Game Day and First Inning

Carmen and I got to our dorm and we all went straight to bed. While, I was asleep I heard something tap on my window. I wake up and walk out onto my balcony to look to see what was out there.

"AH!" Someone picks me up and pulls me onto the roof. They cover my mouth and I knew that it was Loki's hand.

"SHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! You'll wake up Carmen and she'll kill me!" He tells me and he cuddles me against his chest.

"Well, tapping on my window and then pulling me up here will definitely scare me and make me scream!" I tell him and he laughs.

"What do you want me to do next time? Knock on your door?" He asks me and I punch him in the arm.

"Stay on my balcony next time maybe?" I say and he laughs and he kisses my forehead.

"Are you excited for the game today?" He asks me.

"Yeah! That shouldn't even be a question! Oh and don't underestimate Carmen." I tell him Loki looks at me weird and smirks.

"Why?" He asks me.

"Because she can pitch pretty fast. I fell over earlier from how fast she pitched." I inform him.

"Really?" He asks.

"Yeah really. Who is your guys' pitcher?" I ask.

"I'm the ending pitcher and Balder is the starting pitcher. Who's your starting and ending pitcher?" Loki asks.

"Carmen is the starting and I'm the ending pitcher." I answer.

"Wow. I never knew Carmen pitched. Is she good?" Loki asks me while I sit in front of him between his legs.

"She is pretty good. Only when she takes her time or when I bother her about something she HATES." I explain.

"Heh. Why did she start pitching?" Loki asks me.

"Her mom actually had her start around the same time as me. Carmen doesn't like pitching and she thinks that she's a better catcher than pitcher. She's only sometimes the starting pitcher or when I'm not at a game or if I get injured she'll finish pitching for me and Kaylee becomes catcher." I explain. Loki hugs me tight and I wrap my arms around his.

"Lets hope that you don't get hurt." Loki says sweetly.

"Can't promise that." I say and he chuckles.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"Every baseball game I always get injured. I either get hit when I'm batting, pull a muscle in my arm, twist my ankle, or when I'm catcher I get hit by the bat." I answer.

"Wow. Getting hit by the bat or ball sounds painful." He says and he kisses my neck.

"It's not to bad. It depends how hard they throw the ball or swing the bat." I answer.

"Against the worst pitcher in the league, they throw really slow and I always get hit in the side by them." I inform him and he removes his lips from my neck and looks at me.

"I hope I don't hit you." He says and I look at him and smile.

"I feel the same for you." I tell him.

"I would feel so guilty." He says and he kisses me.

"Same." We kiss again. The sun began to rise and I had to go back down to my room.

"I have to go. I'll see you later." I tell him and we stand up.

"I'll miss you, Fairy." He says and he holds my hand.

"Me too, Firecracker." We kiss and I then go back down to my bedroom and put on my jersey, pants, hat, and cleats. I put my hair in two French braids and put on some eye black to prepare ourselves for the game. I walk out of my bedroom and see that Carmen, Kaylee, Tavisha, Victoria, and Zahra were ready.