Ground Walkers {SLOW UPDATES}

By LieutenantBubbles

What would it be like if you couldn't walk on the ground? Try it and see how easy it is. It's not is it. Well... More

Chapter 1 Another Ground Walker
Chapter 2 I'd Rather Call You A Ground Walker Than A Boy
Chapter 3 You Have No Idea Do You?
Chapter 4 A Walk By The Beach And Sight With An Old Friend
Chapter 5 Sleepover?
Chapter 6 Sleepover? (Part 2)
Chapter 8 What?
Olympic Special
Chapter 9 Back To Normal?
Chapter 10 What?????
Chapter 11 No Way
Chapter 12 Mr. Richy-Pants
Chapter 13 We Get It Your Both A Happy- WHAT?!
Chapter 14 Escaping Detention
Chapter 15 Fifty Shades Of Band
Chapter 16 Alexander Hamilton
Chapter 17 I Win
Chapter 18 Study Date?
A/n (Rare, I Know)

Chapter 7 Next Day The Worst Day

24 3 0
By LieutenantBubbles

(A/n Don't play the song yet)

They woke up to the sound of Christine's alarm.

"Thank god it was Thursday. It means today's a half day." She thought.

Christine wiped her mouth with the back of her wrist, because she fell asleep with her mouth open. Thy all got dressed and left for school. Phoenixx was dressed in full black and was oddly quiet. Christine getting quite suspicious, but she didn't say anything. Phoenixx wouldn't tell her. She'd probably lie and say everything's fine and she's ok. It's what she does. But she must know she's not very good at lying. They get onto the bus and sit in the backish part of it. Christine sat by the window, Jen sat in the middle, with Phoenixx by the isle. Christine didn't usually ride the bus, but Jen begged her to do so. While they were on the bus, Jen and Christine talked about our egg, Sweet heart, from an app called Egg! Phoenixx just sat there, silently looking out the windshield and texting someone.

"Weird." Christine thought.

Once thy got to school, they headed straight to class. Once they got there Dan, Slade, and Damian were waiting in there.

"Crap." Christine thought.

Phoenixx walked up to her "aunt", and started talking to her. Jen and Christine started talking to the others. Jen, Slade, and Damian got engaged into a big conversation. While they were distracted, Christine pulled Dan away to the corner of the room.

"So you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"No I wanna make out with you in the corner. Yes I wanna talk about!" Christine sarcastically replied.

"Ok than start talking and don't ever say that again!" He said. Christine chuckled and rolled her eyes. They always threatened each other with weird coupley stuff, because it makes them uncomfortable.

"I have a weird feeling about Crystal. I mean you know what happened to her. You were there! So maybe there is something wrong. Maybe she's planing something or......" Christine explained, searching for the words.

"Or its happening today." She continued, looking past Dan, looking at the teacher and the board. She saw that Ms. Sampson kept glancing or gesturing towards her desk. Christine tilted her head, putting on a confused look, before getting up and going over to her desk. She saw a note in her desk, and picked it up, reading it.

"We are going to have a new student today and it's Crystal."

She froze in her seat, still trying to process everything. She looked up from the note and saw something.

Her.

Crystal sneaked into the room, but nobody seemed to notice. Christine watched as Crystal hid behind the teachers desk, waiting for the perfect moment strike. Crystal stood up and hit Phoenixx in the back of the head with a pipe. Everyone screamed and rushed to Phoenixx. Crystal dropped the pipe, with a horrified face. Dan pushed a button on his watch, before crouching down beside Phoenixx. Dan has really bad asthma, so he got a watch with a button on it that calls an ambulance. Christine felt the anger boil through her veins, and clenched her fists.

(A/n Play song please.)

