Endearment // Royce

By -topknots

In The Midst Of The This Unique Thing Call Speed Dating, Put Together By His Sister, Jacob Senses A Good Stro... More

ღ Chapter 1 ღ
ღ Chapter 2 ღ
ღ Chapter 3 ღ
ღ Chapter 4 ღ
ღ Chapter 5 ღ
ღ Chapter 6 ღ
ღ Chapter 7 ღ
ღ Chapter 8 ღ
ღ Chapter 9 ღ
ღ Chapter 10 ღ
ღ Chapter 12 ღ
ღ Chapter 13 ღ
ღ Chapter 14 ღ
ღ Chapter 15 ღ
ღ Chapter 16 ღ
ღ Chapter 17 ღ
ღ Chapter 18 ღ
ღ Chapter 19 ღ
ღ Chapter 20 ღ
ღ Chapter 21 ღ
ღ Chapter 22 ღ
ღ Chapter 23 ღ
ღ Chapter 24 ღ
ღ Chapter 25 ღ
ღ Chapter 26 ღ
ღ Surprise ღ

ღ Chapter 11 ღ

1.1K 83 7
By -topknots

June 6, 2016

Chresanto August

"My um- my adoptive parents are having a big barbecue tomorrow to kick off the summer and I was wondering if you wanted to go." Jacob looked up at me "But if you don't that's totally fine-"

  "I'll go, it sounds like fun." I said. We were currently at a skating rink. A few days ago he told me everything. From his relationship with Jamie's father up until now and he really needed a break. So, last weekend I tried my best to keep him from thinking about the events that occurred during the past week. I even took him to the gym and let him box to let off some steam. The punching bag never stood a chance.

  "Can you skate backwards?" He let go of my hands turning around, skating backwards to Drake's song Child's Play as it came to an end.

"I think that's dangerous." I said watching him spin around and do tricks. "When you slip, I'm gonna laugh."

"A pro never slips." He smirked, skating in circles around me. Literally.

"Just in case, I don't make it home
tonight. Let me make love to you for the
last time, baby."

We stopped skating and watched the people in the middle do the electric slide to this song. Jacob smiled and went over, joining them. Once the song was over everyone clapped. I don't see how they can dance in skates. All I can do is skate forward, it took me a long time to learn how to do that.

"Where did you learn to skate like that?" I asked as we sat in his Jeep in the condominium complex, just talking . "When me and Jai were kids, we came here every Friday and Saturday. As soon as school was over we'd run home, grab our skates and catch the bus to the nearest skating rink, Super Wheels."

"And on Saturday's we would watch a bunch of skating videos and get there super early. It opened at 6, closed at 11 yet we got there at 4. Because we were the only kids that showed up that early and the Manager knew Joey we got to go inside and work on our new moves. Just to shit on all the other kids when they got there, and to impress boys." He laughed.

"Well that paid off."

"I'm gonna show you some things. A few tricks." He said sounding so sure. "I don't think so."

"Debby." He mumbled, holding my arm tracing my veins with his finger. His fingers brushed against my wrist like paintbrushes, making me feel some type of way. "Did you know that you can arouse someone by touching their wrists in a certain way?" He turned my arm and played with my hand.

"I didn't know that."

"I've never actually seen it done before," He looked at me "did it work?" I nodded, I was in fact turned on by a simple touch. "Good." He leaned over the console, kissing me.

            We were interrupted by a thud.

  "What the fu- hey!" He opened the passenger door, climbing out of my lap. I reached over taking the keys out of the ignition. "You hit my door."

  "Your car is too close to mine." The woman said rolling her eyes. "Maybe if you knew how to park we wouldn't have this problem."

  "I would like $350 for a new paint job." Jacob said with his arms crossed.

  "Get the fuck outta here, it's just a scratch. I'm not giving you a dime!" She told him. "Okay, well I'll just tell that sheriff over there that you're driving without a tag." He shrugged.

  "You wouldn't." She squinted "I don't even live here!"

  "Oh, I wouldn't?" He casually turned around approaching the sheriff who was sitting on the hood of his car watching everything. When Jacob stood in front of him he removed his glasses.

