Just My P.A.

By SomeDayMaybe11

Happy endings! Just as fairy-ish as it sounds , as unreal it is! Do you believe in happy endings?! You do r... More

~PROLOUGE~
1~ The new girl
3~ Revelations
4~ Past & Future
5~ All broken and joined by regrets!
6~ Acquaintance
7~ New sides
8~ Wrong decisions?!
9~ Complications
10~ New Side of the Wrong
11~ Ravaged
12~ Round the clock
13~ Strangers
14~ Sweet and Solid
15~ Dear You
16~ The Closure
17~ Conflate
18~ Two Sides of the coin
19~ A Second Betrayal?!
20~ On purpose!
21~ Trust Denied!
22~ Square One
23~ Overcast
24~ Surcease
25~ Game Face
26~ Her side of the page
27~ Jealously
28~ Setting aside the regret
29~ Our stories
30~ Little Secrets
31~ About Denouement
32~ Dooms day!!
33~ The final chapter (A)
34~The final chapter (B)
EPILOUGE

2~ Mr. Stubborn

14.2K 975 76
By SomeDayMaybe11

One of the hardest lessons of life is letting go! Whether it is guilt, anger, love, loss or betrayal. But what happens when even letting go isn't a option or perhaps you have let go a bit too much! When you realise there is nothing much to hold on to! Or rather things you were holding on to were only surreal. What happens then?!

They say life always gives us a second chance. But what if the first chance was undone?! What if we needed a time machine to fix things where the presence of a second chance ruins it all! What if there was no need of a second chance?! What if?!

"Ma'am"

I looked up from the floor with all such thoughts , as I stepped out of Manik sir's room.

"Yes?! " I asked looking at the peon who was coming in my direction.

"Woh Cabir sir ne bola tha.. Appko Saab theek se samjha dun! " he said.

"Its okay I'll manage.. " I said with a faint smile.

Just outside Manik sir's office was my seating. There was a big enough desk aligned to the wall with a desktop on it and the intercom beside it.

"Sir ne bola... Jo bhi Manik sir se milna aayenge.... Unhe pehle app se baat karni hogi... App Manik sir se puch lena aur phir hi andar jaane dena visitors ko" said the peon looking at me.

"Thik hai" I said with a smile dismissing his presence.

He nodded and I saw him disappear through the bend of the corridor.

I shifted my gaze towards the shut door of Manik sir's room as I sat down on the chair getting ready for work.

I took out the notepad from my bag and logged on to the laptop to start with. Cabir had already sent me an email and I went through to it to catch up with the happening the last few months. This was lots and the first thing that caught my eyes was the cross mark beside the Symphony industry meeting. How on earth can some one forget such an important meeting?! Companies struggle to get an appointment with them but Manik! Heights.

"Manik andar hai?! "

I looked up from the screen and casually nodded. It was Cabir.