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU BASTARD!!!!" Christine shouted at Crystal. Crystal looked up at Christine, panicked and when Christine looked in Crystal's eyes, she saw regret, before Crystal ran away. At the same time the paramedics arrived. They picked Phoenixx up, and put her on the stretcher, before wheeling her away. Everyone frantically followed her. Jen ran over to Christine and Christine quickly jumped on Jen's back, before Jen started running after Phoenixx. Jen and Christine managed to squeeze into the ambulance before they drove away. Phoenixx's aunt would have been here, but she needed to get her car and someone needed to drive the others. Thy just sat there and watched as the paramedics worked there magic in a moving vehicle.

"Seriously I don't know how they can do it with all the shaking." Christine thought.

They went over a huge bump and they were pulled back, their backs hit the cold hard metal wall.

"Watch it! Your bouncing around too much!" Christine yelled. One of the paramedics just looked at her, with a sympathetic look.

"Listen I know your upset but, we need you to stay quite and comfort your friend. There's no need to yell." She said in a sweet voice. Christine jut sighed, and leaned back in her seat. They arrived at the hospital moments later and they rolled Phoenixx out. Jen hopped out quickly, and Christine jumped on her, before they followed. As they were walking down the hallway to one of the trauma bay rooms, one of the paramedics looked at me.

"Why aren't you walking on the ground like a normal person?" He asked. Christine hated it when people asked her this.

"Cause' don't know how to use these floppy appendages?!"

"Because I'm not normal." Christine mumbled. She sighed.

"Because I have the Flyers Condition." She stated, sounding irritated. "You blind or just stupid. You mindless idiot." She mumbled sarcastically after. They made it to the room, and because of Christine, they got to wait inside of it.

"Yay for me I'm special!" She thought.

She pulled out her headphones and a comic book, and started to do her normal routine, but in a hospital instead! How fun! A few minutes later the others came and waited for Phoenixx to wake up as well.

"How much longer?" Slade whined. Christine looked up from her book, in disbelief.

"It's been 20 minutes." Christine said, in disbelief.

"Correction, we've been here for 20 minutes. They've been here for 3 minutes." Jen pointed out. Christine opened her mouth to speak, but Damian started talking first.

"What ever it's still pretty early to start complaining." Damian said.

"That's what I was gonna say! Jerk. Now I'm just sitting here looking like an idiot." She thought.

She quickly closed her mouth and put her hand down. She just looked down and started reading again. Dan looked over at her and smirked.

"Aw, is someone blushing?" He said, in a mocking voice.

"Aw, is someone about to get punched in the face?" Christine replied, doing the same as him. After that she lifted up her fist, and he flinched, putting his hands up.

"Not the face!" He yelled. Christine smirked, and put her hand down, continuing to read. He looked up and looked around, turning red from embarrassment.

"Aw is someone blushing?" Christine mocked him.

"Aw is someone about to get punched in the face?" He mocked, before lifting up his fist.

"Do your worst." She replied, not even bothering to look up.

"What the heck! You didn't even flinch!" He yelled, shocked as Christine looked up at him

"Yeah, because I'm not a wuss like you. Plus you don't hit hard." She said and started reading again, for like the 5th time. Suddenly, she felt a tingle in her arm. She didn't realize this, until she almost fell. She put her hand on the wall to steady herself. Her whole arm went numb. Not from pain, but from the sudden blow.

"Did you just punch me?" Christine asked, confused and shocked. She looked down at her arm, than back at him.

"Yeah. Why? Has it that strong that you couldn't handle it?" He asked, smirking.

"No. But, I can tell you've been working out thou." Christine answered. She positioned herself back in her seat, instead of leaning on the wall, while being halfway on her seat. She looked up and saw Dan was still smirking. She was starting to get annoyed.

"Wipe that smirk off your face before I do it for you." She mumbled, ruffing her book in one clean move.

"Why? You can't handle my glory, like you can't handle my punch?" He asked, his stupid grin growing bigger. She got angry and slammed her book closed and down.

"That's it!" She yelled. She didn't jump on him or attack him. She just sat up, and did about three clean fast hits to his shoulder. After that she sat back down and picked her book back up. He chuckled.

"That a tickle?" He asked, starting to smirk again. Now it was her turn to smirk.

