The Mistake Or Miracle? *Comp...

By TWD789123

***Completed *** WARNING. EXTREMELY CRINGY. This was my first book so yeah. It's pretty bad. I pray for your... More

Chapter 1 - A Mistake
Chapter 2 - Officer Smart Ass
Chapter 3 - Wtf Merle
Chapter 4 - Jess
Chapter 5 - Clean up
Chapter 6 - The CDC
Chapter 7 - Holy Shit
Chapter 8 - Shane
Chapter 9 - TS-19
Chapter 10 - Dam it
Chapter 11 - She's hanging by a thread
Chapter 12 - She's Up
Chapter 13 - Time goes by Fast
Chapter 14 - Randall
Chapter 15 - Daryl I have to tell you something
Chapter 16 - A Run
Chapter 17 - The New Girl
Chapter 18 - Somehow
Chapter 19 - A New Place
Chapater 20 - The Prison
Chapter 21 - Birthday Gone Bad
Chapter 22 - Carl
Chapter 23 - Prisoners?
Chapter 24 - Rescue Misson
Chapter 25 - Lori
Chapter 26 - Healing Slowly
Chapter 27 - Not One Good Day
Chapter 28 - Seperated
Chapter 29 - Lost
Chapter 30 - Never A Dull Moment
Chapter 31 - Termiuns
Chapter 32 - Your Sick
Chapter 33 - Together Again
Chapter 34 - Where Did They Go?
Chapter 35 - I Already Made You A Promise
Chapter 36 - Lost
Chapter 37 - Who Is This?
Chapter 38 - Alexandria?
Chapter 39 - Jobs
Chapter 40 - The Party
Chapter 41 - You Did What?
Chapter 42 - Promise Me.
Chapter 43 - Relax
Chapter 44 - Your What?
Chapter 45 - Now?
Chapter 46 - Lets Talk
Chapter 47 - Leaving?
Chapter 48 - Date?
Chapter 49 - Its Time.
Authors Note
Chapter 50 - Who The Fuck Is This?
Chapter 51 - Are You Fucking Crazy?
Chapter 52 - You Know Who.
Chapter 53 - W's?
Chapter 54 - We Need You.
Chapter 55 - Lets Go
Chapter 56 - I Have Leverage
Chapter 57 - Dream
Chapter 58 - Im Back
Chapter 60 - Tonight
Chapter 61 - Take Over
Chapter 62 - You Ok?
Chapter 63 - Judith?
Chapter 64 - Photo Shoot
Chapter 65 - Dress Shopping
Chapter 66 - The Wedding
Chapter 67 - Honey Moon?
Chapter 68 - Neegan
Chapter 69 - Who Are You?
Chapter 70 - Practice
Chapter 71 - I'll Be Ok
Chapter 72 - Dinner Party
Chapter 73 - Surprise...
Chapter 74 - Pray For Me.
Chapter 75 - The Beginning Of The End
-Guys-

