Forbidden ~Book One~ Daryl Di...

By hannahbombanna

Tina Dixon 22 is the estranged step sister of the Dixon brothers, her mother married their father when she wa... More

Synopsis
Reunited
Overprotective
Leaving Behind Merle
Arguments
Jealousy
Feelings
Too Much
Heat
Sick
Reciprocated?
Fate
Protection
Being Careful
Secret
Alone
Alone II
Who Did It?
Answers
Caught
Caught II
Dont Do That
Time Apart
Time Together
She's My Wife
Escaping
Barn Love
Confessions
Love Stuff
Out
Talks And Action
Escalate
Running
Everything's Changing
In The Dark
Out Of Time [end]
One Shot 1. Life Without Him
One Shot 2 (Alternate Ending)
One Shot 3 ( Alternate Ending Part 2)
Sequel Up And Ready!

Never Again

7.2K 150 15
By hannahbombanna

Walking back hand in hand Tina was surprised when she felt Daryl swiftly let go of hers and edge away from her as they came into sight of them pacing ahead Daryl called out "found a barn up ahead, can stay there the night before we find this Alexandria" "show us the way" Rick agreed walking towards him with Judith. Tina watched as Daryl walked past her with Rick without a backward glance. What the hell was that about? He just said everything she needed to head but was it true or was it in the hear of the moment? Feeling confused and upset she hung back walking behind Maggie and Glenn.

Tired and hungry everyone sort of slumped to the floor of the barn, the hungry cries of Judith being the only sounds filling the barn. Daryl went out alone to hunt, leaving quick enough that Tina had no chance to talk to him, he was shutting himself away again she could tell.

--

Daryl didn't have much luck hunting, but no one shared their disappointment they didn't need to it was practically written on their faces as well as Daryl's.

Abraham and Rick set up a small fire in the barn for warmth which the group gathered around becoming dazed in the flickers of the flames. Maggie, Sasha and Beth fell aslee as the evening wore on, with the rain outside it was pretty hard for the others to, Tina included. She noticed Daryl sitting alone and saw this as her opportunity to speak to him. "How dare you brush me off like that! What the hell have I done to deserve this? That was the last time Daryl you ever use me" Tina yell whispered poking him in the chest making her point. He wouldnt even look at her "why did you say all those things to me? That you love me? Was it just to get my knickers off?" She seethed "we have more important things going on in our lives right now than this" he said coldly fiddling with his laces "again you wont even answer me will you?" Tina shook her head at Daryl's actions. He sat there awkward, twitching with nerves, stabbing his knife into the ground and pulling it back out, it was easier to do that than answer her "like I said Daryl. Never again!" She snapped standing up "Tina wait," Daryl whispered as she dusted herself off, he looked so boy like when he was talking about his feelings, something he had never done before until the world ended, "I...do" he began speaking but the barn door opening and shutting caught his eye, walking over to it to close it, with a flash of thunder he noticed a dozen or more walkers descending onto them. He hastily pushed against the door to hold them out motioning Tina over in the process "keep holding" he muttered as he used all his strength to push the door shut, Maggie awoke jumping up to help followed by Tara, Rick, Abraham and the rest. It took a lot of strength and might to keep the barn door closed away from walkers, the rain outside making the ground inside soggy that their feet kept slipping but eventually the herd passed.

"We are heading out to Alexandria." Rick announced the next morning "if we stick to the tracks we should be there lunchtime, keep our wits about us though, we dont know these people but they are offering a sanctuary, could be a new start for all of us" he added as Tina and the others listened intently.

--

The sounds of children playing and laughter rang through the groups ears making them stop in their tracks, laughter? Was this place really safe enough to live and not just survive?

When the gates creaked open there were greeted by a few rather skeptical residents and it was soon revealed why.

"We usually scout people before letting them in" one remarked closing the cold steel gate behind them.

"Come this way, Deanna will want to speak to you all" another said ushering them towards a large town house.

Tina felt nervous, so nervous she could do with some reassurance from Daryl, she trusted his instincts and needed his guidance right now, sure Rick was their leader as such but Daryl always made her feel at ease but he was just up in front with Rick and Carol.

The group hung on the porch while Rick spoke to Deanna, she seemed to run this little town and Tina couldnt deny she wasnt scared, the last town they had any doings with turned out to be run by a one eyed whack job!

"Do you think they will want our weapons?" Glenn asked leaning on Maggie as the group sat gathered. No one had an answer.

One by one they were called in to speak to Deanna, Rick explained she wanted to know who she was letting in and how they can be of use. Tina held her breath when Daryl brushed past her to speak to Deanna, not even a second glance or an acknowledgement he touched her.

When it was Tina's turn to go in , she looked to Rick who gave her a reassuring glance.

"So you are Tina, Daryl's sister?" Deanna asked, Tina's heart sunk, so he had referred to her as that then. Nice. Tina couldnt concentrate when Deanna spoke to her, she may of looked at her and noticed her red hair, posh demeanour and lavish house compared to their usual surroundings but every word Deanna spoke just sounded like white noise to a dazed Tina.

"Tina?" Deanna quizzed, snapping out of her trance she realised Deanna had been calling for quite some time "sorry. Im miles away" she laughed flatly. "As i was saying, your group have been on the road a lot since the prison?" She pressed, Tina nodded "what happened with that?" She asked further, Tina explained about how her and Daryl slept in a car, meet up with bandits and how she got away from their attack, something Deanna knew from Rick and Daryl.

Deanna informed Tina that they can have houses here but they had to provide, everyone had jobs, recruiters, builders, teachers etc. "I'll put you with your brother so you feel more at home" Deanna said smiling standing up showing Tina out to the others. "Great" Tina fake smiled.

