TOY | im jaebum (discontinued)

By Got7babes

"I'll be your toy." "Thought so, baby." More

A/N
p r o l o g u e
1일
2둘
3셋
4사
5오
6육
7칠
8팔
9구
11십일
12십이
13십삼
14십사
Important

10십

246 15 1
By Got7babes

JAEBUM

I sat on the chair, my finger tapping on the table. Staring out the window pane, I waited for Hana to arrive. But who knows if she's even coming, she didn't reply to my text.

She couldn't easily move on from me.

I sighed and closed my eyes, leaning my head on my hand. Humming quietly to the song playing from my earphones.

After awhile I opened my eyes and looked out the window again and saw a smiling wide Jackson looking through it staring at me.

"Ah! What the hell, Jackson?!" I whisper yelled. He looked at me confused before motioning that he can't hear me.

I watched him walk around the cafe and entering. I became confused on why he was here.

"Ah! Sweet Jaebumie. I didn't think I would see you here! How are you, buddy!" He squealed and sat down in front of me. I don't know why but he seemed awfully even more extra today.

"Why are you here?" I murmured at him.

"Is there problem with bumping into you?" He frowned. I sighed and looked away from him.

"Oh hey isn't that Hana!? Looks like it! I'll leave now!" He stood up, "Talk to her! Okay?"

I watched him skip out the store, giving her a high five. She looked as quite confused as me.
We locked eyes causing her to turn away, before slowly walking up to me and sitting down.

"What did you want?" She quietly asked, I didn't want her to be more mad at me.

"Just wanted to talk.." I looked at her. I was probably staring at her by now, causing her to squirm in her seat. So I looked away.

"So I heard about you and Mark." I bit my lip, trying not to yell at her.

"Yeah." She replied.

This couldn't be more awkward.

I looked down at the table, studying the lines on the wooden table, trying to pass the time. I looked at my right hand, it still hurt a bit if I put it in a fist. But it isn't anything that serious.

When we had the argument that day, after she left I punched a locker. I tried to not get angry because I seemed to get mad easily, but I took it out in punching. Now I usually walk pass the dented locker that no one uses.

"What's wrong with your hand?" She asked, completely noticing my cut and a bit bruised hand.

"It's nothing, you don't have to worry about it." I looked up at her, she quickly nodded and looked away. Something she does a lot when she's nervous.

"Hana..You know I'm here to apologize for the things I said. I'm not here to yell at you about Mark. I can't tell you who and who you shouldn't like. But I just wanna say be careful around Mark please." I honestly told her. Surprised by what I said she seemed to make herself smaller.

"I-I know.." She nodded, giving me a small smile. Something I missed seeing lately.

"Why do you seem mad at me still." I asked she looked at me, shrugging.

"Talk to me, dolly. I need a justification to everything."

She flinched hearing the the nickname I gave her.

"We're you using me?" She asked quietly. I looked at her surprised.

"No? Of course not. I'm not that type of person." I answered, shocked about the question in the first place. I wasn't Mark.

"That day we argued, you were ignoring me. There was rumors you were using girls and stuff. I thought you were using me. I still think so." She whispered the last part. I shook my head.

"Rumors are just what they are. Rumors. You shouldn't believe everything you hear." I chuckled a little bit.

"I also thought I became a nuisance to you." She looked at me. I looked away first this time.

"I don't think you are...You actually made me happy." I coughed awkwardly confessing that. She blushed and nodded.

"So..How did you two talk about it." I asked. She fidgeted. Am I asking too many things?

"He was giving me a ride home and we kissed." She bit her lip, blushing harder.

I don't know why, but I felt my chest hurt hearing that. I placed my hand on my chest and nodded.

Why am I getting so worked up?

"That's great..." I lied. Checking the time on my phone, I stood up.

"I-I have to go. But hopefully after this we could be on good terms again. Annyeong, Hana." I looked down at her. She nodded for the hundredth time today and stood up too. I watched her leave first.

Why did it feel like goodbye actually meant goodbye forever?

------

When I got home I walked into my bathroom. Running some cold water over my hand. While doing so I looked at myself in the mirror. I changed a lot since two months. It made me uncomfortable. My hair was longer, enough to cover my eyes and forehead. I gelled it up mostly everyday now.

"Jaebum? Come eat when your done, okay?" I heard my mom knock on the door.

"Araso, eomma." I yelled for her to hear.

Turning off the faucet I opened the door. Bumping into my mom.

"Mianhaeyo." I quickly said and she looked at me worried.