  "Okay, fine." She stomped.

Jacob Perez

  I walked over to the sheriff noticing he was watching everything. He took off his shades when I stopped walking, probably wondering what I wanted. "I don't want anything, I just want a new paint job."

  "I can see that," he looked behind me, looking at my Jeep. "That's an ugly red scuff." He frowned.

  "I wanna see if she cracks, so act- you know what to do. Make her nervous or something." I said, throwing my hands up to add dramatic effects.

  "Okay, fine." I heard her say. I smirked, not thinking this would work. There are plenty of other scratches on my car but they aren't as noticeable and now I have a reason to repaint my car. Go Jacob, I thought to myself mentally patting myself on the back.

  I made my way back over to her just as she was reaching in her purse. She pulled out three $100 bills and two $50 bills. "You can have all of it. Sorry about your car." She quickly got in her car and sped off. Chres and I shares a look before laughing. I took his hand, pulling him out of my car and to the elevator. He got in first and I remembered my keys.

"Hold the elevator, I forgot my keys." I said about to walk away but I was quickly grabbed by my waist and pulled back on to the elevator. "They're in my pocket. Come here." He said softly kissing on my neck and shoulder while rubbing my stomach. He spun me around to face him- well, face the middle of his chest and I backed him into a corner.

  "I like it when you take charge." He smirked, wiggling his eyebrows "Shut up and give me those lips." I laughed, holding his face in my hands caressing his cheek with my thumb. I could feel the little specs of hair on his face where he'd recently shaved. His large hands roamed to my butt.

  We stopped making out after hearing someone clear their throat. I pulled away with my teeth tugging on his lip.

  "Remember we used to be like that, Joey." My eyes widened hearing Karen's voice. I quickly turned around, smiling like they didn't just catch us with our tongues down each others throats. "Used to? Define used to because last night-"

  "Shh," Karen blushed, shushing him "Jacob would you like to introduce us to your friend- wait, is this him? Wow, Jai wasn't kidding." She smirked and nodded.

  "Chres, this is Joey and Karen Campbell. Me and Jai's adoptive parents." Joey lifted an eyebrow, looking over Chresanto. "He gets his good looks from me." Karen said batting her eyelashes and shaking his hand.

  "Overly protective father figure." Joey shook his hand adding a tight grip. "Overly protective boyfriend." Chres retorted, giving Joey the same look, not being intimidated. Did he just call me his boyfriend?

         "I like him." Joey smiled

  "Let's go, woman." Joey said getting on the elevator as we got off.

  "Have fun, but not too much fun. Jamie is only 2." Karen waved as the elevator doors closed. "They're so embarrassing." I shook my head "I like them."

"So, you called me your boyfriend." I smirked "Yes I did, is that a problem?"

"Nope." I unlocked my door and we went inside. "I need to get out of these jeans. I'm never letting Ray shop for me again." I said while kicking off my shoes leaving them by the door.

"I would love to help and please, let him they look good on you." I turned around standing on my toes to give him a kiss, continuing what was started in the elevator. "If we get interrupted one more time, I'm going to scream."

"Honey, we're home!" The front door opened.

Ik Some Of Yall Are Wondering Wtf Is Going On With "FBOW" (For Better Or Worse) I Just Don't Have Any Ideas For It At The Moment With So Much Going On In My Life & New Stories Coming Soon. But An Update Is On Its Way, No Doubt....

Vote & Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 804 31
︵‿︵‿୨♡୧‿︵‿︵ 𝐣𝐮𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐭 has been in love with her brother's best friend since she met him...ten years ago. they're at college now, and she's still...
544K 8.4K 55
"All because of a stoner." 7 minutes wasn't enough for her she needs 7 hours 7 days 7 months 7 years 7 decades with him. Being with the hottest guy i...
431K 15.4K 24
Chresanto August , The captain of the football team. Jacob Perez , The coaches gay son. What happens when these two have a rather steamy situation so...
157K 9.8K 102
"You're a tempest.... A violent windstorm. You ruin everything you touch, and you don't give a single damn about it. You're the reason why storms are...