True love never ends (editing)

By Princessalee19

Ruby is a she-wolf who recently became a rouge. She escape from all her nightmares. Along the way she runs in... More

True love never ends
Chapter 1 leaving the past behind, starting a new life.
Chapter 2 : first day of high school
Chapter 3: Avoiding My Mate.
Chapter 4 : new friends.
Chapter 5: surprise warning.
Chapter 6: you go to be kidding me hunter now?
Chapter 7: surprise visit
chapter 8: you don't know what gonna hit you.
Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.
Chapter 10: the talk
Chapter 11: The date with the mate.
Chapter 12: long time no see.
Chapter 13: well this just gotten even more complicated.
Chapter 14: Conner past.....
Chapter 15: Revenge is sweet!
Chapter 16: possessive mate
Chapter 17
chapter 18: unexpected pack meeting and let the teasing game begin.
Chapter 19:the new vampire in town....or should I say hybrid.
Chapter 20: the talk about the final progress of the mating.
Chapter 21: I don't know what to believe anymore
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: secret to be told.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: let the bet begin!
Chapter 26: kiss me or pass
Chapter 27: werewolf are real?! WHAT?!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Witch....spell.... Boy what has the world become.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: breaking the spell
Chapter 32: Making things right.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: perfect date
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: give up mate
Chapter 38: Here we go again.
Chapter 39: challenge accepted
Chapter 40: surprise date, and surprise kidnap what more can happen.
Chapter 41: Finding my mate
Chapter 42: saved
Chapter 43: months keep passing by......
Chapter 44: starting a family together.
Chapter 46: It time.
Epilogue
Author note.

Chapter 45: the proposal

2.2K 40 15
By Princessalee19

I fluttered my eyes open to see an empty bed again, is this an everyday thing now. I groan and got up from the bed. I didn't see any note from Conner which is another weird thing. Where was Conner. I tried mind linking him but it was blocked. This is getting me mad, this is the second time he left me sleeping in bed by myself. Oh when I see him he gonna hear from me.

I put on some clean clothes and headed the bathroom. I turn on the shower. I felt the hot wake water hitting my body. While I was in the shower I was thinking of baby names. I was thinking about the name Katalina or maddie for a girl and Johnny for a boy. I can already picture our son to be a great alpha like his father. That if he the first to be born that is. Either way my children will be a great alpha. I was finally done with my shower and put on some clean clothes.

I decided to head downstair where every would be but my surprise no one was there beside Miranda and Sarah. There was no signs of the boys or Conner parents. Ok this is seriously getting weird or Conner is up to something. The girls were watching vampire diaries.

"Damon is so hot for a vampire" Miranda said dreamily.

"I think Stefan is more hotter" Sarah said. They haven't notice I was here.

"Well Damon is more badass than Stefan" Miranda said like she was defending Damon.

"Well Stefan is more Romance than Damon will ever be" Sarah said defending Stefan.

"Be careful the boys don't hear you, they could get jealous" I spoke up lookin at them with a Smirk.

"Oh if it isn't the baby mamma herself " Miranda smirked.

"Where are the boys" I said looking around at a big empty house" I said. Sarah and Miranda looked at each other. There keeping something that they don't want me to know.

"Oh the boys well they all decided to head out you know. Guys day" Miranda said totally lying.

"Really now?" I said crossing my arms.

"Yup. Conner didn't wanna wake you up from your peaceful sleep." Sarah said with fake smile.

"Right. Well this is the second time he left me I just feel like he up to something you know" I said seating on the other side of the couch. The girls looked at each other again.

"Well why don't we think of babies names eh. I'm sure Conner will be back in no time" Miranda suggested.

"Well I was thinking of the names Katalina or maddie for a girl name and Johnny for the boy name" I said telling the name I decided to think about.

"I like the name Katalina. It very unique and we barely hear that name much." Sarah said liking the Katalina name.

"And I like the name Johnny" Miranda smirked.

"You think Conner will like this names" I said not feeling sure of myself.

