True love never ends (editing)

By Princessalee19

Ruby is a she-wolf who recently became a rouge. She escape from all her nightmares. Along the way she runs in... More

True love never ends
Chapter 1 leaving the past behind, starting a new life.
Chapter 2 : first day of high school
Chapter 3: Avoiding My Mate.
Chapter 4 : new friends.
Chapter 5: surprise warning.
Chapter 6: you go to be kidding me hunter now?
Chapter 7: surprise visit
chapter 8: you don't know what gonna hit you.
Chapter 9 : meeting the family... Oh boy.
Chapter 10: the talk
Chapter 11: The date with the mate.
Chapter 12: long time no see.
Chapter 13: well this just gotten even more complicated.
Chapter 14: Conner past.....
Chapter 15: Revenge is sweet!
Chapter 16: possessive mate
Chapter 17
chapter 18: unexpected pack meeting and let the teasing game begin.
Chapter 19:the new vampire in town....or should I say hybrid.
Chapter 20: the talk about the final progress of the mating.
Chapter 21: I don't know what to believe anymore
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23: secret to be told.
Chapter 24
Chapter 25: let the bet begin!
Chapter 26: kiss me or pass
Chapter 27: werewolf are real?! WHAT?!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29: Witch....spell.... Boy what has the world become.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: breaking the spell
Chapter 32: Making things right.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34: perfect date
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37: give up mate
Chapter 38: Here we go again.
Chapter 39: challenge accepted
Chapter 40: surprise date, and surprise kidnap what more can happen.
Chapter 41: Finding my mate
Chapter 43: months keep passing by......
Chapter 44: starting a family together.
Chapter 45: the proposal
Chapter 46: It time.
Epilogue
Author note.

Chapter 42: saved

2.1K 39 1
By Princessalee19

The pass weeks have been torture. The alpha has been visiting me everyday with a smirk on his face. He been taking blood out of me and beating me up whenever I misbehave. I been trying to mind link Conner everyday without Jackson noticing me.

Annie and me been talking trying to distract us. I know she worried about everything, so have I but I know deep down we gonna get out of here.

Today was Friday another hell. Conner and the packs are already on there way over here. I pray to god that everything will be ok. I have faith in my pack.

I wanna be with my mate already. I wasn't suppose to be kidnapped. I should be protecting my pack from harms. I know issac and Scott are there with them but still. Conner probably blaming himself for leaving me behind. It not his fault none of it is.

We must protect ourself especially our pups. I have a bad feeling something bad will happen- my wolf said worriedly.

Did she just said pups? I'm carrying pups?!...... How is this possible ? Then Everything clicked Conner didn't use condom.

I'm carrying Conner pups! Oh my god I'm going to be a mom and Conner is gonna be a dad !!! Will Conner want this pups? - I thought

Of course he will !! He out mate - my wolf stated.

We must not tell Conner yet ! I don't want him to worry even more. Beside telling him now isn't a good idea especially we are stuck here- I told her.

Your right !- my wolf agreed.

I blocked her right when alpha Jackson came in the basement. He had once of those creepy smirks on his face. Annie looked worried for me. I gave her a confident smile. The alpha bend down to my level to see my face.

"Hello hear ruby how are you" alpha Jackson said with a smirk. I looked at him and gave me the best smile.

"Just fantastic" I said sarcastically. Alpha let out an angry growl. He grabbed my neck making me hard to breathe.

"Your sarcastic isn't going anywhere ruby! Your lucky I haven't killed you yet. Mmmm maybe I should kill you right in front of your mate for killing mine" alpha Jackson growled.

"You.... Think.... Your.... Mate is ... Gonna forgive you for this" I said with chuckle. Alpha Jackson eyes turn pitch black. He let go and punch me in a face. I had a smirk in my face.

"Aww did I hit a nerve alpha" I smirked. He punched me again in the face. And this time it hurts like a bit*h.

"Don't you even speak about my mate again" he boomed. Ah so I did hit a nerve.

"You know I'm right! She isn't gonna forgive you for what you did. Getting revenge won't get you know where. Your failing. I already see it." I told him with a laugh. Annie looked at if I lost my mind.