--

Tina walked around what would be her home, it was next door to Rick, Judith and Carl and opposite Carol's. "This is...nice" she said to herself as Daryl lounged on the porch outside.

"So im your sister again?" Tina quizzed confused and trying to rid the elephant in the room.

Daryl rolled his eyes, hoisted his bow over his back and walked away shaking his head.

Grabbing his arm harshly before he stepped down the porch steps Tina shouted through gritted teeth "you know what Daryl, forget anything happened between us, you dont get to sleep with me and then blank me and you have done it time and time again now, fuck it, ill be your fucking sister. But thats all i'll ever fucking be now." She finished forcibly pushing his arm back to him, she knew he was watching her as she walked back to the house and slammed the door behind her.

Later that night Rick knocked on her door and invited her to stay at his as everyone else was, they felt more comfortable sleeping all near each other than away in big houses. However Tina declined, she didnt want to be around anyone and judging by the fact Daryl hadnt returned she guessed  he was next door too and didnt want to be around him.

Tina ran a bath, the hot water felt amazing and she lost herself amidst all the bubbles, it took her a lot to pull herself out of it, it felt too damn good, even though the water at this point was practically stone cold. Wrapping herself in a fluffy towel she headed for the room at the end of the hall, it was her room now and she couldnt wait to sink into the bed and get some well deserved rest.

Opening the door she found Daryl sitting on the bed waiting for her, now she was the cleanest she had been in months she couldnt help but notice how grubby he actually was. "Daryl, get out" she snapped holding the towel closer to her damp skin. He looked guilty, the look he had whenever Merle would yell at him or boss him about, almost childlike. "Ive said all i wanted to dont make this any harder for me" she pleaded fed up. Daryl sighed and stood up heading for the door reluctantly "maybe Tina im too scared to lose you to be how Maggie and Glenn are. Did you think of that?" He sighed turning to face her "but as long as no one is around you can fuck me on a table right?" Tina quipped back raising an eyebrow sarcastically. Daryl shook his head "its not like that and you know it" he replied "well what is it? Because from where im standing is you tell me what you want me to hear, sleep with me and cut me off and i keep falling for it" she laughed in disbelief at her actions. Daryl stepped out the door and into the hallway "im protecting us" he weakly replied. Tina slammed the door shut behind him, his excuses were pitiful in her eyes.

--

A lot of months passed, the group were adapting well to their new surroundings, albeit Tina, she didnt want to mingle with everyone else, or go to their parties, had they not seen the world out there? It still exists even if they are here now. Tina kept to herself, staying in her room mostly reading, occasionally walking about with Tara or Beth, they really tried their hardest to bring Tina out of her shell, including Deanna.

It was harder now for Tina to do so much, her growing stomach being a dead giveaway that she was pregnant even if she wouldnt admit it. Carol had been coming over a lot to try and bring Tine back into the fold but to no avail.

Groaning as she rolled herself off the sofa she answered the door to a jolly Carol brandishing cookies. "Morning!" She beamed "thought you'd like these" she added handing her the plate of freshly baked cookies. "No thanks im fine" Tina sighed leaning on the door frame, Carol edged inside "you may not be but that says otherwise" she pointed to Tina's bump causing Tina to roll her eyes "you need your strength" Carol warned her, changing her tone. "We are all worried about you Tina, you have shut everyone out, you dont even--" "Carol, please im fine" Tina interrupted "you havent even told us who the father is" Carol sighed trying to get through to Tina "and Daryl is out days on end recruiting with Aaron, you cant do this alone sweetie" Carol said. "Im not pregnant" Tina lied, Carol shook her head "Tina, no one here is that stupid" "hiding yourself from everyone wont make this go away" Carol added placing a hand on her bump, she smiled proudly when she felt a wriggle and a kick causing Tina to cry "if i pretend its not there i feel like its not real" she sobbed "but every kick reminds me what mess i am in" she sniffed between cries "Daryl doesnt even know, I hide myself away whenever he comes home, baggy clothes and stuff" Tina said wiping tears away "who knows?" She asked composing herself, Carol smiled at her "well i guessed a while back, and Deanna mentioned your change in figure a week or two ago, no one knew for certain until right this second" Carol nudged her to sit down and placed some cookies in her hand doing so "i know what happened at the prison scared you, but the size you are now its clear this baby is coming and coming soon, you should get checked out by the doctor" Carol reasoned as Tina weakly nodded.

The front door swung open and Daryl walked in, Tina quickly pulling a pillow over her hiding her bump, "hey" she smiled at him, he nodded and slumped into the chair scoffing down Carol's cookies. "I'll leave you to it, please think about what i said " she smiled squeezing Tina's hand and leaving closing the door behind her. "Whats she on about?" Daryl grunted through mouthfuls of cookies. " er...Something she wanted help with" Tina flatly replied adjusting the pillow as she sat on the sofa "whatever, im going to shower" Daryl snapped scraping the chair across the wooden floor as he got up and went upstairs.

Tina sighed wearily as she removed the pillow and looked at her bump, nodding at the fact she had to accept she was pregnant and she needed to tell Daryl and soon. But the way things were with them it was easier to hide away like she has been the last few months.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 1K 13
Bowie Dixon is the nine year old daughter of Daryl Dixon, and yet his complete opposite. She's a sweet girl, just looking for someone to guide her to...
511 14 24
After the outbreak, you scouted your way to your uncles house. There you found your cousins, Maggie and Beth. A few months later, a whole other grou...
261K 14.6K 44
Despite her rocky upbringing, Juniper Dixon strives to be kind to all things, even those who are not kind to her- except for the dead. She didn't re...
151K 3.7K 64
This story is about Daryl Dixon from The Walking Dead,but add in two daughters how will Daryl's story change? I don't own any of the Walking Dead cha...