The Perfect Match #1

By BookQueen1235

Kaylee is your typical good-girl. But things take a turn when she bumps into a 'bad boy' at a party. ... More

New Years Party.
I Owe You Two?
Another Man.
Sisterly Love?
Not Again!
Making Amends
Just Another Rainy Day
The Tingly Feeling
Boy Trouble
The Confession
A New Start
Your Mine
Behind The Mask
The Match Made From Hell
The Dinner
The Truth
His Looks
Love Is In The Air
I think I Lo-
Knowing The Truth
Three Words... Eight Letters
The Realization
The Perfect Party
Waking Up
To New Beginnings
Moving In
The Start of Business
The Puppy
A Lovely night
The Real Rose
A Ruined Friendship
The Missing Puzzle Piece
A New Addition
The Happily Ever After
Authors Note
Extra #1
Extra #2
OUT ON EPISODE!

The Big Crash

20 4 0
By BookQueen1235

After the party was over Charlie took Rose home and left me with Lexy and a really really drunk Crissor. I was way too tired to go back and clean the spa so I would either go back later or do it the next morning.

Lexy and I carried Crissor bridal style. Soon we were half way to Crissor's house when he broke the silence.

"Why.... are you two fighting?" He asked sounding like he was trying to hold himself back from puking. Lexy and I looked at each other and back at the rode.

"How do you know that?" I asked letting curiosity get the best of me.
"Well Kay-bear you would have shown Lexy off to everyone instead of the spa. While in this tidal wave you showed off your self and that's not you Kay-bear." I pulled over trying to process in my head what Crissor just said. For one he called me something my parents used to call me, and he said something about a tidal wave. I turn the car off and turned to my sister.

"Alexis Victoria Dallas I am sincerely sorry for everything-"

"That's right girl get your sister back!" Crissor yelled from the back seat.

"I am serious. I was only doing what I was told. It was a wish from mom and dad." I said trying my best not to get emotional around Lexy. It was something I promised myself since I found out they were dead.

How do you know this! How do I know your not lying? Ya know I will never get to know what my parents were like. We they pretty,handsome, smart, loving. I will NEVER know!" She burst into tears and nothing but sympathy was running down my vains. Sadly yet gladly Crissor's snoring broke our sad atmosphere. I hugged Lexy and at first she stiffened then she finally hugged back. I started the car and dropped Crissor off. But we decided to stay because we didn't want to leave him alone... and drunk.

When we finally got him in his room and tucked in we went to his living room and sat down.

"Lexy I really wish I had the letter with me so I could show you. No matter what you are still my sister and I love yo so much." Lexy looked at me then looked away. I took her hand and smiled softly she still looked away then finally looked at me.

"Kaylee... you just don't understand. I am adopted. A D O P T E D. And I will never be able to ask  them why they did this or see how good of people they were. YOU KNEW THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME AND DIDN'T ONCE THINK 'hey maybe I should tell Lexy she is up in age and will understand!" A tear ran down my face thinking of a better way I could have felt with this situation. Lexy left the room and went to the bathroom leaving me in thoughts. I left the house and got in my car and drove. I didn't know where I didn't know how but I was going to drive somewhere and get my mind off of this.

What Lexy didn't know was this was a struggle for me too. I had to keep a secret this big for so long it was eating me on the inside.

I turned on the radio to try to listen to a song to cheer me up but nothing was hitting the spot for me. Tears started clouding my eye site at times but I quickly wiped them away. But soon I could couldn't breathe well and tears of fears, sadness, and depression were now blocking me from seeing the rode. I heard a horn and swerved in the opposite direction not seeing I crashed into a big long truck. Soon my eyes sight was fading to black and my body was covered in blood and all I could hear was screaming and crying. And then I was out.

~

Alexis Dallas POV

I walked out into the livingroom to go back to talk to Kaylee. I need to cool down before I could talk to her again.

I looked around and there was no sign of Kaylee anywhere. I called her but her phone went to voice mail. A few minutes later I got a call from the police which was strange figuring I had nothing to do with them since Kaylee worked at the police department.

"Hello?" I asked as curiosity rang in my voice.

"Hi... is this Alexis Dallas?"