"Of course ruby. Whatever you choose Conner will like."Sarah said with a smile. I know she right Conner will choose any names I picked.

We heard front door open and close. The boys were goofing around and talking loud. Conner walked in the living room straight to the kitchen not bothering looking at me. I looked at the girls with a weird look but there were gone, I'm guessing they went to be with there mates. I went to the kitchen to see Conner pour his drink on a cup.

"Hey Conner" I said looking at him hoping he would look back.

"Oh hey" Conner said still not looking at me. Ok I was seriously getting piss off.

"Why aren't you looking at me when I talk?" I growled. He looked up to see my face but didn't say anything.

"You know what if your sick of me then just say so no need to stay quite" I growled and stormed out of the kitchen.

"Ruby" Conner yelled. But I kept walking not caring what he wanted. I went to the our room. I saw Elisa walking out of her room and went straightly back to her room. What is up with everyone today. Are they sick of me too. I need to get out of here. I grabbed my purse and left Conner bedroom. I made sure Conner wasn't around the kitchen or the house.

I headed to my car and turn on the ignition and drove up to god knows where. I was feeling a little hungry so I decided to hit the coffee shop. I got out for the car and headed inside. I saw Emily ordering people coffee, I thought she left once the war started. She looked at me with wide eyes and quickly turn around. I scowled. I went to the other cashier and order my coffee and my food. I didn't even bother looking at Emily. I found a table by the window.

Ruby where the hell are you- Conner mind linked.

Why do you care where I am- I snapped mind linked him back.

I blocked him. I drank my coffee and my food peacefully. I saw a car pulled up in the drive way, I know it was Scott. Probably worried about me. He walked inside the coffee shop and spotted me eating and drinking my coffee, I narrowed my eyes.

"Hey sis" Scott said taking a seat in front of me.

"Did the famous Conner send you here" I growl taking a sip of my coffee.

"Well yea he worried about you, beside it 3 in the afternoon and you must get ready for tonight" Scott said putting me out of the chair and stopped when he saw Emily looking at us.

"Come on Scott just ignore her. She just a weak human" I said dragging him out of the coffee shop. "So what tonight" I told him.

"That my sis is a surprise" Scott said with a smirk, I let out a groan.

Let then a minute we arrived home to a worry mate. I scowl at his face. I walked pass him, I really didn't want to hear him right now. I heard him groan and followed me behind me. I headed to our room but the door was locked, I saw a big note saying door lock, next room. I let out an annoying groan. I turn to a room that Elisa came out off. I walked to that room and stopped mid step. I was speechless right now. I saw two baby cribs, the bed nursery, and a rocking chair. The walls were painted yellow with pink and blue Polka dots all over them. I walked to the drawer and saw to babies clothes that said momma boy and daddy girl. My eyes were watered.

"You like the surprise" Conner said popping out of now where. I turn to face him and gave him the best loving smile I ever could. I ran towards him and pull him into a hug.

"Is this why you didn't wanna talk to me" I said still hugging him with my life.

"Well no there more to this surprise but that is another surprise that you will have to wait. Which is already time to get ready for the next surprise. I'll be seeing you and our babies tonight. Oh I can't also wait for the names you picked out" Conner yelled out of the room. I chuckle. I walked out of the room and turn around to get the last look of the room. I headed to my bedroom and saw a white dress for me to wear and red heels.

I put on the dress and heels. I did my hair and makeup. It was now 4:30. Conner mind linked me telling to head downstair around five. I guess I'm early. I walked out of the room and my vision went black.

I saw a little girl running around with her brother. They were playing around with Conner I'm assume. I saw myself enjoying watching them fool around with there dad. I notice I was carrying more pups. Then Elisa came in with here kids and Blake right behind her. The whole friends gather up with us. Everyone looked happy and joyful, my vision ended.

Man I need to tell Conner no more kids, I chuckle. I headed downstairs where our friends and family were. There were all well dress for tonight events. Conner walked towards me with a smirk on his face.