Chapter 59 - An Evolution

20 1 0
By TWD789123

~ 6 Month Time Skip ~

Jessica's P.O.V

It's been about six months since I made that deal with Gregory and the Hill Top. We've been getting plenty of food and they have been getting guns and medication from us. Maggie has been the same, she barely comes out of the house, she can't see correctly, I mean honestly the women's a mess. I hate to say it but it's true. The last two months we've been planning the attack on The Saviors. Every Monday and Friday we go and discuss the plan and make small changes incase we missed something. Daryl doesn't want me to go but I want to. We still haven't decided if I'm going and its pissing me off. I want to help with these assholes too, and if killing them is what we have to do, then we have to do it. Rick doesn't want Carl to go either so at least  not alone on this. But anyway, me and Carl have put off our "wedding" until we get rid of these Savior assholes. Ethan is about seven months? Maybe eight? Who knows anymore? The point is he is starting to crawl. Not really much but he's getting their. I know I was an early crawler and Carl told me he was too. So Ethan starting to crawl now is a good sign. I've learned from Judith that they don't talk until they are at least one. But everyday Carl tries to get him to say mommy or daddy, over and over until he gets frustrated and gives up. I find it hilarious, but he doesn't. We have been doing fine as a couple with Ethan. I'm so glad too because I know after Lori her and Ricks relationship about Judith and other things made them lose sight of their love. Thankfully me and Carl aren't stupid and we know when the other is pissed or upset about something and we handle it. On that note, about two months ago we had a new person come in and he was me and Carl's age. His name was Jake and he had brown eyes, a brown buzz cut hair style, and he had a thick southern accent. I will admit it was pretty cute but I would never leave Carl for him. I would rather have Carl and Ethan any day of the week. He's been really nice to me and Ethan but Carl, not so much. I can tell Carl is jealous but I think he forgets we are engaged and have a kid together. But the cherry on top of the pie is he stays with us. All the other houses are full and me and Carl have the most private so their was no choice. Carl hates it and thinks he'll hurt Ethan but he's just being paranoid. Every time I have Ethan Jake always wants to hold him and watch him for me. He sleeps downstairs in the guest but now his bedroom. It's close to Ethan's but again, I ain't worried. As Ethan grows I've noticed Carl gets more protective over him and me. Like when I'm making dinner and Jake is talking to me Carl will come in and have a random make out session with me in front of him. It's totally awkward but he does it on purpose. I don't mind but sometimes it's annoying to be honest. After all that's been going on I think I have been cursing more than usual. Like legit it's been so bad Carl came up with the name "Sailor" and now everyone calls me that. I don't mind cause I am one of you think about it.

A/N: Hahahaha I came up with this because everyone calls my mom a sailor in real life and I cuss just like her so I'm kinda the sailor with my friends and so yeah. I'm a sailor too... Always wanted to call myself that! Lmao continue......

Carl thinks I should slow down my cursing cause it might get to Ethan. Personally I don't think it will if he can't get him to say mommy or daddy so I got some time to let myself explode on the cursing train.

Population of Cursivill 1: Jessica Dixion. (Grimes)

Anyway, while I was in the kitchen making some food to take over to Maggie's house, Carl was feeding Ethan in his room, and Jake I don't know where he was. As I finished the soup for Maggie I poured it in a bowl and covered it with plastic wrap. Till someone came up behind me putting their arms around my waist. Assuming it was Carl I didn't bother to move. He didn't talk just held me their.

"Babe, I gotta go give this to Maggie, shouldn't you be feeding our son?" I ask not looking at him yet.

"I mean we don't have one yet but that could change." A thick southern accent said behind me.
I out the bowl back down on the counter and turn around seeing Jake. 

"What the hell Jake I thought you were Carl!" I yelled

"Na, but we both know you like me better." He said coming closer to me.

"What are you taking about? Carl and I are engaged and have a son. Something me and you will NEVER I repeat NEVER have." I said

"You know you want to." He grinned pushing me closer to the counter.

"Jake stop or else." I threatened him.

"Or else what? Gonna kiss me?" He asked still grinning

"Jake I don't wanna hurt you now back the fuck up." I grit my teeth together as I'm now pushed against the counter and its shoving into my back.

"Awh your so cute when you threaten people." He said and before I could move to grab my pocket knife he grabs both of my hands and slamming them both behind me. Now I was officially pissed.

"CA-" I start to scream but he moves my arms holding them with one hand and covering my mouth with the other. I hear he should of a blade and know it was him.

"Yell for Carl and I'll kill you." He whispered poking my side with a knife. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. Jake was always the nicest guy and now he's a psychopath.

"Don't move or yell or I will stab you." He said and let go of my mouth. He pulled out something from his pocket putting them around my wrist.

Zip ties.

"Now, Carl is feeding Ethan, so we are gonna take a little trip to the abandoned house down the street. Got it?" He asked. I knew I don't have a choice. It was late and pitch black outside. I knew I had no chance of someone seeing me. He jerks my body towards the front door and he quietly opens it.

"Walk." He whispered and he's now yanking my arm as we speed walk down the street.

"What's wrong with you Jake?" I asked seriously

"You know what's wrong? You and Carl. It's bullshit." He spits

"What the hell are you talking about?" I ask

"I love you way more than he does and you don't even care! Well I will show you how I care for you more than him." He said pulling my arm harder.

"Your a fucking piece of shit asshole. Rot in hell." I spit at him as he yanks me inside the house.

