Chapter 16 Alexander Hamilton

"Wait, so you're telling me, you've never heard of Alexander Hamilton?" Christine asks, smiling like an idiot. Damian just shook his head in response. The group was currently sitting in their hideout, talking about random things, when the topic of Alexander Hamilton came up.

"No, I have no idea who that is." He stated.

"He's the guy on the ten dollar bill." Phoenixx said, before Christine could explain it.

"Oh, him!" Damian said, finally realizing who they were talking about.

"He's more than just 'the guy on the ten dollar bill'." Jennifer said, doing air quotes around what Phoenixx said.

"He has his own musical about himself." Slade added.

"Really?" Breezy asked.

"Yes!" Christine exclaimed.

"I've been trying to listen to it, but I just can't because, history." Phoenixx said.

"Boo." Jennifer replied.

"It's hip-hop and rap, mixed in with history, on a Broadway stage." Daniel said.

"It doesn't exactly sound like something you would listen to." Breezy added, nodding her head at Christine.

"Jen's the reason I started listening to it, and it's the best thing I've ever done." Christine said.

"I still don't get why your all over a dead guy." Damian said.

"Because the way Lin-Manuel Miranda wrote the songs, and the actors and actresses that sing them, it's just so amazing!" Christine explained.

"Show is one." Daniel said.

"Seriously?" Christine asked.

"Yeah, sure. I wanna see what's so great about this." Breezy said.

"Me too!" Phoenixx added. Christine then took her phone out of her pocket, opening up YouTube.

"I'll just play the first song." She said.

"What's the name of the first song?" Damian asked. Christine then looked up, looking him dead in the eyes before answering.

"Alexander Hamilton." She stated, with a dead serious expression.

"Seriously?" Damian asked.

"She looks pretty serious." Phoenixx said.

"She's not joking, it actually is Alexander Hamilton." Jennifer reassured.

"Just play the video." Slade said, obviously growing impatient. Christine then clicked on the video, and turned her volume up.

"How does a bastard, orphan, son of a whore, and a Scotsman, drop to the middle of a forgotten spot in the Caribbean,"

"Already insulting the main character, off to a great start!" Breezy sarcastically cheered, before getting shushed. They continued to listen to the song, until it finally ended.

"Spoiler alert." Phoenixx immediately said afterwards.

"What'd you mean, spoiler alert?" Slade asked.

"And me? I'm the damn fool that shot him." Phoenixx replied.

"It's not a spoiler, it's a hint." Christine said.

"I think not." Breezy replied.

"You think?" Daniel asked, looking at Breezy. They all laughed while Breezy just crossed her arms and rolled her eyes.

"Ha ha, very funny." Breezy sarcastically replied.

"Y'know, for someone who hates history, you really like this Hamilton thing." Damian pointed out.

"Hamilton helped me like history. I actually learned a lot from it." Christine explained.

"This makes me want to listen to it less." Phoenixx replied.

"I will force you to listen to it by consistently making references and puns you won't understand." Christine threatened. Phoenixx put her hand on her heart, a fake offended look on her face.

"And to think I sent you Hamilton memes on Instagram." Phoenixx said, before Christine let out an evil laugh.

"I am a horrible person!" She said, laughing like an idiot.

"Not as bad as Aaron Burr." Jennifer stated.

"True, true." Christine agreed, high-fiving her.

"Who the hell is Aaron Burr?" Phoenixx asked.

"You'll never know unless you listen." Christine said.

"The real question is, what did he do that was so bad?" Breezy stated.

"Again, you'll never know unless you listen." Christine said again, before letting out an evil laugh.

"I hate you." Phoenixx mumbled, crossing her arms.

"Don't lie to yourself, sweetie." Slade replied. Phoenixx just rolled her eyes in response. There was a moment of silence.

"September 1st, 1989. Dear diary." Christine said, breaking the silence. She was about to continue, but she burst out into laughter instead.

"If this is another musical, I'm going to murder you." Daniel said.

"Is it?" Slade asked, looking at his laughing friend. Christine nodded, unable to answer.

"Is it worse than Hamilton's historyness?" Breezy asked.

"So much worse." Christine answered. Her answer was almost inaudible, due to her laughing and lack of air.

A/n Short chapter, I know, but I just came up with it and I wanted to write it down. Then I couldn't think of anything else to write so I jut left it at that. Also I recommend Hamilton and Heathers: The Musical, because why not.
Anyways please Vote, Comment, Share, all that good stuff.
Peace out my Bubbles 😛✌🏻