"Jaebum your friend is here by the way. But are you feeling okay? Almost everyday you lock yourself in your room." She gave me frown, I hugged her.

"I'm fine. I'm sorry for making you worry." I smiled. She nodded and walked out my room, me following behind her.

A friend of mine is here?

I walked down the stair and saw sandy blonde hair, immediately growing angry. Why the hell is Mark here?

"What are you doing here?" I growled. He quickly turned around and got on his knees. Leaving me stunned.

"Jaebum. I want to apologize for everything I have done. I didn't want to cause trouble for you but I did. Joesonghamnida." He looked down at the floor.

"Like I said I won't forgive you so easily. I don't believe that you changed. Get out of my house." I looked at him, he betrayed me. I could never forgive him.

"I just came here for you to know that I really regret everything in the past. Reyna and I are both regretful." He murmured, I froze.

"You still talk to her? Why?" I questioned, don't tell me he's already messing with Hana.

"We both talked it out. We both apologized to Hana and You. We're terribly sorry." Mark frowned, slowly standing up.

"I'll be fine again if you leave Hana and I. We don't need you guys to appear out of no where to bring us bad memories." I spat, and he nodded. He sighed before giving me a smirk.

"You make it terribly hard to apologize don't you think? You're still the same Jaebum I know. Stubborn." He chuckled.

"Well there's the Mark that betrayed and hurt Hana." I scoffed, crossing my arms.

"Well I mean. It was nice. Reyna was better then Hana." He said slowly, making me even more angrier. I fought back every fiber in my bones to not knock him out right there and then.

"Let's discuss this outside." I whispered, looking at my mom who was in the kitchen. Mark shrugged and trudged out of my house.

I followed behind him, trying to not grab his neck and throw him back to California.

"Leave Hana alone." I growled at him. Mark laughed.

"You think I want too? I might have cheated on her for someone sexier but I did and still love her."

"Bullshit!" I grabbed the collar of his shirt.

"Little old Hana. Why? Do you like her? Do you want to know how it feels to have someone so easy and gullible wrapped around your finger? Or wrapped around something other then your finger?" He smirked.

"Shut. Up." I yelled at him. I was fuming mad. I can't fight him. I shouldn't.

"Are you jealous, I get to kiss her lips when I want too? Touch her when I want too? You wanted that, huh?" He chuckled. I let go of him pushing him away.

"Her pink lips are soft. And I get to kiss them. And all you can do is watch." Mark smiled sinisterly.

"Her body is even better. I've seen it a lot. Her curves are in the right place, her legs are beautiful. Don't even get me started with her boo-."

I clenched my fists.

"Leave Hana alone." I seethed, Mark chuckled.

"Why? So you could use her and throw her out? Jaebum your the exact same." Mark pointed at me, I shook my head.

"No, no I'm not." I muttered.

"Yes you are. Wasn't it you who made up got7 to try and hook up with girls? Girls like Reyna, Haeri, and Hana. And all the other girls you hooked up with?" Mark smirked.

"Your lying. That was you, bastard." I grabbed his collar, close to punching him.

"Really? Cause Hana believed it. Who do you think she'll believe?" Mark smiled. I broke at this point and threw a hard punch straight at his jaw. He fell down on the floor and still had that smile on him.

"Someone who didn't cheat on her." I spat and walked back into my house, locking the door. I leaned against the door and tugged on my hair in frustration. His words echoed in my head.

How dare he talk about Hana like that.

"Jaebum? Are you okay? Where'd your friend go? I was gonna ask if he wanted join us for dinner." My mom gave a wide smile. I shook my head.

"Eomma, if he ever comes back. Don't let him in please." I sighed, she was surprised but didn't dare to ask why.

"I'll have dinner later." I whispered and walked back to my room.

Grabbing my phone, I was deciding if I should text Hana about what happened.

But it was true.

She might not believe me, since I made her think bad of me.

I groaned and plopped down on my bed and noticing my hand was hurting more. I clenched and unclenched my fist, hissing at the pain.

I got up and walked back into the bathroom and let the cold water run down my hand.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.3K 4.5K 23
"i'll be romeo and you can be juliet." "so would we be called yugyeo and bamliet?" "please no." yugyeom x bambam
33.3K 1.6K 21
yugyeom is in love with his best friend
454K 19.1K 51
𝙣𝙖 𝙟𝙖𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲 "Daddy!" "I'm not your dad!" Where Lee Haneul wakes up and becomes a mom.
19.9K 916 23
im jaebum + choi youngjae [originally posted in 2017 - revised in 2020]