Chapter 17 I Win

A week later, they were back in History class, waiting for the teacher to come. Jennifer and Christine had been making so many hidden references to both Hamilton and Heathers, they almost broke the others. Suddenly, Phoenixx marched into the classroom, and made her way over to Christine's desk, where her and the others were talking. She slammed her hands down on the desk, causing everyone to jump a bit.

"I win!" She said, smiling a bit.

"Win what?" Daniel asked, slightly confused.

"I listened to Hamilton, so now you guys can't torment me anymore! I win!" Phoenixx cheered. Christine looked up at her blonde friend, a smirk growing on her face.

"Not yet." The brunette said.

"What." Phoenixx replied, a confused and scared look in her eyes, as she looked down at her friend.

"Honey whatcha waitin' for? Welcome to my Candy Store~!" Christine sang, in a voice that caused shivers to go down Phoenixx's spine. The blonde then groaned, dropping to her knees, letting her head drop on the desk in front of her.

"Consider yourself lucky. We can't make as many Heathers references as we can Hamilton." Jennifer said, shrugging a bit.

"I hate you guys right now." Phoenixx mumbled.

"Are you saying you ever liked us?" Breezy asked, causing Slade to snort a bit, as he tried to contain his laughter. Phoenixx lifted her head and looked at Breezy.

"Go back to where ever you just came from." She said, glaring at Breezy a bit, before letting her head drop again.

"Harsh." Christine said, smirking a bit.

"I wish you didn't come back in sixth grade." Phoenixx mumbled again.

"Okay, now you're just being mean." Jennifer said, crossing her arms.

"I'm being honest." Phoenixx replied.

"Honestly mean." Daniel stated.

"If she's mean then what does that make you?" Damian asked, getting involved with the conversation. Phoenixx lifted her head a little bit again.

"A nerd." She whispered, before slowly putting her head back down. They all laughed a bit, but Daniel only frowned a bit.

"Whatever." He mumbled, crossing his arms.

"Hey, Flame." Christine said, holding back a smirk.

"Yes, C?" Phoenixx asked, her head still on the desk.

"Can't we be Seventeen?" She asked, grinning widely, like an idiot. Phoenixx lifted her head and gave her an 'are-you-serious?' look, an 'I-will-kill-your-friends-and family' look, and a 'you-think-this-is-a-game?' look. All in all, she looked unamused.

"I will kill your friends and family to remind you of my hatred." Phoenixx stated, before giving her a small, sarcastic smile.

"Don't change the words, it makes it weird." Jennifer said, scrunching her nose in disgust.

"Wait, that was a reference to something?" Breezy asked, oblivious to the situation.

"This whole conversation has been references, Bree. Keep up, man." Daniel sighed, shaking his head.

"It's not exactly the easiest thing to keep up with." Slade admitted, eating a nod of agreement from Damian.

"I disagree." Christine confidently stated, sitting up straight.

"You disagree with a lot of things." Daniel replied, crossing his arms.

"Shut up, we're trying to do something nice for once." Jennifer huffed.