Hold me Tight | Vkook

By Taekooksbabygirl

❝Loving you, was like falling again and again, and what we had was worth holding on for❞ -mature, read at you... More

Hold me tight
I was wrong
So much
Make it happen
It still hurts
I Don't need you
But it wasn't
I promise
Please stop
I'm trying
Don't worry now
Much Better
Goodnight Kiss
Dream of us
Ours
I wish I was
Just for tonight
I love you [M]
It didn't hurt
I need you
I can't
I'd rather
I tried
You knew?
Do it for me
I won't let you go
Forgive me
You're mine
What now?
We'll be fine
Welcome back
Till the end
Letting go
Unexpected
Innocent tears
I won't leave
If you really do
Be honest
Let me do this
Epilogue

Without you

3.3K 205 60
By Taekooksbabygirl

Day 7.

Time flies so fast in a week, seconds felt like hours, minutes felt like days and everynight of being alone felt like an eternity, everything changed so fast since the day he was left alone, and he would be lying if he said he's already used to this. He sat on his chair and stared outside his large window. And in those days a lot of things happened.

~~

Day 1.

There they are, standing on the front door of the mansion, back facing the older as none of them decided to look back. Taehyung watched their figure vanished through the lights little by little, until the door was shut by one of his maids, he sat on the couch and cried silently, as for now he didn't know what to do anymore, Jungkook already gave up on him.

~~

Day 2.

He sighed and laid himself on the king sized bed he and Jungkook used to share, his hands searched for the familiar warmth but it was gone, the feeling felt foreign as he wasn't used for the house to be so quiet, he missed his daughter, he missed her smile, he missed taking care of her. He missed having the feeling of a complete family in the house, but he ruined it all because of his selfishness.

~~

Day 3.

"Do you want to have coffee with me?, I mean it's okay if you have plans, I could just--" he stuttered eyes on the floor as he nervously asked the younger, he didn't had the chance to continue his sentence as he was cut off, "I think coffee is fine", Jungkook said that made the both of them smiled. They made their way to the coffee shop as they both ordered a drink, once they were seated and got their orders, they talked about a lot of things like what normal friends do. Taehyung chuckled as he took a sip of his drink, he placed it down neatly on the table as he found Jungkook giggling at him, he heard a camera flashed. "Hey, why are you laughing?" the older asked, unsure of what is happening, Jungkook sighed "You got a little something there" he said and wiped the cream off on Taehyungs upper lip.

They didn't noticed the closeness of their faces until both of their eyes met, thoughts were running inside their heads, as both of them leaned in, closer and closer, soon it was interrupted by a loud bang of the table near their place.

And Taehyung just found himself waking up from his dream.

~~

Day 4.

Taehyung just found himself staring at one place, he started to think about the dream he had last night, some said it was just normal to have dreams with someone you've been longing for, but the feeling is different, like it's something connected from his past. This is not the first time that happened to him though, but if it's about remembering his past, he'll go for it.

He opened his phone and decided to call for his secretary, he decided to ask for a break first since his situation is bothersome that he couldn't put his work in it at the same time.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine"

~~

Day 5.

He didn't mean it, he didn't mean going out to a club and go home drunk, all his servants inside the house started get worried about the man's condition, as soon as he opened the door he was expecting for a young male to scold him him for drinking, he was expecting for someone to help him got up to his room, he was expecting for Jungkook to be the one to take care of him.

He never knew that this could hurt so much, if only he wasn't such a stupid and dumb guy to realize his love for Jungkook, and now that he realized everything, it pains him even more.

He shouted that made all of them startled, he didn't know what he was doing until he started to throw all the things inside the room, making a large mess. He hugged his knees closer to his chest and sobbed hard, until a familiar thing cought his attention, the camcorder He saw and Jungkook gave him.

He sniffed and turned the gadget on, there were a lot of videos he haven't watched yet. The video he decided to open first was just random, inside the video, Jungkook showed his face on the camera, smiling cutely as he showed his bunny teeth, Taehyung smiled, "Okay, it's on" Jungkook said and started to walk, "I'm going to record Taehyung while sleeping", the current place was their old house, Jungkook then began to walk up to their stairs, breathing heavily as he pointed the camera to his baby bump, "My bump is small, but god Taegguk is heavy, it's like she's pulling me down" he heard Jungkook complain that made him chuckled, "Yay! We're here!!" Jungkook cheered and opened the door, he then made his way to the bed where Taehyung was sleeping, the younger giggled and sat on the bed, zooming the camera to Taehyungs face "Haha, his eyes are open when he's sleeping oh my- ahahahahah" Jungkook continued to laugh as he placed the camera on the side table, "Taehyungie, wake up" he said and started to poke the olders cheeks, he huffed and crossed his arms. "Ah!" Jungkook squealed once Taehyung poked his sides, "Ah! You're mean!!" the younger said but the older only chuckled and started to shower him kisses on the cheeks and forehead, "Ah! Stop, I still have to end the video!" and then the video ended.

