Chapter 15 Fifty Shades Of Band

Christine and her friends sat in outside, talking about random things. They hadn't done anything over the weekend except sleep in till noon, so they went back a little farther.

"That three day Band field trip to Winthrop though." Jen brought up, laughing a bit.

"Oh my god, when we slept outside the last night, and woke up the next morning with frost on our sleeping bags and pillows." Dan added, laughing a bit.

"And how one kid kept touching someone, so they yelled, 'This isn't 50 shades of band!', and they were next to the teacher too." Christine said, laughing.

"And when Mr. Faxon brought out a bunch of food too, and passed it around to everyone." Slade added.

"Aw man, why do I always miss out on the fun stuff?" Phoenixx asked, pouting a bit.

"You said it." Breezy agreed, sighing a bit.

"How's your relationship status?" Jen randomly asked. Phoenixx looked up at her and glared.

"Shut up..." She mumbled. Her and Caleb had broken up, and he also found himself different friends, so he wasn't much involved with us anymore.

"Mines very good, thanks for asking." Breezy replied.

"Who names their kid after a bird anyways?" Slade asked, referencing to Breezy's boyfriend.

"Who picks a superhero name that's a bird?" Breezy shot back.

"Hey, that was low dude. Plus that was aimed towards me and I didn't say anything." Christine quickly defended.

"That was low....." Phoenixx added quietly.

"Considering every Robin died at least once." Christine stated.

"Wait what?!" Jen asked, confused as she slapped her hands down on the table, turning towards the brunette. Christine just nodded.

"Yeah, the first Robin, Dick Grayson, now Nightwing, broke his neck in the Injustice Gods Among Us series. DC Comics asked fans if they should kill the second Robin, Jason Todd, and everyone was on board with it, so the Joker beat him with a crowbar, and left him in a warehouse with a bomb, and Batman couldn't save him in time. He was later brought back to life via the Laserus Pit, and became the Anti-hero, known as The Red Hood. I'm not too sure how Tim Drake died, but he did die at some point. And Damian Wayne had a sword stabbed through his body, but was later brought back to life as well." Christine explained. Christine and Phoenixx then high-fives each other, proud of the mini-lesson they just dropped.

"Jesus, why are superheroes so dark?" Breezy mumbled to herself.

"Y'know Superman? His entire planet was blown up." Christine pointed out.

"What the freak?!" Breezy yelled, confused and scared.

"Marvel goes easy, DC will kill everyone you love." Christine blankly said, with a straight face.

"Oh my God, what kinda books do you guys read?" Dan asked, a little scared.

"Comic books." Christine answered, looking at him.

"Deal with it." Phoenixx added, having the same expressionless face as Christine. They then high-fived, not even looking at each other.

"You guys are goals." Jen said.

"All three of us are goals." Christine said. Then all three girls high-fived each other, not even looking  at each other again.

"Why am I friends with you people?" Damian asked. Dan out his hand on Damian's shoulder.

"I've been asking myself that question for the last eight years." Dan said, looking off into the distance, rethinking everything.

"Jesus Christ." Damian mumbled, rubbing his eyes. Suddenly the bell rang and they all got up, grabbing their stuff. Christine stood up on the table and jumped into Phoenixx's arms.

"Carry me to History, peasant!" Christine commanded, pointing ahead of them. Phoenixx let out a sigh.

"Yes, your majesty!" Phoenixx joked, before running off.

⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️

The group, minus Damian and Breezy, sat in Band for third period, listening to a heated argument. Today was a free day for some reason, so they didn't know what to do. Christine had managed to get everyone in the back in the percussion section, and they were currently sitting on the floor. The floor was carpeted, which Christine used as an excuse to be able to sit and walk on, unlike the rest of the flooring in the school. But back to the argument.

"No it wasn't!" Dan yelled.

"Yes it was!" Christine yelled back. The classroom had about fifty other kids in the room, so it was already rather loud, since everyone was yelling.

"Whatever, I'm done with this argument." Dan huffed. Christine huffed in response, crossing her arms. Suddenly, Jen started petting Christine, not really sure why. Christine started freaking out in response.

"Ah! Stop, this is not fifty shades of Band! I repeat, this is not fifty shades of Band!" The brunette yelled, squirming away from her friend. This immediately made Jen stop, as she fell over, laughing. Christine started laughing a little, looking down at her friend. Soon the others started laughing, and they turned into a laughing mess on the floor. They gained a few looks from other people in the room, and even the teacher. The teacher, who's name was Mr. Faxon, just smiled and shook his head at the group of laughing teens. This is what their lives have become. Just a laughing mess of thirteen year olds on the floor. Christine smile grew, she liked the situation. She liked acting younger than they were. She liked being like this.

A/n Hey, I finally did it! Also, I'm editing the chapters a bit to make the whole story from a third person point of view. Plus I entered this into the Watty's!
Anyways please Vote, Comment, Share, all that good stuff.
Peace out my Bubbles 😛✌🏻