Losers

After we got back to our dorms and the gods put on their swimsuits we went to the beach for them to do the dare. The girls and I put our swimsuits on under our clothes in case we decided to go swimming. We got to the beach and the water was beautiful.

"Wow!" I exclaimed and the gods started to take off their clothes with their swimsuits under them. The girls and I turned around and saw the guys. It was kinda hard, but easy for me since this is the third time I've seen Loki shirtless. the first time was when Apollo and I checked on him and the second time was when I stayed over at Loki's dorm.

"So boys? Ready to be freezing cold?" Carmen asks.

"I'll go in if Fae goes." Loki says and I turn bright red.

"No she won't. Your guys' punishment was that whoever loses will go in the beach water go underwater and swim for an hour. Or are you guys chicken?" Carmen explains and asks. Loki smirked and all of the girls were getting dreamy eyed at the gods from some being shirtless and some had a swimming shirt on or some kind of shirt that covered their shoulders. It was funny for Yui and Zahra because Takeru was wearing a speedo with a cover in the front. And Dionysus was wearing a speedo.

 And Dionysus was wearing a speedo

"We're not chicken. But are you guys?" Loki came back.

"Loki, we're not chicken. This is the losers' punishment. I'll go in if I have since you guys are chicken." I say and the girls look at me.

"What?!?!?! You don't have a swimsuit on though!" Kaylee yells.

"Yeah I do. I put it on under this in case I wanted to swim." I say.

"Then come on, Dark Fairy. If you're not chicken." Takeru says and I look up at him and take a deep breath in stress. I was wearing a bikini, but I was afraid of what the others were going to see on my back. Every time, I see an image I get stabbed in the back by my demons. And if anyone else sees them, they'll get cursed.

"Irene, hide the scars for a little while. Please." I say quietly and I felt hands touch my back and hide the scars.

"Alright. Let's do this." I say and I take off my pants first. Then my shirt which was the most uncomfortable part for me. I take off my shirt and Loki stares right at me.

 I take off my shirt and Loki stares right at me