Hospitalised lovers- Ereri

By Ereri-love

Levi has cancer. One day he gets a new room mate in the hospital called eren, they become good friends. When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Bonus Chapter

8K 393 631
By Ereri-love

Eren's p.o.v

I woke up sometime later and Hanji was standing in front of me.

"Oh Hanji? What's up..?" I yawned.

"Eren...do you believe in miracles..?" She asked with a small smile.

"Not all the time....Why?"

"Well there was an accident about 20 minutes ago and the man died, he happened to be the same blood type as Levi so...he's in theatre now getting the transplant."

My face slowly lit up. "What happened to me..?"

"Well it was better late then never. You can go home for the night. I'll call you when it's over." She patted my shoulder.

"Yea...please call." I smiled and got up and began to walk down the hallway. I'm so tired...I feel like I don't have time to be happy right now...

I got in my car and started to drive away. Its pretty dark out, God I'm exhausted I can't keep my eyes ope-

--------
What happened...all I remember was driving home and that was it... Did I even make it home. I slowly opened my eyes and I was in a white room. A hospital room. I turned my head to see an IV stand next to me which was connected to my hand.

Why am I in the hospital? I don't remember anything. I can barely move..the only thing I could move was my arm. I reached over to my phone on the side table. I picked it up and it was completely smashed, it wouldn't turn on. What the hell happened.

Next thing my door slid open and in came a doctor. "Oh good Eren, your finally awake." She smiled.

"Wh-"

"Your probably wondering what happened aren't you?"

"Ah yes..." I looked at Hanji.

"Well the night you left after I gave you the news, you were in a car crash." She told me as she told a seat on the chair beside my bed.

"I was..? I remember nothing.." I said quietly.

"Em...there is something you may react to once I tell you."

"What..?" I asked.

"The crash was so bad, that you were trapped and a fire was starting. The only way that we could get you out...was to amputate your left leg..." She spoke. My eyes went wide. I liked down and tried to feel for my left leg but it stopped under the knee....

"The hell!? What's happening!?" I shirked.

"Calm down Eren-"

"My legs gone!? No...it can't be..." I pulled the blanket of me and...all I could see was one foot...and a bandaged up knee... It's true...no "no! Why!? What the fuck did I do to deserve this!? I've always tried to be a good person and this- I'll never walk again..."

"That's not true. You can get a metal-"

"What like Edward Elric? Nah. This isn't the same. Just leave." I told her.

"Eren..."

"GET OUT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. She got up and walked to the door.

"You know Eren, Levi is-"

"I SAID GET OUT OR WHAT? SO GONNA TELL ME HE'S DEAD?!" I yelled again. "NOTHING FUCKING GOES RIGHT IN MY LIFE!"

She then left before I started throwing things. I need to be alone for a while.

They should of let me die...

-----

I spent the next couple days in that bed. Not speaking to anyone. I refused to. I didn't want people to see me like this... I haven't told my parents. Who cares. I don't.

I then heard a small knock at my door. "I SAID I DIDN'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE NOW GET LOST!" I yelled.

"NOTHING YOU WILL DO WILL MAKE ME LEAVE YOU!" They yelled back. The door began to open and the light shinned into the darkness. The light turned on and there stood Levi...

My eyes widened with tears. "Y-your alive..." I gasped. I looked him up and down. "You look terrible.." I faked a laugh. He was white and skin in bones.

"Haha...you don't look to good yourself either." I walked closer and sat on the edge of the bed.
"Hey Eren..." He smiled.

"So the transplant went well...?" I asked.

"No complications. Now...talk to me. You were there for me when I was ill...so now let me return the favour.."

"There's nothing you can do to make my leg come back." I said bluntly.

"But I can support you-"

"No. I won't drag you down with me, now that you've got your transplant, you go live. Without me. I'll just drag you down." I whimpered quietly while looking out the window.

"Don't say that! Eren...you remember I said those things as well! And you stopped me from making those mistakes....now I will! You need me-"

"You need someone with two legs and I can't give the life you deserve anymore. So...you should...go now...and don't look back at me." I turned and looked at him, his mouth was open to speak but no words would come out.

"Eren...please.." He began to tear up. "I love you..."

"Just go..." I whispered. "I love you too but...it's for the best."

He got up of the bed and turned his back to me. He took a few steps towards the door and stopped. "I'll be waiting. I'll always wait until your ready, I don't know what your feeling right now, but I love you no matter how many legs you have!"

He opened the door and stepped out and slammed it shut.
I stared at the door while tears fell down my face. "...I love you..."

He says he needs me, but I don't need me. Why would anyone need someone with one leg? I have been waiting for this moment, the moment Levi gets his transplant and I had to go ruin it.

That crash just should of killed. Why does life need to be so cruel!?

-------

I'm letting myself waste away. It's been three weeks in here and I still refuse to speak to the doctors or anyone.