"We will see about that." The alpha said storming out of the basement. I tried reading his thoughts.

Ruby doesn't yet know that this place as a bomb. Once Conner save her the bomb will collapse right on them. - he thought. Oh no this isn't good. Conner must not come save me. I looked at each walls. He was right about the bombs there were in each corner of the walls.

Ruby are you ok?!- Conner mind linked me.

Yea just fine, I provoked the alpha. Conner you must not save me in the underground basement- I told him.

What why?!- Connor mind linked me.

Cause there are bombs every where in each corners! Once he see you saving me he will blow this whole place up- I mind linked him.

F**k. Ruby just stay put okay ill will think of something. I'm right here- Conner mind linked me.

Ok be careful please.- I mind linked him.

"It time" I said looking at annie who had a worried, scared well more like terrified face. She nodded and prayed. One of the pack member came in.

"Your packs are here, do you want to watch your mate did?" He smirked. I growled. He laughed and left. We must get out of here.

I struggle out of the chain but doesn't seem to work. I was to weak. I took a deep breathe and let it out. I got up from the dirty floor. My feet felt weak from seating the time on the floor. I slowly walked forward pulling the chains with me. Come on ruby I stopped and kept walking forward. I looked at the chains that was around my arms started opening. I tried a few times and less the a second I was out. I rubbed my arms that had buries around them. I went straight to annie. I tried using my strength to break her free. I saw the chain rusty so I won't have a problem breaking her free. The chain was off, one down one to go. I did the same with the other one which I was having a little problem with. I couldn't use my power to break it since I'm still weak. I pulled again and again that she was finally out.

I heard howls from outside, not just any howls pain howls. Me and Annie ran to the door but the doors were made out of silver. The alpha knew we would escape. I heard foots steps coming toward the door. Me and annie took a step back. The door was kicked down. It was Conner.

"What are you doing here? You can be here when there bombs everywhere" I hissed. Conner didn't care. He pulled me into a hug. I hugged him. I took a deep breathe and smell his scent. We were interrupted by the bomb.

"We need to get out of here" I yelled. Conner nodded. I grabbed annie and Ran out of here. Conner was right behind us making sure we make it out. The door wasn't far from us. We pushed it open just in time to get out of the underground basement. We took a deep breathe and smell the fresh air. I turn around to face Conner but he was no where in site. No please go don't tell me in under the rocks.

"CONNER!!" I yelled running toward the rocks. Annie was right behind me. I remove every singe rocks that might crush him. I heard howls and growled from behind me. I didn't bother to look. All I'm worried about is Conner. Nate was by my side less then a second.

"Ruby alpha Jackson is dead" Nate said giving me information.

"And so might Conner. Help me please" I said letting out a tear. Nate nodded and helped remove every single rock.

I saw Conner was conscious and hurt. The rock hit his head considering since it was bleeding. Me and Nate pulled Conner out of the rock that was still up top of him. I checked his pulse it was weak but was beating.

I saw a car pulled over. It was doctor Dan. Nate probably mind linked him. He ran towards us.

"Nate I need you to help me carry him to the pack house now" Dan ordered him. Nate didn't hesitate. Nate grabbed the other side while Dan grabbed the left side. Me and annie went with them. I turn around before we leave. The pack retreated. Alpha Jackson pack were all dead, even the alpha and his beta. We also lost some of our best fighters. The other pack left once the alpha was dead. Our pack left back to the pack house knowing there alpha is down. I wish I could see what happen. Everything went dark.

I saw our pack arriving plus the other packs members. They were ready to attack. Alpha Jackson was already outside with his pack, hunters, rouges and the vampires. Conner yelled attack. The packs started attacking the king night packs. The alphas went straight for alpha Jackson to regain there revenge for killing there mate. Conner went inside the underground. He found me and saved me. We got out and saw The rock falling down on Conner. The vision was gone. So that what actually happen.

________________________ 2 or 3 hours later___________________

We finally arrive to the pack house with Conner behind us. Conner hasn't woken up yet. I was worried and concern for him. Please god don't take him from us. I got out of the car and rush to Dan office to open the door. Nate and Dan was right behind me with Conner. The pack hasn't yet arrived.

