Visitors

You're alive??!!" I yell and drop to my knees crying. He walks closer to me and tears were falling out of my eyes faster. He gets down to my level and looks at me devilishly and kinda scary.

"Laurance? Are you okay?" I ask and I rub his cheek. He grabs my hand and squeezes it tightly so that I lose feeling in it. I scream and he punches me in the face and he stands over me. Then soon stabs me in the stomach.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I scream. Carmen and Kaylee run into my room with DJ and a few gods.

"Are you okay?" Carmen asks. I look at her and I look around my room and remembered what happened with Laurance and I put my knees back up against my chest and sit there.

"No. Laurance is dead. I just had a nightmare." I tell them and I put my face on my knees and just sit there.

"Okay. Will you be alright alone?" Carmen asks.

"I want to be alone." I tell her rudely and she looks at the ground and looks back up at me.

"You know, ever since we got back here to the dorm. You've been much ruder and more solitary. That's not like you." Carmen says and I look at her agitated.

"What? you don't like how I'm UPSET, MOURNING, DEPRESSED, and TRYING TO RECOVER from my brother's death!? Cause if you don't then get out." I say to her forcingly and DJ looks at me surprised.

"Fae, don't talk to your fiends like that. They're worried about-----" I interrupt DJ.

"I don't care, DJ! Once they can understand how angry and upset I am about Laurance's death. Then maybe I'll be a little bit nicer." I interrupt him.

"Watch your tone----"

"No! You're not Mom or Dad! You're not in charge of me! You guys have no right to be even in this room with me! You know what? You are all just wasting my time. Get out." I command and they all leave expect Tsukito, Balder, Apollo, and Loki.

"Why aren't you guys leaving?" I ask them rudely and I look over at Laurance's sword next to my balcony doors and begin to tear up. I shut up and put my face back on my knees.

"Because we're worried about you, Fae." Loki says.

"This isn't like you to get THAT angry at your friends, talk back to your brother, and kick people out of your room." Balder explains and I stare at Laurance's sword.

"Balder, has a point there. This is not anything like you, Von Ronsenberg." Tsukito agrees.

"Fae, you're not the only one that's experienced something like this before." Apollo comes over to my bed and sits down on it in front of me. Loki, Balder, and Tsukito also come over with Apollo and sit down somewhere on my bed with me.

"How?" I ask and look at them all.

"Loki and I have experienced something that hurt both of us before." Balder says and I look up at him.

"How?" I ask and Loki gets himself comfortable.

"We both lost Balder's twin sister. His sister was a warrior for their father Odin. When I was younger I am part of a bloodline of giants, so everyone hated me and I was alone in solitude. Later on, Balder, Thor, and their sister were venturing and got lost. Balder asked me where they were and I tried to get them lost, but I couldn't. Then ever since that day those three always visited me and I would try to hurt them all emotionally, but never could. Soon the other gods hated me being around and wanted to kill me. Then Balder and his sister saved me and I never knew how to repay them. When we all got older I began to fall in love with their sister. When Balder and Thor had to stay at their castle for personal reasons and I was alone with their sister, her and I got to know each other better. That day I asked her to be my girlfriend and she said yes. I told Balder and Thor first and they were happy for both of us. The only bad part was that we couldn't act like a couple around Odin. We dated for about 2 months and had a feeling that it was time to tell him. We told him and he grew furious and wanted us to break up or he'll kill both of us. We denied and he just kept a close eye on me and watched my every move. Soon he started having feelings for Balder's sister. I went to their castle one day to take their sister on a date. When I walked in and saw Thor and Balder's mother crying. Balder and Thor were right next to her trying to calm her down and I asked what was going on and Balder said, 'Loki you're going to have to stay as calm as possible. You're not going to like what's going on in Frigga's room.' I looked at him and ran to her room and saw that she slept with her dad. She said that we never did anything fun and that she was getting tired of doing what we did. I screamed my head off at her and didn't know what to do. I left the castle angered. I broke everything around me and went on a complete rampage. She was soon murdered by an unknown guard of Odin's. I broke down knowing that the woman I loved was murdered. I attended her funeral (surprisingly) and mourned her for ages. When I saw her for one last time I told her if I had never asked you out you would still be alive." Loki explained his and Balder's story.