"That was a nerve bundle in your deltoid. It might not have hurt, but you won't be moving that arm for awhile." She explained, his eyes widening. She saw him, out of the corner of her eye, try to move his arm, but fail. He looked at her and glared.

"Don't expect any apologizes. I gave you a chance and you just had to act like me." She stated. She looked up and saw her other friends, plus Phoenixx's aunt, looking at her with wide eyes.

"What the freak was that?" Jen asked, scouting back a little bit.

"I told you." Christine simply answered.

"I think I just crapped my pants." Slade said, curled up in the corner.

"Where did you learn to do that?!" Damian asked, kind of scared, like the others.

"Like any other girl would learn to. I watched a Batman movie." Christine answered, while ruffing up her book and looking down at it. Everybody looked at each other before looking back at her.

"Who wants to play with the floppy arm?!" Jen yelled.

"Oooh me!" Slade yelled excited, eagerly putting his hand up.

"Yeah, I wanna stab it!" Christine yelled, and everyone cheered. Dan's eyes went wide.

"No, no, no, no, no. We are not going to stab my arm!" He yelled in protest.

"Awwwww!" They all whined and they lowered the stabby things they picked up, and their smiles dropped. His eyes widened.

"Oh my god, you were actually gonna do it!" He yelled, as he took a step back. Christine shrugged, and started reading my comic book AGAIN.

"Shouldn't you be studying?" Dan asked.

"I SWEAR!!!!" Christine yelled. They all flinched back and covered themselves.

"Chill, it was just a question!" Dan yelled, still having his hands out in defense.

"Chill out, this is only the fourth hundredth time I tried to read this." Christine mimicked him in a quite voice, before riffing the book right in front of her, so she didn't have to look at them. There was at least 20 minutes of silence. With just her, her book, and her music. She was happy for those 20 minutes. Then Dam started talking.

"Seriously aren't you supposed to be studying?"

"I swear I'm gonna slap him." She thought.

"Why?" Christine asked, still looking at her book.

"Because your failing math,"

"Incorrect." Christine stated.

"Yeah what ever. Your failing Science, History, Language Arts or as they call it English, Chemistry, PE, Art, and Music." He listed, counting on his fingers.

"First off I'm not failing all my classes and second off how do you know all this? They haven't given out report cards yet." Christine defended.

"Because I've seen your test scores and how much you "study"." He said, doing air quotes around the word "study".

"Your not in all my classes you know." Christine stated, smirking.

"That doesn't mean anything."

"Oh, yes it does." She smiled.

"Oh yeah, like what?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"Oooh someone's getting sassy!" She thought, smirking a bit.

"For example I'm not failing Chemistry, Geometry, English, Art, and Music. I play the drums remember?" She asked, still smirking.

"Wait you play the drums?!" He asked. She gave him an "are-you-serious-right-now?" look.

"Yeah. We're in the same Band class for christ sake! I do percussion! Remember I can touch this ground, but not the one outside." She said.

"That doesn't make sense." Damian said.

"Technically this isn't the actual ground. It's over lapping it, covering it you can say. So it's not touching the actual ground just like, jumping on rocks isn't the actual ground. Sure it's on it but that doesn't mean anything. Also I can walk on the beach because the water cancels out the effect so in a way that's different too." Christine explained, before going back to my book.

"Idiots."

A/a yay I final updated! If you read DerpyDerpz Ground Walkers you know what happened afterwards but, I wanted to make the chapter longer so I decided to put what happened while we were waiting in the hospital.
Anyways please Comment, Vote, Share, all that good stuff
Peace out my Bubbles ✌🏻️😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

401 5 15
The world is loud. There are those who make no sound. Billions of people on the planet, some make no sound, some hear no sounds, and some don't see...
0 0 4
"Felix, we're moving ," she didn't say it quite like that but it was all I got from that conversation, I was shocked, and who wouldn't this so sudden...
1.3K 32 25
I watched as my dad threw the bottle of beer at my mom, paralyzed. I watched the broken glass seeped into her skin deeper and deeper. I'm helpless. I...