Chapter 14 Escaping Detention

Detention was the only thing on Christine's mind all afternoon. Well except for the fact that Phoenixx and Caleb were now dating, but she kept that more as a side note.

"Christine?" Dan asked, snapping his fingers in front of her face. She snapped out of her thoughts and looked at him. They were currently sitting in math class, working on their homework.

"Hmm?" She hummed, looking over at him.

"You were spacing out." He said.

"As if it wasn't obvious enough." She sarcastically replied.

"What were you thinking about?"

"Why I haven't gotten my Hogwarts letter."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, let's hope Gandalf shows up on my doorstep when I'm 50." He laughed at this. The bell rang, and they gathered their things before walking out. She walked a bit fast on the locker tops, hoping Dan didn't die down there.

"Sooooo, how are we gonna get past detention?" Dan asked, catching up with her. A small smirk tugged at the corner of her lips.

"I have a plan."

"Is it a good plan?"

"Yes."

"Is it a plan I'm gonna like?"

"Probably not."

"Is it a plan I can't say no to because you already called in all your favors?"

"Oh yeah." She smirked. He threw his head back and groaned. She laughed. This was going to be, how should I put this, interesting.

Christine and Dan parted ways, as she walked into Language Arts, and he went off to Shop. Breezy, Slade, and Dan had that class together, and Dan had never wanted to strangle someone more in his entire life.
Christine randomly remembered how Kule had come out as transgender after homosexual marriage was legalized. Kule's new name being Breezy, or Bree for short. (A/n pic above is Breezy)
Christine brushed all the thoughts aside as she opened up her Language Arts notebook. She loved the teacher, it was one of her favorites. Besides the Band teacher.
Her mind started drifting towards Band after that. She remembered the three day field trip she had, and smiled. That was the longest six-seven hour drive of her life. And with the bus full with 50 eighth graders that didn't know how to shut up. The teacher walked in, putting a erupt stop to the brunettes' wandering mind. But that didn't stop all the thoughts she had, especially the one about detention.

⚜️   ⚜️   ⚜️   ⚜️   ⚜️   ⚜️   ⚜️   ⚜️  ⚜️   ⚜️

Christine and Phoenixx stood outside the Math room, occasionally peeking in through the window.

"You told your aunt about the plan right?" Christine asked, whispering. Phoenixx nodded.

"And she agreed, right?" Christine asked, continuing to whisper. Phoenixx nodded again. Christine nodded back and looked into the room. She saw Phoenixx's aunt talking to the Math teacher, his back to the door. Christine gestured for Phoenixx to follow her, as she slowly opened the door. She got down on her hands and knees and crawled into the classroom, Phoenixx following behind. The two girls made their way to the desk and hid behind it. Christine slowly reached up and started feeling around the desk, hoping to find the clipboard. When she had finally located it, she grabbed it and slowly started dragging it to her. The Math teacher saw the clipboard moving out of the corner of his eye. Christine had just got the clipboard off the desk when the teacher turned and caught the two.

"Hey! What are you two doing?!" He yelled. The two jumped up, looking at the two teachers.

"Happy St. Patrick's Day!" Christine randomly yelled, as a form of distraction.

"It's December!" The teacher fired back, clearly confused.

"Well Merry Christmas then!" Christine yelled, before running to the door. Christine ran out and waited for her friend.

"And a Happy New Year!" Phoenixx added, before running out and slamming the door behind her. The two girls laughed and ran down the hall before the teacher could catch up. They ran out to the front of the school, where they saw their friends waiting.

"Did you get it?" Breezy asked. Christine held up the clipboard and the group cheered.

"Wait, won't he remember this?" Dan asked. Christine smirked.

"Nope, wanna know why?" She asked, beginning to grin.

"Why?" Jen asked, skeptical.

"Today's Friday,"