Dan put Conner on the bed. Dan took all of his thorn clothes off. I rush out do the office and headed to our bedroom, I grabbed clean clothes for myself and clean clothes for Conner. I rushed back to Dan office with Conner clothes on my hands. Conner heart monitor was on. It was weak but still beating.

"We need to do an X-ray on Conner to see how many damage his has. But the main part his is head." Dan explained, I nodded. I heard the door open and close. I headed outside with Nate leaving Dan alone to do his job, I went back to the living facing a worried Brooke and Travis. Travis had bruised everywhere but it didn't seem that it didn't hurt him he was more concern about his son.

"This is all my fault! I never wanted this to happen" I cried.

"Sweetie this isn't your fault! None of it. This was Jackson fault. He didn't succeed on his plan" Travis said putting me into warming hug.

"Beside the blood he took from you didn't work. He drank it and nothing, your powers didn't work for him. His plan failed."Ian explained coming through the door. We were interrupted by doctor Dan. We all looked at him with worried and concerned.

"Well I took some X-ray. Conner has two broken rib and I alpa did a check up in his brain to see any damage and luckily there was none. Right now he in a coma and god know when will he be waking up."Dan said looking at me. "Ruby it time for me to check on you." Dan said with warm smile I nodded.

Doctor Dan lead me to another office that was right next to Conner. I guess Dan didn't want me to see Conner just yet. I was laying in the bed waiting for Dan to check on me.

"Can you please do a ultrasound" I told him. Dan looked at me with a smile and nodded. Dan pull the ultrasound machines.

"This is gonna be cold. I'm sorry" Dan said putting the gel on my stomach. I shiver on the gel. Dam he was right it was cold. Dan put the ultra control thing on my stomach. I looked at screen and heard a heart beat. Wait there more the one there two,

"Well it seems that you'll be having more than on pup. Congratulation ruby your carrying pups" Dan said with a smile. He grabbed a towel and cleaned the gel that was on my stomach. I seat up and put my shirt down.

"Dan I'm sure of you that I don need to be checked, the alpha didn't harm me to much."I said which was true he didn't, he just punch me, or slapped me.

"Ok. You may see Conner now" Dan said leaving the office.

I walked next door to where Conner is. He was laying on the bed all patch up. His head was patch up and so was his stomach. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Which was harder for me to focus on, I shocked my headed and walked up to Conner. Conner looked peaceful like always. I grabbed his cold hands and entwined my fingers between mine. With my other hand I trace every part of Conner face.

"Please Conner wake up. I need you , we need you" I sobbed holding my stomach.

"We?" My friend all said. I didn't notice they came in.

"Yea I'm carrying pups" I told them with a smile.

"I'm going to be an uncle" issac and Scott said with wide eyes,

"I'm going to be an aunt" Miranda said with a giggle.

"I'm going to be a grandpa" dad and Travis unison.

"Oh my god we gonna be grandmas" Brooke and my mom said jumping up and down.

"Guess maybe we should leave ruby with Conner lone" Sarah said looking at them.

"It okay guys. I don't want to be alone" I told them. They gave me a sad smile and nodded. Everyone grabbed a chair and seat around Conner bed. Scott and issac were on my side comforting me. Everyone was talking to Conner. Telling him the fun things we did. Brooke talked to him about his child life and his embarrassing moments which I laughed at most of them. I need to be strong for me mate when he wake up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

569K 21.7K 71
»beginning is rough and quite awful but it gets better as you go along« »book one in the series« When she gets stolen from her wedding, Emerald Vale...
1.2M 36.3K 42
THIS BOOK IS UNDER MAJOR CONSTRUCTION. IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU WAIT ANYWERE FROM 4-8 WEEKS TO START READING THIS! Feel free to just add it to your...
189K 5K 56
"Who are you?" I asked, my voice shaky as I struggled to keep my eyes open. Suddenly, the delicious scent of wood and cinnamon hit my nose, causing m...
171K 3.5K 17
"Say it Blake" Damon says forcefully, keeping my hands pinned above my head. "Say what I want to hear" "N-No Damon" I whimpered. The pain in my wrist...