Not Your Typical Teenager

By LoveTHiddles

"Darling I'll kill you!" "Oh if you only knew, I'm already dead. And you can't kill the dead." Not everything... More

Chapter One: Meet the Band
Chapter Two: Babysitting
Chapter Three: S.H.I.E.L.D. & A Mad Scientist
Chapter 4: Don't Go In
Chapter 5: A Cry For Help
Chapter 6: Megan Johnson
Author's Note
Chapter 7: Too Late
Chapter 8:Guinea Pig
Chapter 9: "Accident"
Chapter 10: Mission Report
Chapter 11: Waking Up
Chapter 12: Finding Normal
Chapter 13:No More Animals
Chapter 14: Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter 15: Time for Your Mission
Chapter 16: Mission Time
Chapter 18: You're Kidding
Chapter 19: Not as Free as I Thought
Chapter 20: You Really Shouldn't Have
Chapter 21: We're Too Late, Sir
Chapter 22: Your Call
Chapter 23: Another Tranie
Chapter 24: Time to Begin
Chapter 25: There Was an Idea
Chapter 26: I Am Loki Of Asgard
Chapter 27: Is Everyone Okay?
Chapter 28: Getting Some Members
Chapter 29: Gather The Rest Of The Team
Chapter 30: No That Can't Be Right
Chapter 31: On the Helicarrier
Chapter 32: Life, Scars, Apologies
Chapter 33: You're Needed...NOW!
Chapter 34: Preparing
Chapter 35: Ain't Nobody Dancin' Now
Chapter 36: Not So Pleasant Surprises
Chapter 37: All On My Own
Chapter 38: A 'Thank You' Would Be Nice.
Chapter 39: So You Don't Want Me Dead?
Author's Note! Important! Please Read!

Chapter 17: No Longer A Slave

159 11 4
By LoveTHiddles

The last bell of the school day finally rang it was my first day back from Christmas break and I already wanted to go back home. I grabbed my stuff of my desk then quickly walked to my locker. I pulled put my backpack and shoved the books and crap that I would need later on that night into it. I turned around then the next thing I know I'm on the floor.

I looked up to see what I had run into then made eye contact with a man I didn't get along with very well. Jake Spires. 

Jake was the Captain of the football team and was well built. He could, or thought he could, have any girl that he wanted, that's what I don't like about him. He wasn't bad looking, he just wasn't my type. He stood about six foot tall, had dark blonde hair, and hazel colored eyes, he was extremely smart and well cut-just not my type. 98% of the girls in my school would do anything to hook up with him, but he wasn't interested in any of them. He had his eyes set out for another girl and that, unfortunately was me. 

He grinned and leaned forward to help me up. I wasn't a rude person, and if I didn't like you I wouldn't tell you or show it at all I treated everyone like they're my best friend. I used his shoulder for support then jumped up off the floor. 

"Oh you feel this?" Jake asked grabbing onto his hoodie's sleeve and grinning as he continued. "Yeah that's boyfriend material." 

I rolled my eyes, he just needs to give up already. "Why do you even try anymore Jake?" I asked getting frustrated with his constant boyfriend pickup lines. 

"Try? No, no, no, Darlin' I think that I'm already winning so there is no need for try anymore."

"Think again, Buster." I said a sassy attitude starting to come into my voice. 

"Buster?" Jake asked raising an eyebrow. "So I see that we are already coming up with nicknames for each other. Well that's a start." 

I was about to say some smart comment back, but Neal came over before I could. "Hey, Jake." Neal looked at me then towards the doors, signalling me to leave, I knew Neal could take care of this. I owed him big time. I mouthed thank you before picking up my backpack and darting for the doors. 

As I was driving on the road, a minute after leaving the school's parking lot, I got a crazy idea. I pulled my phone from out of my purse then called my dad's number, he picked up on the first ring. 

"Hey, Dad," I said.

"Hey, Jessica. What's going on?" He asked.

"Oh, um, nothing much. I was just calling to say that I was staying after school to help tutor someone here."

"Okay that's fine. What time do you plan on being home?"

"Oh no later than 4:30."

"Alright, I have a meeting to go to at 4:30 so I may not be home when you get there. I should be back home by 8:00ish. Bekah will be home though and you'll need to make her dinner when you get home."

"Okay I can do that. Tell, Bekah that I'll be home in about an hour and a half to make dinner."

"Will do. Is that it?"

"Yes. Bye, Dad, love you." I said now anxious to hang up.

"Bye, Jessica. Love you too."