"Yes....?" I replied hesitatly. There was a long silence on the other line when I coughed symbolizing I was still on the phone.

"Oh yes sorry... well... uhm... your sister Kaylee Dallas is currently in the hospital unstable." All hell broke loose in my head. I was on complete panic mode. I threw my phone across the couch and got my set of keys to her car and went outside. Just to my luck her car was gone meaning.... she got in a serious car accident. I hurried back inside and grabbed Crissor's keys which was not easy noting he talks in his sleep.

I hurried to his car and drove to the nearest hospital I knew. On the way all that I could think about was I was a terrible sister I should have let it go. But instead I was hung over something I couldn't control.

~

I finally arrived at the hospital and ran into the hospital. The first nurse, doctor, nurses assistant I saw I was forcing them to take to her. Thankfully I spotted one behind the desk.

"Where is Kaylee Dallas?!" I yelled at the nurse. She slowly looked up at me and frowned.

"And you are?" The nurse looked like she hated her job and I was 2 seconds from taking her out of her misery.

"I am Alexis Dallas. Now.... WHERE THE HELL IS MY SISTER?" She looked a bit startled from my sudden outburst. She pointed down the hall to a door where a group of doctors were standing chatting with one another.

I nodded and mouthed 'thank you' and sprinted over to them.

"Where is Kaylee Dallas?" All the doctors turned their attention to me. And I gave them a look then they finally answered.

"She is in the room in surgery-" I don't know what made me do this but my anxiety went completely up. I fell to the ground and cryed. This was all my fault and there is no way out of it for my sister.

The doctors panicked at my action and called nurses to assist me to the waiting room. They tried soothing my pain inside but they had no idea. Kaylee was the only one I had. No other family members wanted anything to do with either of us. So if she died I would might as well die. I shook my head at that thought. I shouldn't be thinking like that right?

Soon the water works were completely done and the nurses left me alone and allowed me to be to myself. I knew I needed to call Charlie but I didn't know his phone number though.

"Alexis... right?" I looked to see a guy from my sister's party. I think his name was Stefano.

"Yeah..." I said tucking a strain of hair behind my ear and then a thought came to mind. I could have sworn Kaylee said that he was friends with Charlie maybe he has his number.

"Can I use your phone? .... Wait why ate you here?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Well since your sister didn't have speed dial the hospital called the people on her recently dialed." He replied puting his hands in his pocket.

"But you could have been a person trying to kill her." He shrugged and handed me his phone.

"Charlie is on my speed dial." I thought about it but if they already called Charlie he would have been here so I went ahead and called him.

~

I sat on the bench with Stephan and we talked some until a huge outburst sounded at the front desk. We both looked at the desk then at each other.

Charlie was yelling at the lady I was yelling at earlier. I rushed up there and grabbed his arm. His face was red and if I was not mistaken he looked like he had been crying for hours. It took Stephan and I both to get him over to the seats. Once he was calm he started asking questions.

"How-how did this happen Lexy?" He said running his fingers through his hair. I fiddled with my fingers and finally spoke.

"She and I had gotten into it then she left and got into a car crash.... Charlie this is all my fault." I said as I put my head in my hands crying. Charlie seemed like he was the type not to deal with people when they were down because he awkwardly patted my back.

"Listen Lexy this isn't your fault nor is it Kaylee's or anyone's this type of stuff just... happens. Ya know?" I nodded wiping away a tear. I need to get out of here I didn't want be here but I needed to stay here with my sister so I decided to go to the food court to drink some tea and cool myself down.

"Do you guys want anything?" Charlie shook his head no and Stephan stood up.

"You can't go by yourself àmour. I will go with you." He said standing up and gesturing for me to go first. I smiled and went to the food court.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...
4.8K 658 21
"I'm a messed up girl." Sigh, peek through lashes, then "Most of the time I either overreact, or I don't react at all. There's a numb spot where my h...
28K 2K 22
{Completed - #12 highest} I was walking on a path all alone at midnight. I was just wondering around, until I saw a guy in a hoodie. He was beating t...
58.1K 2.8K 41
"Would you ever kiss me?" he asked "Well I find the saliva exchange gross and very.." "Emily! !" he snapped. "Alright.. Maybe." I said being honest...