Kamigami No Asobi: Don't Know...

By graciegreat

I thought I would never have to make a decision. But know I do. Many hot guys. Some I like as friends. Some I... More

Characters that I Own
Arriving
Misery, Lilac, and Aqua
Fire, Light, and Sun
Shackles
Pictures
Thunder and Lightning
The Rooftops
Trouble
Comfort
Family and Control
Broken
Fights, Over Me?
Feelings
The Sun
Better?
Mental
Invasion
War
Wake Up
In My Head
Do It For Fae
Light
Awake
Rest
The Moon
Not Me This Time
Lovers Rings
A Kiss (Almost)
Food
Abuse
Jealously Rises
Party
The Sea
Shackles: Part 2
Mom
SHIP NAMES!!!!!!!!!!!
Glasses
Divine Warriors
The Light and Dark
Cutthroat
Explanation
Laurance
Avenge
Good News
Visitors
Shadows
Event
Dates
NEW CHARACTERS??
Dress Shopping
Not the First Time We Were Alone
Parts That Didn't Write?
Sports
Alive and Game Plan
No Promises
Pictures Part 2
Telling Someone
Jerseys and Pitching
Game Day and First Inning
Second Inning and Third Inning Who Won?
Losers
Prom Appearances
Carmen, Kaylee, and Victoria's appearances
Zahra, Tavisha, and Fae
Prom
Sorrow
Our Reward
A Twist
God of Destruction
Biggest War Ever
Home
The Unbelievable
End, For Now
Last Part for Sure
IM CRYING
My Face?
A Third Book?
SO SORRY
ASSEMBLING ALL BTS ARMY
Coming Soon...
Tagged Again...
Come See Me!
It Is Out!!!

Helping

230 5 0
By graciegreat

(Picture above character switch:

Aphmau is Carmen

Kawaii~Chan is Kaylee

Katelyn is Fae Thank you!)

I woke up with a sharp pain in my back and knew what it was. I sit up and notice that Loki was gone. I look around his room and remembered why I was in there. I get up and grab my bag that had my dress in it and I left his room. I walk down their steps and smell someone making breakfast.

"Good Morning, Fae!" Balder greets.

"Morning Balder!" I say and sit down on a barstool.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asks and I knew that I couldn't tell him what happened between me and Loki last night. So I lied.

"Pretty good. I slept like a cat. It was hard waking up. Loki's bed is SOOOOO comfy!" I exclaim and Loki snuck up behind me and scared me.

"BOO!" Loki touches my back and I scream in pain and at the same time in fear.

"OW! My back hurts this morning!" I yell and rub my back.

"Sowwy! I didn't know that." Loki apologizes and he hugs me from behind. He wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder.

"I had fun last night." He whispers in my ear and I smile. He lets go of me and takes a piece of toast.

"Are you going to the shool store today to get a dress?" Loki asks me as he puts his toast in his mouth.

"No. I already got my dress. I went with Balder so that I could give him information on Carmen since he's going with her. And I needed help to see which dress you would like." I explain.

"Yeah! Oh and Fae? What's Carmen's favorite flower?" Balder asks.

"I don't know the name, but here's a picture." I gave him my phone and showed him the picture.

"Wow! No wonder she likes that kind of flower! It's absolutely beautiful!" Balder exclaimed and gave me back my phone.

"Speaking of flowers, what's your favorite flower? You never told me." Loki asked.

"My favorite flower is light purple azaleas." I answer and he nods his head.

"OH MY IRENE! I ALMOST FORGOT! I HAVE TO HELP CARMEN, KAYLEE, VICTORIA, AND TAVISHA PICK OUT DRESSES!" I get up wave goodbye and run to my dorm. I get there and they're all dressed and ready to leave.

"Go get ready! We need to go get our dresses!" Carmen yells and I run into my bedroom and put on something quick.

(Left to right. Victoria is the first one. Kaylee is the second one. Fae is the third one. Carmen is the fourth one. Tavisha is the last one.)

"Okay! I'm ready!" I say and we all go to the school store. We get there and they look for some dresses. I see that girl that was talking to Takeru yesterday, so I decided to go talk to her.

"Hi! I'm Fae! And you are?" I ask her and she looks at me nervously.

"I'm Yui Kusanagi! Are you a god?" She asks me.

"I mean. Not really. I'm immortal and incredibly strong. But I wouldn't say that I'm a god." I explain.

"Oh! Then how are you immortal? If you don't mind me asking." Yui asks.

"I don't mind. From my world some of us are called Shadow Knights. When you become one you become immortal. I was born a Shadow Knight. Then I'm part witch too. And part of the Jury of Nine. My brother is the leader so. I was born into that. I'm part wolf. And a the co-head leader of the Divine Warriors. So yeah." I explain.

"What are all of those groups? I know what wolves and witches are! but what about the others?" Yui asks.

