Chapter 3 You Have No Idea Do You?

A/n Sorry for not updating in awhile not only was I busy and working on other stories but, I also wanted to make this chapter longer so yeah. Sorry. Now enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------

Finally the last bell rang.

"Yes!" Christine thought, sitting up straight.

She got up and jumped to the teacher's desk. She jumped, yet again, and grabbed the door frame. With one quick swing, she was on top of the lockers, running down the hall.

She saw Jennifer and the others by the door, waiting for her. She jumped down on Jennifer's back, and, somehow, Jennifer was ready for it. Jennifer lopped her arms under Christine's legs, and next thing you know she's giving her a piggyback ride.

"Put em' up bro high!" Christine yelled, speaking fast, as she threw her fist in the air.

Jennifer took off, running out the door, with her friends close behind. They slowed down and started walking after running into the field area, that lined the school.

"So, Makayla how's the reading going?" Christine asked, smirking.

"Oh, shut up." Makayla muttered, crossing her arms.

Each one seemed to have something special about them; Christine can't walk on the ground, Slade is Transgender and Homosexual, Phoenixx is Bisexual and Agender, Daniel is normal for the most part, Jennifer is kind of weird and is also Bisexual, and Makayla has dyslexia.

Jennifer put Christine down on a bench when they reached their little hang out. Christine suddenly heard footsteps, and then a bit of silence.

"Crap." She thought.

"Did someone seriously just find our secret hideout after 3 long years of us protecting it. Biggest idiot in the world award goes to... Drum roll please..... Me! Yay I won an award for absolutely nothing." Her thoughts continued.

She turned around quickly to see the last person she ever wanted to see; Carson.

"Fabulous." She sarcastically thought, letting her guard down a bit, slumping down in her spot as she frowned.

He had his hands on his knees and he was breathing heavily, like he had been running for awhile to try to catch up with them.

"Or he was running away from someone?" Christine thought, starting to feel a little suspicious.

With her curiosity getting the best of her, she finally spoke.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, harsher than she wanted to.

"Way to go, Christine." She sarcastically thought.

He looked up at us with a confused look on his face.

"I didn't know you were here. I was just running trying to get away from them." He said in between breathes.

"Wait, say what now?" Daniel asked, slightly confused.

"The people from lunch." Carson said in between breathes again.

"God almighty why?!" She thought with a groan.

"What?!" He asked, looking up at her.

"Sorry, did I say that out loud? Oh, well." She sarcastically thought, shrugging a bit.

"Can you help me?!" He asked, Christine drifting of into her thoughts, not really paying attention anymore.

"Well are you going to help me or not?!" He snapped, causing Christine to snap back to reality.