Helping

(Picture above character switch:

Aphmau is Carmen

Kawaii~Chan is Kaylee

Katelyn is Fae Thank you!)

I woke up with a sharp pain in my back and knew what it was. I sit up and notice that Loki was gone. I look around his room and remembered why I was in there. I get up and grab my bag that had my dress in it and I left his room. I walk down their steps and smell someone making breakfast.

"Good Morning, Fae!" Balder greets.

"Morning Balder!" I say and sit down on a barstool.

"How did you sleep last night?" He asks and I knew that I couldn't tell him what happened between me and Loki last night. So I lied.

"Pretty good. I slept like a cat. It was hard waking up. Loki's bed is SOOOOO comfy!" I exclaim and Loki snuck up behind me and scared me.

"BOO!" Loki touches my back and I scream in pain and at the same time in fear.

"OW! My back hurts this morning!" I yell and rub my back.

"Sowwy! I didn't know that." Loki apologizes and he hugs me from behind. He wraps his arms around me and puts his head on my shoulder.

"I had fun last night." He whispers in my ear and I smile. He lets go of me and takes a piece of toast.

"Are you going to the shool store today to get a dress?" Loki asks me as he puts his toast in his mouth.

"No. I already got my dress. I went with Balder so that I could give him information on Carmen since he's going with her. And I needed help to see which dress you would like." I explain.

"Yeah! Oh and Fae? What's Carmen's favorite flower?" Balder asks.

"I don't know the name, but here's a picture." I gave him my phone and showed him the picture.

"Wow! No wonder she likes that kind of flower! It's absolutely beautiful!" Balder exclaimed and gave me back my phone

"Speaking of flowers, what's your favorite flower? You never told me." Loki asked.

"My favorite flower is light purple azaleas." I answer and he nods his head.

"OH MY IRENE! I ALMOST FORGOT! I HAVE TO HELP CARMEN, KAYLEE, VICTORIA, AND TAVISHA PICK OUT DRESSES!" I get up wave goodbye and run to my dorm. I get there and they're all dressed and ready to leave.

"Go get ready! We need to go get our dresses!" Carmen yells and I run into my bedroom and put on something quick.