Chapter 10 What?????

They had just finished lunch and they were now sitting there talking, waiting for the bell to ring.

"Y'know, I hates school and stuff, but this is just taking to long." Christine thought. She rolled her eyes at her own thought, and shook her head. She was currently playing Five Nights At Freddy's 4. It was hard to do when there was so much noise. She turned her volume up a little more.

"If I turn it up all the way and die I'm gonna die in really life."

"Good thought. I'll take that as a note." She continued playing, until someone asked her a question.

"What do you think C?" Jen asked, turning to her. Christine looked up. She did a quick listen, and closed the door.

"Oh, yeah, sure, sounds great." She answered quickly, looking back down. She opened the door. She hesitantly shined the light, and was greeted by Nightmare Chica. She freaked out and dropped her phone on the table. She stumbled and fell backwards. She shut her eyes and waited for impact and pain, but nothing came. She opened her eyes and looked around. She smiled as she realized one of her friends must have caught her. Everyone at the table was frozen, staring at her.

"What am I, flying?" She thought, looking at everyone. She looked back and saw she was in someone's arms. Her eyes widened, as memories flooded back.

"Caleb! Breezy!" She yelled, smiling widely.

"Long time no see." Caleb said, pushing me back up on the table.

"Not the way I thought we'd see each other again, but hey falling was still a factor in my plan." Christine said, and they laughed. She looked back at her friends, who were just sitting there staring at them, jaws dropped.

"What?" Christine asked. Phoenixx, Dan, Slade, and Jen got up and jumped on Caleb.

"Jesus!" He yelled once he was tackled. Christine sat there, laughing while pointing at him. She started snorting a little, and she slightly covered her mouth with the hand she was previously using to point at him. His face turned red a little, as everyone was hugging him tightly. Christine laughed harder, and held her stomach, as it started to hurt. Slowly she started to clam down, and they got up off the ground. Caleb's face returned to its normal color, with a tint of pink in it as it was hot as balls in the cafeteria. Christine looked around and saw someone staring at their table.

"What biotch, you jealous? Huh? Come at me bro!" She thought. But, before she knew it, the boy was walking towards their table.

"Hey are you single?" He asked. Her friends went silent and stared at her. She just sat there, staring at the boy.

"No, I'm plural." Christine responded blankly, with a straight face.

"I mean are you free Friday?" He asked again.

"No, I'm freaking expensive!" She yelled, looking up at the ceiling. Her friends laughed, and the boy signed, shaking his head.

"They're right you are stubborn and sarcastic." He said, shaking his head. He turned around and started walking back to his table.

"Huh?" Christine asked, confused tilting her head to the side.

"Wait, what--------? Did I just get asked out? Without it being a joke or something?"