Neighbors?- (Cody Simpson Lov...

Від ComittedToCody

Demetria tims , beautiful girl with a beautiful soul whos bright and bubbily. She has new neighbors that she... Більше

Neighbors?- (Cody Simpson Love Story).
Chapter 2. Summer.
Chapter 3. Finally Summer.
Chapter 4. Hes so cuttte ~!
Chapter 5. Its nothing.
Chapter 6. You have no idea.
Chapter 7 , Us.
Chapter 8. Its over.
Chapter 9. I can't and i won't.
Chapter 10. Wait what?
Chapter 11. Hey Hey we good ?
Chapter 12. No i don't Hate him, I hate that i love him.
Chapter 13. how things were.
Chapter 14. I Have no idea.
Chapter 15. He's not , He respects you.
Chapter 16. Hes just a boy.
Chapter 17. Could i?
Chhapter 18. Wow.
Chapter 19. My Chhristmas present.
Chapter 20. The best present of all.
Chapter 21. No not again.
Chapter 23 . And i thought everything was perfect .
Chapter 24. Your kidding .
Chapter 25. You are Joking .
Chapter 26. This is it , Shes Gone . (The Last Chapter)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (alternative ending!)

Chapter 22. Sweetest thing.

2.7K 20 3
Від ComittedToCody

"Demi over here". " No demi look here". " demi demi demi". i was walking into an arena for justins concert and the press was here flashing there camera at me , i waas walking holding my fringe with one hand and my phone in the other. " C'mon guys give the girl some space". scooter said putting me behind him as we walked in. " thanks". i said as we closed the door. " Anytime". i smile.

" Jussy". i said running over and hugging him. " hey hey beautiful run me through the steps"? " But you know them perfectly"? " he goes over them when hes nervous". " i do not". " Aww thats cute c'mon". i grabbed his hand and we went on stage to practise. " What song"? i asked him. " Runaway love". " okay chairs". his crw put the chairs out and they started the music. " Wait dance infront of me". i laugh. " Okay". i did the steps and he got them perfect. i clap at the end. " Perfect , why are you so nervous for"? " i always get nervous". i smile and hug him. " Ill be back stage". he nods as they ran through songs. my phone went metal and i dropped it so i was laughing when i answered rthe phone.

"hahaha um hello". i said picking myself off the ground.

" Whats so funny , hey baby"? i laughed.

" Oh nothing , hey whats up"?

" Nothing really i just missed your voice".

" Awww , cody". i said sweetly and everyone was looking at me like what the fuck?

" Yeah". he said sounding upset.

" Codes please don't cry im coming home to you baby soon".

" Soon is too long".

" When then"?

" Now". i giggled.

" i can't cody , look i gotta go i love you and miss you ".

" i love you and miss you more each day bye babes".

i heard the phone go dead. it wasen't so easy for me either. Its been a week and this is justins 1st show. it took a while to travel to wherever we are. To be honest i was a little nervous i mean , for me this is huge for other performers there like yeah we've done this before. He told me instead of an after party he has a sound cheeck party. soon there will be 40 or 30 fans in the areana.

-

After 25 minutes i could hear screams of girls entering the areana. " Justin Justin Justin Justin". they were chanting all i could do was laugh , his fans are so faithful. " Yo Yo Yo everybody". screams filled the whole areana. scooter put his hands over my ears i just laughed at him. " How are you"? justin asked they all chroused. " Great". " Questions". Ryan yelled behind him. he laughed. "

 Questions". one girls hand went up along with alot of others. " Uh yes you". " Why are you so amazing". " Aww". i said then looked at nmy phone as i was texting mikayla. " Uh i have no idea , why are you so amazin". he said back that made her blush like crazy. he laughs. " You are amazing all my fans are". the girls screamed again. i giggled. " Uh you with that long brown hair". a girl stood up on a chair. Wat the hmm watever. " What do your crew think of you"? thats an odd question. "Um i don't know lets ask". he coughs. " The beautiful demetria". i was getting pushed on stage by scooter.

what i was now on stage and everybody screamed. screaming we love you demi. justin had his right arm out. i walked towards him and he put his arm around my shoulder. " Uhh". justin said and ryan gave me a microphone. i was nervous as hell. " So demi what am i like". justin asked walking to give some of his fans high fives. " Your kind , out going ,. funny and sweet and a normal person liike any one in this place". i said smiling.  "Aww". justin said into the mircrophone. i laughed. " questions for demi". " No no". i said i turned arouind but justin stopped me. i sighed and went on with it.

