Chapter 7 Next Day The Worst Day

(A/n Don't play the song yet)

They woke up to the sound of Christine's alarm.

"Thank god it was Thursday. It means today's a half day." She thought.

Christine wiped her mouth with the back of her wrist, because she fell asleep with her mouth open. Thy all got dressed and left for school. Phoenixx was dressed in full black and was oddly quiet. Christine getting quite suspicious, but she didn't say anything. Phoenixx wouldn't tell her. She'd probably lie and say everything's fine and she's ok. It's what she does. But she must know she's not very good at lying. They get onto the bus and sit in the backish part of it. Christine sat by the window, Jen sat in the middle, with Phoenixx by the isle. Christine didn't usually ride the bus, but Jen begged her to do so. While they were on the bus, Jen and Christine talked about our egg, Sweet heart, from an app called Egg! Phoenixx just sat there, silently looking out the windshield and texting someone.

"Weird." Christine thought.

Once thy got to school, they headed straight to class. Once they got there Dan, Slade, and Damian were waiting in there.

"Crap." Christine thought.

Phoenixx walked up to her "aunt", and started talking to her. Jen and Christine started talking to the others. Jen, Slade, and Damian got engaged into a big conversation. While they were distracted, Christine pulled Dan away to the corner of the room.

"So you wanna talk about it?" He asked.

"No I wanna make out with you in the corner. Yes I wanna talk about!" Christine sarcastically replied.

"Ok than start talking and don't ever say that again!" He said. Christine chuckled and rolled her eyes. They always threatened each other with weird coupley stuff, because it makes them uncomfortable.

"I have a weird feeling about Crystal. I mean you know what happened to her. You were there! So maybe there is something wrong. Maybe she's planing something or......" Christine explained, searching for the words.

"Or its happening today." She continued, looking past Dan, looking at the teacher and the board. She saw that Ms. Sampson kept glancing or gesturing towards her desk. Christine tilted her head, putting on a confused look, before getting up and going over to her desk. She saw a note in her desk, and picked it up, reading it.

"We are going to have a new student today and it's Crystal."

She froze in her seat, still trying to process everything. She looked up from the note and saw something.

Her.

Crystal sneaked into the room, but nobody seemed to notice. Christine watched as Crystal hid behind the teachers desk, waiting for the perfect moment strike. Crystal stood up and hit Phoenixx in the back of the head with a pipe. Everyone screamed and rushed to Phoenixx. Crystal dropped the pipe, with a horrified face. Dan pushed a button on his watch, before crouching down beside Phoenixx. Dan has really bad asthma, so he got a watch with a button on it that calls an ambulance. Christine felt the anger boil through her veins, and clenched her fists.

(A/n Play song please.)

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT, YOU BASTARD!!!!" Christine shouted at Crystal. Crystal looked up at Christine, panicked and when Christine looked in Crystal's eyes, she saw regret, before Crystal ran away. At the same time the paramedics arrived. They picked Phoenixx up, and put her on the stretcher, before wheeling her away. Everyone frantically followed her. Jen ran over to Christine and Christine quickly jumped on Jen's back, before Jen started running after Phoenixx. Jen and Christine managed to squeeze into the ambulance before they drove away. Phoenixx's aunt would have been here, but she needed to get her car and someone needed to drive the others. Thy just sat there and watched as the paramedics worked there magic in a moving vehicle.