I said in my wheelchair by the window gazing out. I looked down and I saw what looked like Levi, walking away. "Where are you going...? Don't leave.." I said quietly. "LEVI! Come back!" I gasped.

I got out the wheelchair to make a run for it but I fell to the ground banging my head,hard.

"I will not be weak." I grunted and began to drag myself across the floor. "I'm coming Levi..." I got out the door and was in the corridor.

"Eren-! What are you doing?" Hanji yelled as she ran over to help me.

"I-i need to get to Levi! Before he's gone forever!!" I clung on to her.

"Eren your in no shape to get out of bed!" With the help of two male doctors the dragged me back in to my bed and pinned me down.

"Let me go- that hurts !" I felt a sharp object be pressed into my arm and I started to feel sleepy right away.

Everything went black.

------

It was hot. The room feels so hot. I feel so dizzy. I slowly opened my eyes and it was dark. I could see the out line of a person sitting close to me. My eyes began to focus and to turned into Levi.

"Hey there..." He said bluntly.

"Levi....I thought you left..?" I whispered.

"I'm not discharged for another week...I just want out to your house to get you a few things.." He lifted up at bag and say it beside me. He then unzipped the bag and pulled out my pikachu plushy. "Here." He smirked.

"Thanks..." I took it from him. "Levi eh...I'm sorry...I'm so sorry for what I said to you!" My eyes began to water up. "I didn't mean any of it, I swear! Forgive me please!"

"Eren...-"

"Levi I love you to death! And there I was going to throw that away because I lost my leg! I was being an asshole and selfish just thinking of myself!  I can't lose you now that your better! Not now not ever! So please.." I sat up and put my head to his chest and grabbed his shoulders. "Please forgive me...I want you please just...still love me.."

I heard him let out a large gasp and he placed his hand on my head and slowly patted it. "Eren remember what I said? No matter what you say, I will never leave you."

I looked up at him and he leaned down and kissed me softly as he ran his fingers through my hair. "Don't you worry. I plan of staying for the long hall now.." He smiled. "I'll be with you the whole step of the wa- wait...I didn't mean it like that!"

I slowly chuckled. "It's okay...it's the first time I've laughed in a while...thanks to you...my darling husband.."

A bright red line then came across his face. "Don't be- don't say stuff like that in this moment."

"But you love me though." I pouted.

"Yeah.." I stroked my head. "I really do."

Never will I think I don't need Levi. He's need me and I need him. Losing my leg, it's nothing then losing the one I love. He has survived until now...and he will forever. I'll make this right.

-------five years later--------

Life has never been better. I got a metal leg and i can walk perfectly fine on it. Me and my perfect husband Levi moved in together and the life we always wanted began.

I began working again and Levi stays at home.

I walked through the street on my way home from work. I stopped by a flower stop and bought Levi a bouquet, just because I love him.

I got to our apartment and unlocked the door. "Levi? I'm home." I called.

I walked into the living room and Levi was sat on the couch, hunched over with the phone in his hands.
"Is everything alright...?" I took a seat just to him.

"Em...I just got a call.." He relaxed and sat back. "From that clinic we went to..."

My eyes widened. "Oh? What did they say!? Is everything alright? Are we of the list?!"

"Eren...." He turned to me and a small smile came upon his face. "They said yes..."

I brought my hand to my mouth. "So that means...?"

"We're getting a baby.." He cried.

I stared deeply into his eyes, then wrapped my arms around him tightly. "It's finally happening! We're gonna be a family!"

He wrapped his arms around me. "Yea..."

"How long did they say??" I pulled out the hug.

"Four to five weeks." He smiled.

I pulled his chin up to my lips and kissed him, passionately. I slipped him my tongue slowly. Then pulled away. "I love you levi..."

"I love you too Eren..." He pouted with a smile.

---------

Well....here is the bonus chapter I promised...along time ago...I'm sorry it's late, it's because I couldn't think of that to write.

The epilogue is going to take a while longer because I have no idea what to write. So if you have any suggestions please tell me~~~~

I have written a squeal there is one chapter out. It's called 'the hospital life- Ereri'. It's about Erens life in the hospital after Levi dies...and oh boy there's a twist.

And after that book is done I'm thinking of doing another about Levi's past story before he meets Eren.

Anyway. I probably guess this chapter sucks~~ my bad, gomen nasi~~

Any ways..

Ereri-love out!✌🏻️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 973 17
Levi never really liked in Eren and showed it in a very brutal way by abusing him and tormenting him almost everyday of his painful life. That I'd un...
88.6K 3.1K 21
Depressed eren X Levi. Eren lost every thing, his family, his step sister even his friend armin. His family and step sister died and armin was in a c...
401 4 26
Levi is Detective that work on cases and looking for a roommate to that when he mat Eren Jeager who is a doctor when the two met will it be crazy or...
23.8K 413 20
Eren moves into a new neighborhood where he meets Levi and they don't get along AT ALL but then something amazing happens What is it? READ AND FIN...