Percy Jackson: Chaos

By sawyerscorner

*** READ AT YOUR OWN RISK *** ~Written when I was 12 on my iPod and is unedited, so please be considerate wit... More

Percy jackson: chaos
Ch.1: the story of my past
Ch.2: news of the enemy
Ch.3: we leave for earth
ch.5: i get found out
Ch.6: capture the flag
Ch.7: we get suited up
Ch.8: we hear the prophecy
Ch.9: I loose my hood
Ch.10: we find the the last two players
Ch.11: The picnic
Ch.12: A Sprout Of An Idea
Ch.13: We Start The Quest
Ch.14: Bad Weather In A Sunny Place
Ch.15: Planes Boats and Everything Cold
Christmas Note
Ch.16: Buses Are My Worst Enemy
Ch.17: This Quest Gets A Little More Messy
Ch.18: No Englishio?
Ch.19: Airports
Ch. 20: Almost A Crash and A Bang
Ch. 21: Life is an Unexpected Journey
Ch. 22: A Dream of Dragons
Ch. 23: Battles
Ch. 24: Good Days
Serious question

Ch.4: i see the creep

7.9K 182 33
By sawyerscorner

Ch.4: I see the creep

Annabeths pov

It wasn't my fault, it was more of a group effort. one of chaoses men was laying in a infirmary bed in the big house because he got trampled by a bunch of campers. when you come walking on over a magical border wearing cloches and a dragon doesn't eat you, it seems suspicious and yells creepy.

we were all there apologizing to chaos, who at the time we didn't know was chaos, over and over again. finally he chuckled then said to all the campers "it is all right he will be fine." a lot of use released a breath weed been holding. I looked over the men, one you could tell was the leader of the group and you also could tell who was second in command too. they all looked the same wearing cloches with armor over them.

Chiron came galloping in since you know he was a centaur from the waist down. he dipped his head in greetings "greetings lord Chaos, I see you have brought your warriors." chaos dipped his head in greetings back "same to you Chiron, yes this is my epsilon army." they introduced them selves. storm, death, electric, bandit, thief, flower and the one we ran through delusion. I made a move and shook hands with each of the people. they seemed cautious to shake hands back. I looked at the each and said "my names Annabeth and if there's anything you need just come to me."

After introducing a few more people Chiron decided that we best show the army to sleep. piper, hazel, and I walked to one of the newer cabins. we built it in a rush just before the epsilons came. as we walked to the cabin no one spoke, there wasn't even a sneeze.

we came up to the cabin. the cabin was all black there were little symbols here and there and the cabin was made out of wood. above the room there was a sign for epsilon. two beams with very detailed designs were helping holding up the roof. we opened the door which was silver and shimmered whenever you touched it. I opened the door and let the a seven people walk through, then piper, hazel, and me walked through.

the inside of the room looked like your typical cabin. three different bunk beds against the walls, a water fountain in one corner and a safe in the other. there were plants along the window seals and a wrestling mat in the middle of the room. there was a hint od darkness in this room and let me tell you, this room was meant for a vast amount of personalities.

I turned to storm "welcome to your cabin-" I began, but was abruptly cut off by storm "ya, ya, ya. I know welcome and if there's anything you need just come find one of use." I stared at him, who does this guy think he is. I mean just because he's the leader of an super army under the influence of chaos does not give this guy permission to be rude to anyone. before I could say anything or anyone could say anything electric pushed all of us out the door and for good measures I assume bandit slammed the door in our face.

I huffed and marched down to the sword fighting arena to take my anger out on some dummies and to see an old friend, Mrs. O'Leary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry it's short if you want it longer just tell me and sorry I didn't update too. vote, comment, read. peace out demigods

love, theoneyouseek33

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
6.1K 606 6
YiZhan Start Date - 5.April.2024 End Date - ???
10.2K 540 15
Modern/Supernatural AU. Just when everything was going so well for Astrid, she is taken away from it. Refusing to give-up and now a ghost, she needs...
6.7K 208 17
Roselia or Roe as she liked to be called worked at a little café between going to school and raising her daughter alone. Will a broken hearted princ...