"Did you had a vision of out children's" Conner said looking at me with adore.

"Yes I did." I smiled rubbing my belly.

"Aww if it isn't the lovely couple" Andrew and Katie said walking through the back door. I squeal and ran toward Andrew. I pulled him into a hug.

"Miss me much" Andrew chuckle.

"I believe she did. I feel offended that I don't get a hug from ruby either" Stephen said popping behind Andrew.

"That because she loves me more then you man" Andrew smirked. Earning a growl from Conner.

"Possessive I see" Stephan chuckled pulling me away from Andrew. Stephen pulled me into a hug earning another growl from Conner.

"Oh better watch out ruby, he gonna be even more possessive now since you carrying his babies" Brooke said with a smile.

"Great how lovely" I mumble. Everyone laughed expect for Conner. He didn't find it funny.

"Let piss him off even more" I whisper to Stephen ears. Stephen looked at me with amusement in his eyes and nodded,

"You know ruby, If I was your mate I would treat you like a queen and buy you everything in the world" Stephen said with a smirk.

"I would totally-"I was cut off by my mate grabbing me and pulled me behind me protectively causing me to roll my eyes. Conner kept on growling.

"Conner calm down. We were just playing around" I said rubbing Conner back to calm him down.

"Better Be playing around" Conner growled.

"It time" Travis said coming through the back door. Every cheered and ran the the backyard. What is everyone so excited about and what is this meeting for. Does it had to do with the war or something. Conner entwined his fingers between mine and lead me into the backyard where the meeting will be hold.

The whole pack was seating on the chairs, Conner grandfather was there with his pack has well. I saw Ryan with some girl next to him. I guessing there mate considering since she carrying a bite mark on his neck. I saw my parents along with his pack as well on the other side. He looked at me with a warm smile. I return the smile. I headed to the stage where Travis and Brooke were standing with a smile on there faces. Conner grabbed the microphone and started speaking.

"I know you all wondering why I asked a meeting. As you all know the war has officially ended. We finally finish the king night pack along with the alpha. We all know we lost the best fighters in this war. They were part of our family and friends. They will be truly be miss. We will be hold a funeral for them tomorrow afternoon." Conner said. Everyone clapped and some cried for there lost of there son and family.

"Now there another thing I called for a meeting. My mate is pregnant with our pups. There twin boy and a girl. She five months pregnant. One of our babies will be the future alpha. And he or she will be a great alpha to this pack. " Conner said proudly what he said. Everyone cheered and clapped for us. Even my parents. I grabbed the microphone out of Conner hand.

"Now Blake and Sarah please stand up" I said through the microphone. They looked at each other and stand up like I demanded them.

"Blake I want you to be the godfather of my son. And Sarah I want you to be the god mother of my baby girl"I said with a smile. Sarah squealed and did a happy dance that cause everyone to laugh. Blake smirked and looked at Nate with 'I told you so' look. I'm taking as Blake knew I was gonna pick him as the godfather,

"But wait Elisa and Ian. I want you both to also be the uncle and aunt for my babies. Alone with Miranda , Scott, Nate,Issac , and Kevin" I said through the microphone. Everyone cheered of happiness,

"Now Conner do you like Katalina and Johnny as the babies name" I said looking at him.

"Babe whatever you pick is perfect for me" Conner said placing a kiss on my forehead. He took the microphone out of my head.

"Now for ruby second surprise. Ruby may you take seat please" Conner said pointing at the chair that in the stage. I notice my friends having a smirk on there face, what there smirking at. Conner started singing.

105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I want to be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all of the finer things in life

We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush

But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say will you marry me

How many girls in the world could make me feel like this?