A/N: oooooo that profanity though!!!

"Dam you are a sailor." He said shutting the door. He pulls out a chair and pushes me down on it.

"I'm going to get something don't move!" He saids while tying my feet to the chair. With my combat boots he had a struggle so I silently laugh until he gets it. As he walks away I hear footsteps. But not walker, human. I look around frantically until a hand goes behind me mouth.

"Shhhh, Jess. It's me." He said letting go

"Shit Carl you scared the hell outta me!" I whisper yell back.

"How'd you find me?" I ask

"He's not good at sneaking out." He said pulling out his knife. He cut my wrists loose and same for my feet.

"Come on." He said and I grabbed his hand and we jump up and head to the door.

"Freeze!" A voice calls from the back of the room. The click of a gun is made and we both stop right in front of the door.

"Turn around and drop your weapons." He said. And as we turn around and drop out knifes I see he's holding something. 

No.

It can't be.

He doesn't.

Ethan.

"Jake give me back my baby." I barely say loud enough.

"Why? The fun has just begun!" He smirks holding a gun to my baby's face.

"Stop!" I yelled as he moved the gun closer to his face.

"Oh relax I wouldn't do it unless you made me." He smirks.

"Now both of you sit." He said. I look over at Carl and he is so calm for the situation.

"Now!" Jake yelled and we move to the seats.

"Good. Now, who wants to go first?" He asked and my eyes go big.

"I'll take that as a volunteer." He said looking at me.

"Give me back my baby." I say to him

"Or what?" He asked.

"Gonna curse me out? Haha." He laughs evilly.

"No but I might." A deep familiar voice came from behind me and he froze.

"Drop the gun and give me the baby." Another familiar voice said.

"No." Jake replied.

"You can't make me."

"Wanna bet?" The voice asked again and while his attention was on the guys Carl pulled out a gun from his pocket. He aims and pulls the trigger shooting him straight in the head. The other figures rush in front of him catching Ethan. I was in such shock I didn't move. I see Rick and Daryl step into the small light and Rick is holding Ethan.

"Jessica?" Daryl asked

"Daryl?" I jump up and hug him.

"Thank you." I whispered holding back my tears. I didn't want them to see me cry so I held them.

"You guys ok?" Rick asked handing me Ethan.

"Yeah, how'd you find us?" I asked

"I told you he's not good at sneaking out." Carl smirked

"You went to get them didn't you?"  I asked Carl

"Yup. When I heard you guys leave I knew I couldn't do it alone." He said

"But wait! How'd he get Ethan?" I asked

"Must have snuck back into the house and grabbed em. Sorry we didn't see him. We were waiting for his signal which he never gave!" Rick said looking at Carl.

"My bad." Carl replied.

"Yes stupid it is your bad!" I say playfully punching his arm.

"Told you we couldn't trust him." Carl said as we walked back to the house.

"I'm sorry I doubted you." I said as he locked the door to the house.

"Let's get some sleep." He said and with that taking Ethan to his room and shortly coming up to ours. I was already in my pjs when he came in.

"Hey. You ok?" He asked getting into the bed with me.

"I don't know. Just seeing that gun in our sons face scared the hell out of me." I said

"Me too. I'm just glad we are all ok." He said kissing my forehead.

"Goodnight." He said breathing out heavy one more time.

"I hope so." I replied.

A/N: can I just say like wtf is wrong with me? I don't know why I did this but I did and I'm not sure if I like it. I just kinda kept going as it began to grow ya now? I think it moved fairly quickly but ah well. Lol see you on the next update. Byyyyyyye ;)

              ~ Jessica 🎈😎💝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

525K 17.4K 64
The world has changed...or ended. It depends on how you look at it. The undead roam the streets, hungry, never full. They search for human or animal...
1.2K 53 9
"Seems to me like things are finally starting to fall together. At least for guys like us, living like this, surviving. We've been doing this from th...
108K 4.1K 33
"Because I needed to put them out of their misery," you respond. His intense, bright, blue eyes. His sleek, long, brown hair. His smile that's hard t...
5.4M 138K 123
One infection causes the society to crumble like a cookie. No military, no economy, no leaders, nothing. No one is coming to save you, no one is ther...