" Umm , you at the back with the peace headband thing". i said laughing. " Your so cute and adorable and have amazing style". the little girl said. i put my hand on my chest. " Aww , can you ome up here please". justin nodded and the little girl made her way up on stage she was that little she looked about 10. " Whats your name"? " Mikayla". " My bestfriends name is mikayla". her eyes lit up. she was shaking almost as nervous as i was. " Your so sweet". i said and i hugged her. " Thank you". she looked over at justin. " Hey sweetheart". he said coming towards us. she bottled her exitment up and she couldn't answer justin gave her a hug and we gave her an autograph ahe was so cute ! I had quite a few people whio wanted to ask me something. " Yess blondie". justin chose for me. i laughed. " Are you and cody going to be together forever and ever please yous are adorable". they all nodded. " Aw you think"? " Yess". " Lets ask". i pulled my phone out. " Every needs to be quite to hear. i said as i rang cody.

" Hello"? he said i giggled. " Is that my babys giggle". he said before i answered i giggled and everyone even justin said aww.

" Hey codes".

" Hey baby where are you".

" Sound cheeck party and me and you got a question".

i hear him laugh. " Tell me".

" One girl asked if we would be together for forever and ever because we are adorable". i said grinning the whole time.

" Wait so can everyone hear me"?

" Yess codes". i can tell he grinned like a goof then.

" To that girl i hope it was a girl , i hope this answers your question hang on a sec". i heard him get up. " whats he doing"? someone asked. " Shh hang on". i said smiling.

" This is my answer , demi ". he started strumming his  guitar then he started to sing.

"I don't know how you do what you do , im so in love with you  it just keeps on getting better , i want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side , Forever and ever , Every little thing that you do , baby im amazed by you".

" AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW". every yelled and screamed. ' Yous are so cute".

" i love you cody , miss you more then ever now". i said dropping my head as i ws blushing and smiling like a douche.

" baby im amazed by you". he repeated.

" i love you more and miss you more then ever". he said.

" I have to go now codes , i love you and miss you bye". i said sighing

" Okay my baby girl , have fun , i love you and miss your adorable litle giggle". i heard him chuckle. i hung up and looked up the whole crowd was saying aww. and yous are so cute. " Does that answer your question". i said into the mircrophone. she smiles happily. " It sure does". i laugh.

 " One more question for demi". justin said and evry ones well neally everyones hand was up. "Uh you with rihanna hair". i said high fiving justin i knew he was thinking it. " Uh how skilled are you". " Woah oh  shes talking about your skills demi". justin said in a funny way. " Woah , yo hit that track". i said and me and justin threw the microphones at ryan he cught them.

'My Love' bye Justin Timberlake cam on. Literally one of the best songs to dance to. " I can see us holding hands walking on the beach our toes in the sand". the song went on and eventally justin couldn't keep up with my moves. the sonf finishes and im out of breath justin was out a long time ago. " Give it up for demi". he manged to say. i laughed. " Thank you and bye". i waved and blew a kiss which made everyone scream. i walk over to justin and put my hand on his shoulder he was bending over trying to catch his breath. " Poor baby". i said and kissed the top of his head he fell to the grown playing around ofcourse evryone laughed and i left the stage.

-

We went back on the tour bus that was the first concert my god. it was amazing i couldn't believe it. And his fans are well crazy. No c'mon they not that bad they actually alright. Very Very and i mean VERY faithful and super supporetive of him what a fan bae. Me i didn't know i had a fan base. But the only think thats bein playing in my head was what cody had sung today. Amazed. i was smiling like a goof remembering it.

Him.

He.

Just everything qa girl needs and im truly......

Amazed.

----

How cute ^^^^

Hey guys im so sorry i have not been uploading but truth be told i just came back from a holiday so sorry but to let you know the first thing i did was jump on wattpad hahaa. I know a few of you are asking for this so next chapter of after i promise justin will try to make a move or something. Thanks for comments votes fans. Means alot. byyyiiieesss. <3

Hugs and Codys

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.7M 126K 45
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
2.8M 161K 50
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...