I made a quick, and illegal, U-turn the moment he was off the phone. I was now facing toward the warehouse's direction. I was doing a good 50 MPH in a 30 MPH zone, but I didn't have a care for the speed limit. And if I was being honest with myself, I was kind of praying for a cop to follow me. That way I could lead him to the warehouse, so I wouldn't have to do the killing. I had thought about calling the cops, but what was I supposed to tell them? "Hello? 911? My name is Jessica Pyrce, yeah the preacher's daughter. Anyways I am about to go murder someone if you want to help me. Would you like the address?" Not gonna happen. 

In about seven minutes I was parked in my normal spot for when I go to pay the doctor a visit. I did my usual by throwing my stuff into my truck then locking it. I was so ready to get my mission done with so I darted across the street hoping that someone would notice and come help me. 

Unfortunately nobody paid me any attention. Seeing someone running in New York wasn't anything to surprising or exciting. Nobody cared. 

Before I knew it I was standing in front of those dreaded lab doors. My palms were sweating, every inch of my body trembling, my heart was pounding in my ears, and I had a whole zoo in my stomach. Everything told me to leave, but I couldn't. I didn't want to be a slave, I didn't want a master telling me what to do, I wanted to be free. And I wasn't planning on leaving until I got what I wanted. 

Anger and fear began to fill my veins, I didn't even try stopping my emotions. Thankfully anger was winning though, it was reminding my mind of all the reasons that I needed to do this. Reasons like: If not you then who? He might do this to someone else. Because of him, this body is no longer yours. He almost made you kill two parents, and two innocent children. You're his slave. Do you really want to be that? No of course not, you want to be free. 

I felt a rush of adrenaline come over my body as I slowly creaked the door open. When I entered the room I didn't even bother trying to gently close the door behind me, there was no point, I allowed it to slam. 

Dr.Allen turned around in his desk chair then grinned his stupid grin as he made eye contact with me. He stood and began walking towards me as I was also walking towards him. We both stopped in next to that monsterous lab table where my life was wrecked. 

"Hello, Jessica," He said his eyes narrowing. 

"Hello," I grumbled. 

"Well? Has it been finished?" He asked.

"Have I taken care of Megan and her family?" I asked trying to change the words around.

"Yes," He said not liking me trying to play dumb. 

"Well, then, yes. I have taken care of Megan Johnson and her family." 

His grin came back as he said, "Good. I have a new mission for you then. Ready to hear it?"

"In a minute," I said although I didn't mean it.

My statement had obviously taken him aback. "What? In a minute?"

"Yes," I said not caring that he was getting frustrated with me. 

"Why?" He asked shocked. 

"Because I have a different mission that I must get done first."

"And what would that be?" He asked no longer frustrated with me, he facial expression showed that he actually was finding this funny. Well he wouldn't for long. 

"You," I said and I could feel a crazy grin coming across my face after saying it. 

"What do you mean me? What are y-" But I didn't even give him time to finish. 

Before he knew it, he was on the floor and I was holding him down, my eyes crazed. 

"I wish I could say that I was sorry that it came down to this, but I am not. I don't want to be your slave anymore. Any last words?" I hissed in his face.

His eyes had grown huge from fear and his voice was shaking when he tried to speak. "W-w-hy a-a-re y-y-you d-d-oing th-th-is?" 

"I already told you, I don't want to be your slave anymore!" 

He opened his mouth as if getting ready to speak again, but left it hanging as he watched my teeth shift into snake teeth.

I grinned and leaned forward to whisper into his ear, "Just so you know what I meant by taking care of Megan and her family didn't mean death. She wanted me to end you, so I am taking care of her wish, not yours." For a moment anger flooded his face, but went back to fear as I said the last words that he'd ever hear. "Goodbye, Dr.Allen."

At that moment I moved my mouth away from his ear and bit into his neck. Inland Taipan's venom (most venomous type of snake) went into his system. In less than a minute there was a dead man under me. 

I stood up and smiled at my works, ashamed wasn't the word to be used in this situation. I was proud, extremely proud. Blood was pouring out of the bite in his neck, and dripping from my teeth. I licked it off my front teeth, my biggest mistake. I forgot the little detail of when some animals taste blood that they crave for more, I was all of the animals so that was multiplied by a thousand. 

I went from sweet, innocent preacher's kid and lead singer, to a slave, to a murderer, to a freak who was about to kill thousands just for a small taste of blood from each of those people. They were my prey and I was the predator. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 1.7K 19
ABUSE, VIOLENCE, TORTURE, GORE, SA(R too), DV tbh Honestly, I don't recommend this book to people, but people like it and think I should keep it. So...
9.2K 115 17
You are Y/N Odinson, all your life you have been stuck on Asgard by Thor's rules. You knew that Thor was a part of the Avengers, but you never really...
1.5K 80 26
"i don't ever wanna leave when you cry. i know i give you reasons to hide. i need you to stay by my side." - derm...
45.9K 1.1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...