"The Jury of Nine is what my dad's step-father made. I'm the leader's younger sister. My brother has been the leader since he was 14. I'm supposed to take over if he leaves for a long amount of time or if he dies. The Shadow Knights is a strong group of dark knights that fight for their leader called the Shadow Lord. You don't have a choice to be a Shadow Knight or not. If you go down to the Nether and the Shadow Lord sees you, you're gonna become a Shadow Knight. When my oldest brother was ruling he changed everything. As long you didn't commit a crime in the Nether you're free to go. If you wanted to become a Shadow Knight, you just go down to the Nether and take an oath. I was the head Shadow Knight for my brother. then the Divine Warriors is a group made by the god that me, my family, and friends from my world believe in. I'm cursed so the god that we believe in made me her apprentice. If something bad would happen to her I would take over. They're a group of immortal gods." I explain.

"Wow. Do you have any titles for those groups? All of the gods here and other humans have title for groups that they're in." Yui asks.

"Yes I do for each thing I'm part of, but being a witch I don't have a title for that. My Shadow Knight title is 'Dark Fairy' because my name means 'magical fairy'. My She-Wolf name is 'Fae Princess of Wolves' because my mom is the queen. Then my Irene name is 'Dark Warrior'. Lastly, my least favorite title that my grandpa chose for me is 'Fae the Shadow Sword'." I tell Yui and she smiles.

"Those are very nice names." Yui compliments.

"Thank you. Hey, do you want to help me find my friends dresses for prom?" I ask her and she nods her head. I walk over to the girls and only Victoria and Carmen found dresses.

"Hey girls! This is Yui she's a normal human. Right?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"Hi!" She greets.

"Hi!" Carmen says.

"That's Carmen. She's the granddaughter of the old Shadow Lord, Gene. She's called the Princess of Shadow Knights." I tell Yui and she waves to her and shakes her hand.

"It's very nice to meet you!" Yui says shaking Carmen's hand.

"It's nice to meet you too!" Carmen says. Kaylee walks next to Carmen and puts her arm on Carmen's head since Carmen's kinda short.

"Get your arm off of her! And nice hair." Yui yells and compliments Kaylee.

"It's fine Yui. Those two are cousins. The one with the blue, purple, and pink hair is Kaylee. She's the Shadow of Irene. Well her Dad has the dark power of Irene." I explain.

"Oh! Okay! It's nice to meet you Kaylee. Is your head dyed?" Yui asked.

"Nope! This all came from my mom and grandma. Is yours?" Kaylee asks back.

"Nope! I really don't know how my hair got like this." Yui says and Kaylee laughs.

"The emo/goth one over there is Victoria. She's called the 'Black Cat'." I say.

"Her and Hades look like the purrfect couple." Yui comments and we all laugh.

"Hey! I heard that! it's nice to meet you Yui. And by the way Hades and I are dating!" Victoria says and turns around to go look at shoes.

"Yeah. I noticed that last night from what you guys were doing on our couch! Heads up don' sit on that couch anymore." I say and Victoria winks at me.

"I know right. I could hear it from y bedroom!" Tavisha said.

"That's Tavisha. She's part Demon and a member of the Jury of Nine. Her title is.... what is it again?" I ask her.

"You always forget! It's 'Tavisha the Ice Fist'! Sorry for yelling. I'm Tavisha. My friends and family call me Taffy or Tavi. You can call me either." She explains.

"Fae, do you have family here?" Yui asks me.

"Yeah. Carmen's my second cousin's daughter. Same with Tavisha and Victoria. I USED to have 2 brothers her. But, my oldest one was killed here and I killed his killer. My other brother, DJ, the leader of the Jury of Nine, is here though." I explain. "Then there's Kaylee. She's Carmen's cousin, but one of my many best friends." I say. "Why? Do you?" I ask Yui.

"No. It's just me." She says.

"We'll be here for you." Kaylee says.

"And Fae, why aren't you looking for a dress?" Carmen asks me.

"I went here yesterday. I went with Balder so he could help me and see what Loki would like. And so that he could get to know some information about you." I explain.

"Wait! You're going with Loki?!!?!?!?? I thought you guys were friends!" Kaylee said.

"Yeah we are. We're going together as dates. To see if we want to date or not." I say and everyone's eyes widen and their jaws dropped. Yui just stood there confused.

"Wait, you're going with Loki?" Yui asks me.

"Yeah! Who are you going with?" I ask her.

"Takeru. He's really cute." She says and blushes.

"You guys would be great together!" I say and Victoria taps my shoulder.

"You're going with Loki?!?!?!?!?!?! I'm sorry, but I don't see you two together!" Victoria says.

"Okay. I really don't care about your guys' opinions. Are you guys done yet?" I ask. they all nod and we go pay for the dresses and I help out Yui. We leave and I felt tempted telling them about what happened between me and Loki last night. But I didn't.

(Here are the dresses each of them are wearing).

(Yui's dress).

(Carmen's dress).

(Kaylee's dress).

(Victoria's dress).

(Tavisha's dress).

(Fae's dress).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 15.6K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
4.1K 157 23
Y/n Garmadon, is the daughter of Lord Garmadon and Lloyd's older sister. She's the Elemental Master of Dragons and has always had a connection to The...
284K 8.3K 37
Won 3rd place twice for OHSHC Watty Awards. Originally known as 'Life In First School' :) Arisa Hitori has never been to a school before since she's...
94.6K 1K 20
¶~ו°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•finished •°•°•°•°•°°•°•°•°°•°×~¶