He was left with mixed emotions as his heart continuesly started to beat fast, he skipped all of the others and found the oldest video, he started to play it.

"Yoongi hyung, make sure you record everything okay?, but if he didn't accept my proposal then end it immediately okay?, or else if you blackmailed me I'm telling Jimin you like him, before you could even confess" Taehyung said as Yoongis words from behind the camera sounded like he was complaining, Taehyung was holding the flower near his chest, the door from rooftop then opened revealing Jungkook with a confused face, "Taehyung?, Yoongi?, why are we here?" the youngest from the three asked as he made his way to Taehyung, the older then revealed the flower from his back giving it to Jungkook, "What is this for?, it's not even valentines day."

"I know"

"Then what is this for?"

"I like you, I mean, I love you"

"W-what?"

"And I'm asking you to be mine"

...

"No, I'm sorry, I can't"

Then the video ended, as Taehyungs head started to hurt.

Taehyung was at the verge of crying, but he kept still as he held Jungkooks hands, "Why?" he asked as the younger just sighed, eyes tired and sad, "I'm moving to America" he answered that made Taehyung wide eyed, a frown also making it's way to his face "You're leaving me too?" there was a long pause but Jungkook still tried to maintain, "I'm sorry, but I had to, I know I Like you too, but this isn't the right time for us to be together, someday you'll understand" Jungkook confessed and pecked the olders lips, "I love you, and if you do too, you'll wait for me, okay?."

And then he opened his eyes, tired and hopeless, but he knew it wasn't the alcohol that triggered him, but how toxic this feelings could get. Slowly he stood up, eyes looked focused yet his mind was never set on to anything, he just walked, started the cars engine, not knowing where to go.

CEO of Kim Interpreters, Kim Taehyung was found on a car accident

~~

Day 6.

"Are you related to Mr Kim?"

"Uhm, I'm his secretary"

"Oh, well I have some good news. We found an old record of Mr. Kim here, says that seven years ago he got into an accident and lost his memories, he also did an operation of heart transplant, apparently his head wasn't that damaged at all from the current accident he got yesterday, it actually helped him remember everything from his past, so we don't have to worry about a thing anymore, I wish for you to tell this news to his family members, for now, I suggest he should rest until he fully recovers."

~~

2 months later

"Jungkook, please listen to us once!"

"Just leave me alone!"

"Jeon Jungkook!" Namjoons voice was heard as he held Jungkooks shoulders, "Listen! We've been watching you for months now!, we know you're not really okay so please listen to us!!" Jimin shouted, but the younger just scoffed, "I don't care! I need to work for us!" he shouted back as he walked around the shop doing his work, "Jungkook, we're your friends, tell us what really happened, why did you move out with your daughter, if it's about Taehyung again then we can help you" Yoongi said calmly, the younger had enough as he sat on the chair, his friends were so worried about him.

"You guys don't understand, I need to work for us, I need this Job, I need to save money" he sobbed as he buried his face on his lap, they all became silent for a minute, Jungkook is depressed and it's not doing any good for him, Jimin thought. The younger then sat up as their eyes followed Jungkook, they noticed that the younger gained weight, yet his skin was paler than before, dry lips and dark bags under his eye that was soon about to pop out, his wrist were more skinnier and bony that didn't go out well with his body shape, at that moment they knew something was up, "Ah!" they all panicked once the youngest cried in pain, "Oh my god what happened?!."

Then Jungkook collapsed on the floor, eyes were all wide once they saw blood.

______________________________________

Nan/N i guess I won't be able to attend school on Monday, sigh curse you chicken pox!!!!!

Thank you for the person who requested this chap, it took me long but here it is (I CAN'T TAG YOU OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY, BUT I GUESS YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.6K 4.5K 53
Love Roulette, A show where you have to stay inside a villa with other contestants. A perfect chance for you to meet the love of your life among all...
41.4K 2.7K 20
∎Kim Taehyung, a by-the-book officer with the San Antonio Police Department, must protect Jeon Jeongguk, the husband of a cartel informant, after the...
ICU: THE TRILOGY By l3e-360

Historical Fiction

3.3K 350 9
CRYSTAL AND DEVALE HAVE BEEN IN ATLANTA FOR A YEAR AND ARE READJUSTING TO THEIR NEW LIFE. DEVALE IS GETTING RESTLESS BEING A STAY AT HOME DAD. MEANWH...
1.2K 331 25
Jeon Jungkook, a seasoned secret agent operating under the radar to thwart international threats. With a traumatic past and unparalleled skills in es...