True love never ends (editing)

By Princessalee19

Ruby is a she-wolf who recently became a rouge. She escape from all her nightmares. Along the way she runs in... More

True love never ends
Chapter 1 leaving the past behind, starting a new life.
Chapter 2 : first day of high school
Chapter 3: Avoiding My Mate.
Chapter 4 : new friends.
Chapter 5: surprise warning.
Chapter 6: you go to be kidding me hunter now?
Chapter 7: surprise visit
chapter 8: you don't know what gonna hit you.
Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.
Chapter 10: the talk
Chapter 11: The date with the mate.
Chapter 12: long time no see.
Chapter 13: well this just gotten even more complicated.
Chapter 14: Conner past.....
Chapter 15: Revenge is sweet!
Chapter 16: possessive mate
Chapter 17
chapter 18: unexpected pack meeting and let the teasing game begin.
Chapter 19:the new vampire in town....or should I say hybrid.
Chapter 20: the talk about the final progress of the mating.
Chapter 21: I don't know what to believe anymore
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: secret to be told.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: let the bet begin!
Chapter 26: kiss me or pass
Chapter 27: werewolf are real?! WHAT?!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Witch....spell.... Boy what has the world become.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: breaking the spell
Chapter 32: Making things right.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: perfect date
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: give up mate
Chapter 38: Here we go again.
Chapter 39: challenge accepted
Chapter 40: surprise date, and surprise kidnap what more can happen.
Chapter 41: Finding my mate
Chapter 42: saved
Chapter 43: months keep passing by......
Chapter 44: starting a family together.
Chapter 45: the proposal
Epilogue
Author note.

Chapter 46: It time.

2.1K 40 2
By Princessalee19

7 Months~

I'm 7 months and 4 week pregnant. Anytime soon I'll be giving birth to Katalina and Johnny. My weird cravings is still out of control. I been craving for weird food that I don't like. Conner look at me if I lost my mind and always making gag face. Hey don't be blaming me I'm the one who pregnant with twin, there the one that are craving for weird food. This pass weeks have been pretty much hell for me and Conner, the twins have been kicking none stop, waking up Conner up to get me food I asked, and my hormones has been out of control. One minute I'm happy, and next I'm mad. Conner is even scared to be near me right now, can blame him I wouldn't be near myself either. Every time I'm mad my eyes turn red. I also been very protectively over my babies so has Conner.

I was currently in the kitchen making myself and the babies some food for us to eat. Conner was in his office doing some alpha duties with Ian and my brothers. Miranda has been acting weird the pass few days that I'm starting to get worried. Kevin on the other Hand is pretty much angry at Miranda for not talking to him. Maybe I should have a few word with Miranda. Speaking of the devil she was heading to the kitchen with a sad look.

"Miranda is everything ok" I asked her taking a bite of my sandwich.

"No I'm pregnant" Miranda said breaking down. I put my sandwich down and comfort her,

"My hormones has been all over the place, Kevin won't speak to me and I'm having weird craving a like you. How do you do it?" Miranda said looking at me with puffy eyes.

"It hard to explain. Does Kevin knows?" I asked her.

"No" she cries.

"Then tell him Miranda. What are you waiting for" I said courage in her.

"You think he will want this baby" Miranda sobbed.

"Of course I want it" Kevin coming out of the view with a smile on his face. Miranda turn around and sobbed again.

"Sorry for not telling you I was afraid your wouldn't want me, sorry my emotions are over the place." Miranda chuckle. Kevin pulled her into a hug.

"I'm going to be a father" Kevin said happily.

"And I'm going to be a uncle" Conner coming from behind me.

"I'm going to be an aunt" I said cheerily. Conner was rubbing my big round belly.

"Anytime now and our babies will be born" Conner whisper in my ear making me shiver. He nibble them making me giggle. One of the twin kicked making me winces.

"I think our son is gonna be hell of a football player" Conner chuckled.

"How you know that john kicking it could be Katalina" I said raising my eyebrow.

"Then Katalina is gonna be a girl soccer" Conner smirked.

"Agreed" I said. Conner lead me into the living room and gently put me on the couch. Ian came in with a pack of paper.

"Alpha more work" Ian said looking tired.

"Sorry babe I have to do more filing, are you gonna be ok here" Conner said worried

"Of course I will be ok. I'll call you if something happens" I told him.

"Ok" Conner said giving me a peak on the lips before living.

Conner left with Ian to there office that was across the house. Kevin and Miranda were upstairs celebrating as you know what I mean. Sarah and Elisa were out shopping the last time I checked Blake was probably with Nate doing god know what. I decided to watch some tv in the mid while. There were giving vampire diaries again. I never liked this show, maybe this show isn't to bad as I think.

____________________________3 hours later________________________

I was still watching vampire diaries and I'm already hooked to this show. Conner hasn't come back from his office. Probably a lot of paper work to take care off. I decided to take a short nap until he comes back. I got up but then a pain came through my stomach. I fell to the ground holding my belly for protection. I never felt this pain before.