"Cool"

~~~~~~~~~~

I mentally took a note to sue Cabir because of that assistant shit! That free space in front of my cabin was all occupied now. Yes! I was still against that job but only if I could fire her.

"Manik! "

The door to my room swung open and by its motion and precisely the by voice that called I knew it was Cabir.

"Abb kya hua! " I said taking a sip of water from the glass , my hands resting on the handle of my chair; supporting my head that was leaning on it.

He came in straight, shutting the door behind him and sat down in front of me.

"Toh!!..... " he said folding his hands on the table , with a smirk on his face.

"Toh?!" I asked keeping the glass aside.

"How's Nandini?! " he asked immediately.

"This ........ is what you came to ask?! " I said rolling my eyes.

"Manik--" but he was cut off in between with a knock on the door.

He turned around and I titled my head a little to see who it was.

"Come in" I called from inside and soon the door opened.

"Ahhhh Nandini! " exclaimed Cabir, with a smirk on his face as he turned back in my direction, after seeing her.

I gave him a death glare but he was smiling all the more. I didn't know what ideas were flying through that tiny head he owned! But there was one thing for sure, I could have murdered him if he would have uttered another word, for the time she was here.

Anyways. I shifted my gaze towards Nandini again. She was standing there with a coffee mug in her hands that was placed on a tray.

"Coffee" she faintly whispered as she stepped inside and walked towards the table.

I smiled at her and that's when I realized there were another pair of eyes grinning at me.

I turned to Cabir next but he had already opened his mouth to make a conversation with Nandini.

"So how do you like this place?! " he asked.

She stared at Cabir for some seconds and I realised she wouldn't reply, but then she did. Maybe she understood she was answerable to her bosses. But wait! Cabir wasn't his boss right?!

"Nice" she replied with a plastered smile on her face.

"Nice?! Yeh nice kya--" but I cut him off in the middle.

"Dude shut up! " I said glaring at him.

"You can leave now! " I spoke next turning towards Nandini.

"No she can't leave! " Cabir hurriedly protested.

"Cabir tu! "

"Mujhe bolne de" he said showing me his hand and then he turned towards Nandini.

"Kaal Symphony industries ke saath Manik ka appointment hai....... " he said

"Haan toh ussmein woh kya karegi?! " I asked looking at Nandini , who was just standing there, listening to Cabir.

"Tu chup rahe ga thori der" he replied rolling his eyes.

"Fine!"

"Haan toh Nandini... Jaise ki tum jaanti ho ... Manjk missed the previous appointment .....
I want you to purchase a cookie basket as an apology--" he continued giving me a death glare at the "I missed the appointment" part.

"Cookie basket?...... Isski koi zaroorat nahi hai! " I spoke, cutting him off in the middle.

"But sir Symphony is really big and I guess its necessary! " said Nandini.

"Did I ask you?! "I snapped immediately. I knew I was rude but unwanted opinions were just not required in my work place.

" Dude shut up!... Won sahi bol rahi hai..... We need this tie up okay! " he said looking at Nandini.

"Yes" she faintly uttered

"And Manik.... Tu please jaake sorry bolna! " he said turning in my direction the next moment.

And that was it! I had enough.

"No ways! " I protested getting up from my seat.

"Manik--"

"Nahi.... I won't.... Manik Malhotra doesn't apologise to anyone! "

"Manik tu itna--" but I cut him off in the middle.

"Sir but--" I heard Nandini start but I didn't let her finish too, and before any of them came up with anything else I just walked off from there.

Frankly I didn't care about this deal. We , ourselves were well off! The tie would surely increase opportunities but me apologising for something. Huh! That's never happening.

~~~~~~~

The door slammed shut as Manik sir left.

"I seriously don't know main kya karun isske saath!! " said Cabir getting up from his seat.

"I'll talk to sir" I said

"He won't listen to you!... And Dhruv bhi out of town hai!! Manik !! " he said banging his fists on the table.

"Don't worry... I'll try" I said with a plastered smile. Though I really didn't know how! But then, yes I did say that.

A/N:

For everyone waiting for the fan girl update ,
I really don't know what is wrong with Wattpad, it isn't letting me publish the chapter and added that chapter I had written got deleted. I did send a query and I'm writing the chapter again. Sorry for the delay. I hope you guys understand.

And yes,
Thanks a lot for the lovely response on this new story. But I'll appreciate if you guys don't DM and comment here itself (unless some other issue)

Do comment and vote.
Adiós 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.6K 3.8K 15
What happens when suddenly you meet your star!? Uexpected right!? Well.. Peep in the story to know more. Cover Credits: @StarsAndFireflies_ *********...
41.1K 3.6K 12
Copyright ©️ 2021 the_bogummy All rights reserved. No part of this book/book may be reproduced without the writer's permission on any kind of sites...
850K 63.1K 38
"He is a mystery. A mystery every guy wants to become And a mystery every girl wants to claim" _ How Bumping into Mr. Billionaire, changed her life...
430K 44.4K 53
When Nandini met Manik for the first time, she never wanted him to be 'the one'; or actually, that thought didn't even cross her mind. And for Manik...