Baby I don't ever plan to find out

The more I look, the more I find the reasons why

You're the love of my life

And you know one of these days when I get my money right

Buy you everything and show you all of the finer things in life

We'll forever be in love so there ain't no need to rush

But one day I won't be able to ask you loud enough

I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say will you marry me

And if I lost everything

In my heart it means nothing

Cause I have you, girl I have you

To get right down on bended knee

Nothing else would ever be better, better

The day when

I'll say will you marry me

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say will you marry me (Yeah)

I'll say will you marry me (The day I get on my knees)

I swear that I will mean it

I'll say will you marry me (what you do to me baby)

Got me singing (ooh)

Would you marry me baby (ooh)

105 is the number that comes to my head

When I think of all the years I want to be with you

Wake up every morning with you in my bed

That's precisely what I plan to do

Conner stopped singing and bend down in one knee, I let out a gasp. I cover my mouth not believing my eyes. So this is what he been hiding the whole day. Conner took out a diamond ring that was in his pocket.

"Ruby benson. The love of my life. You mean the world to me. I remember the first time I lay my eyes on you in the coffee shop. I knew right there and then you were my mate. I just had to make you mine and I already did. You are my life, and my happiness. I remember the day you wanted to have a future with me, getting married, having kids, growing old and watch out kid grow up. Our future is coming true. You are my other half, my air to breathe, my bestfriend and most important mate. Now would you do the honor of marrying me?" Conner said looking at me with adore and love. I didn't know what to say, I was to speechless to speak right. Conner looked worried and concern. I had tears running down me face. Everyone was waiting for me to answer.

"For crying out loud ruby just say YES already! Your making my poor brother going to this torture which I don't mind at all" Nate yelled earning a smack from Miranda.

"Ow that hurt sis" Nate whined.

"Well shut up and let ruby speak. She speechless right now" Miranda said reading my thought. I turn back to Conner who was really going to torture.

"Boy you better put that ring on my finger cause it a double yes" I said with a smirk. Conner sigh in relief. He place the ring in my finger and smash my lips. My hands move to his neck. The kiss was full of happiness and love. He slipped his tongue, I gladly accepted. The kiss was dominance that Conner was satisfied that he won. We pulled apart leaving us panting.

"I love you" Conner smiled,

"As I love you" I said giving him a peak.

Our friends came running to the stage and giving us a big bear hug that Conner was holding protectively. Once we pull apart everyone started congratulating me and Conner.

"Welcome to the family son" my dad said pulling Conner into a man hug. I saw Travis heading to us.

"You already been part of our family. Congrats and I sure can't wait for our grandchildren to be born. They will be great alphas just like there father." Travis said pulling me into warming hug.

"Congrats ruby! Thank you for making my grandson happy, keep it up, and welcome to the family. Now that I picture it Imm'a be a great great grandfather. Dear god I'm getting old" frank said with a chuckle.

"Pops how many time we have to tell you that your old" one of his son said. I believe his name is Trent

"Keep calling me old one more time son and see what gonna happen" frank threaten.

"Your old, your old and your just old" he's son said with a smirk. He seem not to be afraid of his dad. The next thing I know, frank lifted trent in the air without touching him and throw him in the pool causing everyone to laugh.

"Are you gonna keep calling me old Trent" frank said with a smirk.

"No"Trent said shivering in the cold water.

"Good"frank said. Frank turn around.

"You see what I had to deal with everyday. He just don't respect me" frank sighed adding smirk.

"Oh I know what you mean frank." I said looking a Nate and issac fooling around like idiots.

"Well I must go. I have alpha duties to attend. Congrats on you both"frank said pulling me and Conner into a hug.

I can't believe we are starting a future together. My dreams are coming true. I'm engaged. I'm carrying twin and I have a mate who I dearly love. What more could I ask for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 21.3K 51
I jumped to my feet and punched him in the side. There was hardly an effect. "You're weak" he spat, walking a step closer towards me. I growled as...
7.4K 986 22
"I want to let them know that they can't have you, I want everyone to know who your true mate is." ...
4.5K 129 37
Brock is given a second chance not only to find himself, but his second chance mate. But what happens when his mate has a tragic past? Will they be a...
6.7K 386 14
True love. Mates. The very backbone of the werewolf species. But what happens when your Alpha mate rejects you? --------- Eden Cross is a Beta wo...