CONNER!!!!- I mind linked him

I was holding my belly. The pain got worse by the minute. Conner burst into the door and was right by my side holding. He was checking my belly for any harm. Ian was searching for intruder.

"No one here but I think I'm may be in labor" I whimpered. Conner looked at me worriedly. He carried me into a bridal style. He took me to doctor Dan who seems to be getting things ready to bring our babies into the word. Conner gently put me in the bed.

"Hello ruby are you ready to give birth to your babies" Dan said happily. I nodded adding a whimper.

Dan pull my dress up earning a growl from Conner. I let out a chuckle causing me to wince. Conner was holding my hand with concern in his eyes.

"Ok ruby I need you to push" Dan said more like ordering me too. I let out a nod.

"Ok, one,two, three push" Dan yelled. I pushed holding Conner hand with my life. I swear I think I heard a crack coming from his hand. I stop pushing to catch my breathe.

"Conner I swear to god this will be the last time I'm going to give birth. So keep you package in your pant" I shouted/growled. I started pushing again and again until I heard the first baby cry.

"It a girl" Dan announced showing the baby girl. I looked at Conner with adore. Conner let out a tear fall.

"Future alpha" I said with a smirk. I felt another pain strike.

"Ok this is the finale push. Give your best shot" Dan said. I starting pushing the second baby out. I kept on crushing Conner hand. I heard the second baby cry.

"I think you need to check the hands of yours" I chuckled

"I don't care ! I'm to happy that our babies are born. You did it baby ! I can wait to have more" Conner said all excited. Did I hear right ? He said he want more! I blinked a few times at him.

"What? I want more kids!" Conner said with a sheepishly look. I giggle at his happiness.

"Two at a time babe" I told him with a smile.

Dan handed my Johnny and Conner was holding Katalina. He started cooing Katalina, I can already tell he gonna be spoiling her every second of the day. I looked at Johnny who had the feature of Conner. Johnny had Conner blue eyes and dark brown hair. I looked at Katalina who had Looked like both of us. Katalina had my brown eyes and Conner dark brown hair. She had both of my and Conner skin color.

"Wanna hold Johnny" I told Conner. Conner looked at me and back to Johnny. He then looked at Katalina. He shook his head no. You daddy girl. I pouted.

Our friends and family were bursting into the room. They all looked at out babies with 'awe' in there faces.

"Travis would you like to hold your grandchild?" I said looking at Travis. He nodded excited and I handed him over.

"So which one is the alpha" frank said curiously like always.

"Katalina" Conner said with adore in his voice.

"Daddy girl" Ian mumble. Everyone nodded.

"No boys until your 40" Conner whisper to Katalina.

"Really Conner?!" I said shaking my heads.

"What?! I don't want to let her go just yet" Conner said with a scare face.

"He gonna start being protective to his princess" Blake joked. "Speaking of baby can I hold my godson old man" Blake looking at Travis who was still caring my son. Travis narrow his eyes and handed him to Blake.

"Hey little john. I'm your godfather. Listen whatever issac and Nate teaches you about getting girls. Just ignore and walk away there dangerous to be around with" Blake cooing Johnny. Earning double glares from Nate and issac.

"Johnny do you wanna be boring and old fashion like Blake. I suggest you listen to us if you want get girls" Nate whisper. Blake told Elisa to smack Nate fore her. Elisa smacked him in the head.

"Ok I wanna hold my niece now Conner. You can't hog the baby all day, she ain't gonna run away. Soon she will once she see her daddy over protectively." Miranda mumbled in the end of the sentence.

"Ok have you both thought of a name for the babies" dan said coming in the room,

"Katalina Evans and Johnny Evans" Conner answered. Dan nodded and left. My dad was carrying Johnny now.

"Ok I want to hold Katalina now" Brooke said bringing her hand out.

I looked at my family holding our babies. I smiled at all of our friends and family. Everyone took turn holding Johnny and Katalina. Conner took my hand and entwined his finger into mines, he eyes showed love and passionate. We whisper 'I love you to each other'.late Katalina was in my arms and Johnny was in Conner arms. Everyone left to give us some privatize alone. Katalina was sleeping peacefully and Johnny was playing with daddy. Our future as finally started.

____________________________________________

Well guys this is it next chapter is the epilogue :( !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

753 4 19
She has grown up, always being watched over, always getting pushed around, never getting a second to breathe... She even has to prepare how to become...
569K 21.7K 71
»beginning is rough and quite awful but it gets better as you go along« »book one in the series« When she gets stolen from her wedding, Emerald Vale...
1.1M 9.3K 10
Hayley's on the run from a stalker who's determined to make her pay. When she saves the life of the local Alpha, exposing her new location in the pro...
622K 21.3K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...