demon Lucifer. She was Luci, a little bit of a hothead but lovely all the same.

"She was raised in Heaven." The Guardian Angel spoke.

"I trained her. There was a time she followed my orders."

I knew who this guy was, the commander of the Guardian Angels.

"The Shining One who heals."

"You know my title." He smiled with a dangerous edge to it.

"Raphael." I nodded.

"What does an Guardian Angel want from a Virtue? She's higher in rank than you."

"Archangel." He corrected me.

I shrugged.

"A virtue still stands above you in the angelhierachy."

From the things Luci had told me about him, wich was very little, I would have thought this would piss him off, being reminded Luci was more powerful. He laughed that creepy laugh that made the hairs on the back of my neck rise. I had a bad feeling about this.

"Things have changed a little since Lucifer traded Heaven for Hell."

Before meeting Raphael I might have wondered why anyone would do such a thing, but if all angels were like this... I started to understand Luci better. No wonder she closed herself off from people, I had a feeling she didn't have the most easy life.

"I am know to be chief ruling prince of the second Heaven, guardian of the Tree of Life in Eden, and one of the seven angels of the Throne, the seven who stand before God."

I snorted.

"I didn't ask for your resumé. Move and let me enter my kingdom."

I wasn't sure how long the portal would stay open.

"I never tried stopping you from returning to your kingdom." He stated.

"It is your unreasonable wish to take Lucifer with you that prevents you free passage."

"Move out of my way." I growled.

"You have no power over her."

Again that creepy calculated smile.

"I got promoted."

My eyes widened. I dreaded hearing what kind of promotion.

"Lucifers mother made me chief of the Order of Virtues."

Six vampirewarriors stepped through the portal. The mighty (heavy on the sarcasm) Archangel didn't seem to have noticed. This is what I had hoped for. I knew that when the portal was opened and no one passed through scouts would be sent. I recognised one of the warriors as Darius and I knew I would get Luci to safety. I needed to keep the angel distracted so the warrior could close in on him. We could not kill him for that would be the end of the threaty and my father would have my head, but it would slow him down. I didn't think he'd try anything once he realised he was trapped. That was all I needed, to get Luci save.

"She's still part demon." I rushed out.

"A demon does not have to obey an angel."

Again he only laughed at me.

"She really hasn't told you anything."

This time it wasn't formed as a question. What had she not told me that made me so ignorant now? When I had gotten her into safety and calmed down enought not to rip my heart from my chest while it was still beating, me and Luci were going to talk and she would tell me everything.

"Her mother wouldn't be the incredible woman she is if she hadn't found a way to control sweet unpredictable Luci in some way."

This mother did not sound like she got a lot of 'wold best mum mugs' for mothersday. Poor Luci. I made a mental list with all the things I had to ask her, if she hadn't killed yet.

Then the warriors emerged from the shadows, I saw Raphael looking for an escaperoute. That was all I needed and I rushed me and Luci throught the portal. Not two seconds later the warrior had joined us and the portal was closed.

All six massive guys in full armory turned to me and bowed their head to show their respect to the prince.

"Shall we take the prisoner for you, my prince? I will let you know in wich cell whe have put her."

Justin, a guy close to seven feet and biceps the size of a camel humps streched out his hands to take Luci from me. I quicly stepped back and - I don't know here I got the courage - snareled. I snarled at one of the finest soldiers in the entire army, I must be going mad.

"She is NOT a prisoner. This is Luci."

I hesitated, should I tell them she was my mate? She had yet to except me, but then I saw Darius stare at her like she was one of the seven world wonders. What the hell? I thought he liked fragile blonds, who were all feminine and, well let's face it, kind of weak.

"Keep your eyes and the drool to yourself, Darius. She's my"

This is the moment Luci decided to wake up, perfect timing as always.

Продовжити читання